DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,950 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Video edit of Dodge RAM jumping uploading soon. I'll embed it here when it's done.
 
Wait, was the guy in the RAM a random or a member?
 
I think he's a member. Best to check the OP member list.

It was me, Cabriolet21, and yes I'm a member.

EDIT: Video up! Watch in 1080p to reduce some of the shoddy off-screen quality!

 
gtsmashbros
It was me, Cabriolet21, and yes I'm a member.

EDIT: Video up! Watch in 1080p to reduce some of the shoddy off-screen quality!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9kJ_QkEd6U">YouTube Link</a>

Hahaha!! Nice, although, you might consider changing the title. Cuz I was in a Subaru 360...
 
Team THRT Drift
Hahaha!! Nice, although, you might consider changing the title. Cuz I was in a Subaru 360...

You're right, I forgot about that.
 
It was me, Cabriolet21, and yes I'm a member.

EDIT: Video up! Watch in 1080p to reduce some of the shoddy off-screen quality!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9kJ_QkEd6U">YouTube Link</a>

Epic video. :lol:
 
gtsmashbros
You're right, I forgot about that.

It's alright... it's not that big of a deal... *nervous chuckle* but yeah, you should change it.....

:lol: I KID! I KID!
 
2 things.

1. Is anyone going to make a lobby? I don't feel like hosting one.

2. I'm going to be gone next weekend.
 
Hey! That's not all the cars!

I'm sure you'd get permission, I think the higher ups know you can be trusted.
 
My fellow club members,

I am here to announce that I am leaving the club. It's been fun, and there have been many enjoyable rooms, but I'm afraid I can't deal with the excessive nonsense any longer. For one thing, the thread is cluttered with what I would guess to be about several hundred pages of irrelevant fluff. Posts that relate to the club or its concerns hardly ever show up in this thread. I also get really tired of seeing things that talk about other clubs or even other games in here, such as a post that talks about a drifting tournament or an F1 racing league. It gets old, and I've had enough. I'm also tired of the rooms hardly ever going the way they should. 80% of the time, the rooms are full of nonmembers that do nothing but speed, and cause mayhem and it often results in anarchy. They never obey laws, and then we end up having to kick 3 nonmembers at a time, sometimes having to ask the host repeatedly to do so. Another one of my concerns is that the rules may be strict, but they are not enforced. For example: If a nonmember brings out a race car, he is usually asked to change his vehicle, in other words, a warning. But for some reason most of you think that multiple warnings are okay. They're not. If someone doesn't change their vehicle after two warnings, then you should know to kick them. Period. Finally, the club, to me, seems boring. There is hardly anything to do when I join one of the rooms, and we are always on the same track. Usually Eiger or Tokyo. There isn't enough variety in this club and everyone is afraid to try something new, in this case, a track. So now you know, and I will be going. I've said what I need to say. I have nothing against anyone in particular, so don't let this offend you. The club just simply does not suit me. Thanks for having me, it's been fun. Goodbye.
 
My fellow club members,

I am here to announce that I am leaving the club. It's been fun, and there have been many enjoyable rooms, but I'm afraid I can't deal with the excessive nonsense any longer. For one thing, the thread is cluttered with what I would guess to be about several hundred pages of irrelevant fluff. Posts that relate to the club or its concerns hardly ever show up in this thread. I also get really tired of seeing things that talk about other clubs or even other games in here, such as a post that talks about a drifting tournament or an F1 racing league. It gets old, and I've had enough. I'm also tired of the rooms hardly ever going the way they should. 80% of the time, the rooms are full of nonmembers that do nothing but speed, and cause mayhem and it often results in anarchy. They never obey laws, and then we end up having to kick 3 nonmembers at a time, sometimes having to ask the host repeatedly to do so. Another one of my concerns is that the rules may be strict, but they are not enforced. For example: If a nonmember brings out a race car, he is usually asked to change his vehicle, in other words, a warning. But for some reason most of you think that multiple warnings are okay. They're not. If someone doesn't change their vehicle after two warnings, then you should know to kick them. Period. Finally, the club, to me, seems boring. There is hardly anything to do when I join one of the rooms, and we are always on the same track. Usually Eiger or Tokyo. There isn't enough variety in this club and everyone is afraid to try something new, in this case, a track. So now you know, and I will be going. I've said what I need to say. I have nothing against anyone in particular, so don't let this offend you. The club just simply does not suit me. Thanks for having me, it's been fun. Goodbye.

I Don't Know What To Say.

So I'll Start With Goodbye?

Don't Get Me Wrong, I Understand Your Reasons For Leaving, And I'll Miss Ya.
 
My fellow club members...

NO!!!!(Never ending) We'll miss you (and the Beetle, maybe the "Hijet".:p) You're a good guy. Goodbye Zyla. :(
 
My fellow club members,

I am here to announce that I am leaving the club. It's been fun, and there have been many enjoyable rooms, but I'm afraid I can't deal with the excessive nonsense any longer. For one thing, the thread is cluttered with what I would guess to be about several hundred pages of irrelevant fluff. Posts that relate to the club or its concerns hardly ever show up in this thread. I also get really tired of seeing things that talk about other clubs or even other games in here, such as a post that talks about a drifting tournament or an F1 racing league. It gets old, and I've had enough. I'm also tired of the rooms hardly ever going the way they should. 80% of the time, the rooms are full of nonmembers that do nothing but speed, and cause mayhem and it often results in anarchy. They never obey laws, and then we end up having to kick 3 nonmembers at a time, sometimes having to ask the host repeatedly to do so. Another one of my concerns is that the rules may be strict, but they are not enforced. For example: If a nonmember brings out a race car, he is usually asked to change his vehicle, in other words, a warning. But for some reason most of you think that multiple warnings are okay. They're not. If someone doesn't change their vehicle after two warnings, then you should know to kick them. Period. Finally, the club, to me, seems boring. There is hardly anything to do when I join one of the rooms, and we are always on the same track. Usually Eiger or Tokyo. There isn't enough variety in this club and everyone is afraid to try something new, in this case, a track. So now you know, and I will be going. I've said what I need to say. I have nothing against anyone in particular, so don't let this offend you. The club just simply does not suit me. Thanks for having me, it's been fun. Goodbye.

Can't say I didn't see that coming. Well, I'm not gonna beg you to stay. I respect your decision and, above all, I really respect you for being a man and telling me why you made the decision you did. I am sad to see you leave, but anytime you want to rejoin, I would be more than happy to put your name back on the list. 👍 Take care, man.
 
My fellow club members,

I am here to announce that I am leaving the club. It's been fun, and there have been many enjoyable rooms, but I'm afraid I can't deal with the excessive nonsense any longer. For one thing, the thread is cluttered with what I would guess to be about several hundred pages of irrelevant fluff. Posts that relate to the club or its concerns hardly ever show up in this thread. I also get really tired of seeing things that talk about other clubs or even other games in here, such as a post that talks about a drifting tournament or an F1 racing league. It gets old, and I've had enough. I'm also tired of the rooms hardly ever going the way they should. 80% of the time, the rooms are full of nonmembers that do nothing but speed, and cause mayhem and it often results in anarchy. They never obey laws, and then we end up having to kick 3 nonmembers at a time, sometimes having to ask the host repeatedly to do so. Another one of my concerns is that the rules may be strict, but they are not enforced. For example: If a nonmember brings out a race car, he is usually asked to change his vehicle, in other words, a warning. But for some reason most of you think that multiple warnings are okay. They're not. If someone doesn't change their vehicle after two warnings, then you should know to kick them. Period. Finally, the club, to me, seems boring. There is hardly anything to do when I join one of the rooms, and we are always on the same track. Usually Eiger or Tokyo. There isn't enough variety in this club and everyone is afraid to try something new, in this case, a track. So now you know, and I will be going. I've said what I need to say. I have nothing against anyone in particular, so don't let this offend you. The club just simply does not suit me. Thanks for having me, it's been fun. Goodbye.

Like Zyla, the time has come for me to leave the club as well. It’s been nice, but there’s just too many things I don’t agree with, and the three of us (Zyla, Ferraridude and I) came to the conclusion that it’d be best for both parties if we just made our own cruise club. The high number of unnecessary nonsense posted here is just bloat that makes finding posts with actual substance that much harder. There are some members who probably shouldn't be members, and some don't seem to take a hint. The way certain things are ran doesn't seem right to me, but despite me mentioning what issues I have with it, nothing really seems to happen. If I stayed, it would be a conflict of interests to be a member of one cruise club while simultaneously running another one. Don’t take this as a threat, or competition to this club, that’s not our intention. Rather than to try and change things to no avail in this club, it’s better for everyone that we create a club of our own. If you're curious, I will post a new club thread shortly. Thanks for reading.
Regards,

Yo boy Doog.
 
Bye Zyla. :( I understand why you left, but understand that we'll miss you. :( :(




Atongo, are you going to make that room?
 
And then there were 47...
 
Like Zyla, the time has come for me to leave the club as well. It&#8217;s been nice, but there&#8217;s just too many things I don&#8217;t agree with, and the three of us (Zyla, Ferraridude and I) came to the conclusion that it&#8217;d be best for both parties if we just made our own cruise club. The high number of unnecessary nonsense posted here is just bloat that makes finding posts with actual substance that much harder. There are some members who probably shouldn't be members, and some don't seem to take a hint. The way certain things are ran doesn't seem right to me, but despite me mentioning what issues I have with it, nothing really seems to happen. If I stayed, it would be a conflict of interests to be a member of one cruise club while simultaneously running another one. Don&#8217;t take this as a threat, or competition to this club, that&#8217;s not our intention. Rather than to try and change things to no avail in this club, it&#8217;s better for everyone that we create a club of our own. If you're curious, I will post a new club thread shortly. Thanks for reading.
Regards,

Yo boy Doog.

Well, Goodbye my friend. :(

Dan, Doog and Zyla, look on the website.
http://dbeav12copclub.weebly.com/index.html


And then there were 47...
Leaving? Goodbye Dan. :(
 
Like Zyla, the time has come for me to leave the club as well. It’s been nice, but there’s just too many things I don’t agree with, and the three of us (Zyla, Ferraridude and I) came to the conclusion that it’d be best for both parties if we just made our own cruise club. The high number of unnecessary nonsense posted here is just bloat that makes finding posts with actual substance that much harder. There are some members who probably shouldn't be members, and some don't seem to take a hint. The way certain things are ran doesn't seem right to me, but despite me mentioning what issues I have with it, nothing really seems to happen. If I stayed, it would be a conflict of interests to be a member of one cruise club while simultaneously running another one. Don’t take this as a threat, or competition to this club, that’s not our intention. Rather than to try and change things to no avail in this club, it’s better for everyone that we create a club of our own. If you're curious, I will post a new club thread shortly. Thanks for reading.
Regards,

Yo boy Doog.

That was really weird...I just messaged Dan something like this "How much you want to bet Zyla takes Doog with him?" 10 seconds later, you leave. I must be psychic. Well, same speech goes to you that went to Zyla. I won't beg you to stay, sad to see you go. Take care, Doog.
 
To those of you that are thinking about leaving because three people left, I would think about it for a bit longer. This club has been going strong for about 6 months. I'll be damned if you think I'll just let this club go down the drain, as far as we have gone together. We have many great, dedicated, members. We are just going through a rough time. Some members will stick together with us, some will not. We can get through this.
 
I've really been thinking hard about my future in this club and since both Zyla and Doog have decided to leave, I think I've decided to do the same. This seemed like the right time to part ways. Like what they both said previously, there's too much nonsense being talked about in the thread, less people actually following the laws of the road, and the excessive amount of supercars and tuners. In the beginning, this club was a dream come true for me. I made lots of good friends here and everyone has got a great sense of humor. When Doog or Zyla decide to make a new club, that might just be a better place for me. I'm hoping their club will be much stricter regarding cars and laws on the road. DBeav, I wish this thread and your club the best of luck. Maybe some day I'll join a lobby or two but for now it's goodbye. :cheers:
 
God damn it... I shouldn't have recorded the Dodge RAM...
Just kidding.
Sad to see you guys go. Bye. And would it be ok if any of us join your cruise club? To be honest there have been faaaaar too many times where I've joined a DBeav12 cops n cruise room only to see people doing donuts and not even following the rules regarding being pulled over. I might speed, but if I'm brought under 5 mph, like the OP says, I'm done. Others, however, (including a few members) will just keep going and going, and randoms just follow their example. I'm sick and tired of this, and I might consider leaving too if I see what zylas club is all about. I met him online before I even joined this one, so I trust him and the others to make a better,more strict club.

Contemplating staying,
Cabriolet21
 
I honestly wasn't surprised that a few followed Zyla, and I won't be surprised if a few more go.

I'll stay. I hope the rest of you do, too. There's nothing wrong with this club.
 
Anyone else gonna follow Zyla and Doog?

I'll show you the door.
 
No one is asking anyone to stay, but no one is asking you to leave. It's your decision to stay here or leave. I will be staying (although some of the people that left hated me. Probably a portion of the reason why they left) here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back