DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,871 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to see you guys go. But there is nothing wrong with this club in my opinion.
 
Bye Zyla. :( I understand why you left, but understand that we'll miss you. :( :(




Atongo, are you going to make that room?

Oh yeah.... xD

But noooooooooooooooooooo Y U NO STAY?!
 
I think the reason that too much nonsense posts have come about is that most of us are good friends and we like to share information and joke around with others. I think that is a good thing. I think this club's days are definately limited, but I want to let you guys know that I WILL stick with you guys until this club's time is up.
 
Well bye Doodle. I'll miss the, "You'll got Doodled."
And goodbye GTSmashbros, we'll all miss you and Doodle. :(

Dan's not leaving. Yay!
 
I think the reason that too much nonsense posts have come about is that most of us are good friends and we like to share information and joke around with others. I think that is a good thing. I think this club's days are definately limited, but I want to let you guys know that I WILL stick with you guys until this club's time is up.

The club's days are only limited by how much of this drama of everyone leaving goes on. If we all stop talking about it, we'll be fine.
 
I think the reason that too much nonsense posts have come about is that most of us are good friends and we like to share information and joke around with others. I think that is a good thing. I think this club's days are definately limited, but I want to let you guys know that I WILL stick with you guys until this club's time is up.

That is true. Also you have to stick with us, your the creator.
 
I think the reason that too much nonsense posts have come about is that most of us are good friends and we like to share information and joke around with others. I think that is a good thing.

Agreed. People need to lighten up. Although double posts are annoying.

I think this club's days are definately limited, but I want to let you guys know that I WILL stick with you guys until this club's time is up.

Nooo! Don't say that! I will stay here till the bitter end. But don't you dare make that bitter end be any time soon!
 
CallmeDan
No one is asking anyone to stay, but no one is asking you to leave. It's your decision to stay here or leave. I will be staying (although some of the people that left hated me. Probably a portion of the reason why they left) here.

You're right. I also feel like it might have been because of me, and it probably was.

DBeav12
I think the reason that too much nonsense posts have come about is that most of us are good friends and we like to share information and joke around with others. I think that is a good thing. I think this club's days are definately limited, but I want to let you guys know that I WILL stick with you guys until this club's time is up.

True. I don't think there's anything wrong with the thread. We just share ideas and such, like a club would. And I am for sure staying here at least until I know what is up with zylas club. Probably going to remain a member of both.
 
Room up:
1472-6681-3158-0099-3582

At CSR5 for a change.
 
That is true. Also you have to stick with us, your the creator.

I don't have to stick with you guys. I could leave just like the others did. But, I won't. From the day I left Ace37's club, I was determined to make a club like his, and not just leave like he did on us. I choose to stick with you guys because I know it's the right thing to do. When I made this club, I promised you guys that I would be a leader and stick with you guys until I can't anymore. So that's exactly what I'm gonna do.
 
I'll be AFK from the room for a bit.
 
Room not found, I guess I'll make one.

1472-6681-3158-0099-3583
 
I'll join in a bit.
 
Wow... Things just really turned up-side-down for this club, but I'm sure that this club will eventually pull through. Goodbye Doodle, Zyla and Doog, you guys have bren great members in this club, and I wish the best of luck for you guys, and your new club. I will definately stay in this club, as long as it stays strong, and the drama dissapears. I actually think Doodle, Zyla and Doog have helped open our eyes a bit more, showing us our faults, especially in how strict we are. I do agree that, very recently, things have gotten very out of hand with non-members, and even a member or two, so I think we should either A)only allow members and non-members that we know follow the rules in lobbies; or, B)only open lounges, so no non-members can join.

Just my two, sad, but true, cents.
 
DBeav12
I don't have to stick with you guys. I could leave just like the others did. But, I won't. From the day I left Ace37's club, I was determined to make a club like his, and not just leave like he did on us. I choose to stick with you guys because I know it's the right thing to do. When I made this club, I promised you guys that I would be a leader and stick with you guys until I can't anymore. So that's exactly what I'm gonna do.

I never knew the back story..... But Amen to that, I'm staying for sure.
 
Should we host in lounges from now on?
 
OMG, guys let it go! And gtsmashbros, Zyla wasnt even in the room.... nor Doog, nor Doodle! Dont blame yourself, now let it go!
 
PSN ID:TimeTravelerDMC
First Name (Optional):
Age:15
Favorite car: Viper GTS-R Concept '00 (Red Chrome)
Where are you from? (Optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Both at all times.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Tons of times.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilan-I like to cruise and show off my viper.

Why I should let you be a member?: I've know you for a long time.
How did you discover this thread?: You told me about it lol.
Anything else you want to share?: I have a strong interest to drive classic cars.

Accepted! Welcome TimeTravelerDMC!
 
xXKingJoshXx
Room not found, I guess I'll make one.

1472-6681-3158-0099-3583

On my way....

Or are we in smn's lounge?
 
In the future, let's make all the lobbies private. Lounges only now.
 
In the future, let's make all the lobbies private. Lounges only now.

That, or create a public cruise lobby, titled 'club members only', or something similar, in-case someone isn't the friend of the lounge host?
 
Doodle and Zyla and doog ill miss you Guys, you were both great to cruise with :(.

Great role playing with you.
 
Got DC'd. I'll join back.
 
thekitten
doodle and zyla and doog ill miss you guys, you were all great to cruise with :(.

Great role playing with you.

ftfy
 
DBeav12
In the future, let's make all the lobbies private. Lounges only now.



Only problem i see with lounges is that people like me (and a few others I bet too) have full friends lists. I mean i guess i will make another PSN account to add everyone that hosts rooms. But that means I'll have to re-add the everyone that I have on my list.

Let me know for sure on this topic so i know what to do. Thanks bro.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back