DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,918 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
TRIANGLES!!! TRIANGLES ARE EVIL!!!

If triangles are evil then why is the Triforce made up of 3 triangles. Is Link the ultimate evil?
 
Oooooookay..... we are waaaaaaaaay off topic here.
 
Unfortunately I can't come to any lobbies now because I have company in the PS3 room ATM. (Which is my bedroom xD)
 
Looks like my problematic TV has just bit the dust after a fuse was changed in the power cable as no picture or lights were appearing. I'll be on the smaller TV for a while until I get a new one.

This won't stop me from playing.
 
Anyone willing to open a lobby up?
 
There is one open
 
The quality of the sound and video are both really low. The sides of the screen are cut off, too. And I'm not hating it because its NFSMW.

It only gets cut off when I play NFSMW. It doesn't do that in GT5. Still testing it out to get the best video quality.

Looks like my problematic TV has just bit the dust after a fuse was changed in the power cable as no picture or lights were appearing. I'll be on the smaller TV for a while until I get a new one.

This won't stop me from playing.

Well, that sucks.
 
Any lobbies?
 
Tuned a few of my standarad cars last night I'll use them in a room today after I play basketball for a bit.
 
If triangles are evil then why is the Triforce made up of 3 triangles. Is Link the ultimate evil?

Yesh. Hide yo childerns cuz Link is evul. Hes da divel.

:lol:
 
I'm not going to be held back by my smaller TV for long as I've found a bigger better TV that's cheaper than when I got my old one.
 
Making a room since there isn't one open.

1472-6118-4216-8213-6471
 
I'm not going to be held back by my smaller TV for long as I've found a bigger better TV that's cheaper than when I got my old one.

I hope you find a new tv soon... That must suck without it
 
I hope you find a new tv soon... That must suck without it

I found one today for a really good offer: 32 inch, LED, 1080p full HD and 3D. It's been reserved online for collection at my nearest retail store
 
Coming in 10 minutes.
 
Nothing like jumping a Fiat or two with a RAM.
 
Is it allowed to join your lobby without membership?
 
ABP
Is it allowed to join your lobby without membership?

Yes, but you're considered a random and will be kicked to make room for members.
 
Haven't posted in a while but I'm still Active.

EDIT: I'm unit 001.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back