DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,871 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted.
 
Last edited:
Deleted.
 
Last edited:
PSN ID: Commodant Kapp
Age: 16
Favorite car: Lamborghini Miura
Location: Kentucky
Laid back, serious, both: I'm both, I like having fun but not when people go to far
Your lobbies: yes several times with Ninjafood97
Racer, cop, civilian: I'm all depending on what there is a lacking of. All positions are fun and I like all of them.
Why be a member: I love your lobbies, they are the most fun and realistic, I'm also personal friends with Ninjafood97 and he can vouch for me.
Thread discovery: Ninja gave it to me
Share: I'm a die hard Lamborghini Aston Martin and Lamborghini fan
 
In the future, let's make all the lobbies private. Lounges only now.

I got no problem with lounges, I just need to send a FR to you, or someone that can make it most of the time that i'm free online.
 
PSN ID: Commodant Kapp
Age: 16
Favorite car: Lamborghini Miura
Location: Kentucky
Laid back, serious, both: I'm both, I like having fun but not when people go to far
Your lobbies: yes several times with Ninjafood97
Racer, cop, civilian: I'm all depending on what there is a lacking of. All positions are fun and I like all of them.
Why be a member: I love your lobbies, they are the most fun and realistic, I'm also personal friends with Ninjafood97 and he can vouch for me.
Thread discovery: Ninja gave it to me
Share: I'm a die hard Lamborghini Aston Martin and Lamborghini fan

Rejected. Copy and paste the EXACT application form.
 
PSN ID: Commodant Kapp
First Name (Optional):
Age: 16
Favorite car: Lamborghini Miura
Where are you from? (Optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:Both, I enjoy having fun, but like to go about it in a serious manner.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:Yes, several times with Ninjafood97
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:I like to do all three, I often do whatever there is the least of in the lobby.
Why I should let you be a member?:I'm a serious player, who doesn't cause any problems and enjoy the realistic lobby. Ninja can vouch for me
How did you discover this thread?: Ninjafood97
Anything else you want to share?: die hard Lamborghini, Aston Martin, and BMW enthusiast.
 
Is the lobby still open? I'm guessing not, since practically everyone on my friends list is in Doog's cruise lobby.
 
Is the lobby still open? I'm guessing not, since practically everyone on my friends list is in Doog's cruise lobby.

Room died awhile ago as Cops died a long time ago, and i got bored and you are correct.
 
Room died awhile ago as Cops died a long time ago, and i got bored and you are correct.

Great. Just great.
 
As well, of so many speeders and drifters. Room is not reinforced in anyway :nervous:

Edit:


Dang kitten that looks fantastic 👍
 
I'm going to be brutally honest here but the last couple of lobbies just went to pot and have been pretty boring lately. It's time that rules were beefed up and needed to be reinforced more, otherwise this club will lose a lot of regular members. This lack of rule enforcement has recently made me consider my future within this club. Unlike the recent exodus, I will stay for a few more lobbies, but unless radical changes are made to how the rules are enforced, then I will be leaving.

This pussy-footing around with asking non-members multiple times to change cars makes me slightly annoyed and race-cars should just be one warning then kick if they don't listen in my opinion.

Also seeing some members themselves degrade to constantly speeding in supercars makes me wonder whether this club is starting to go downhill. I'll be staying in this club... for now.
 
This pussy-footing around with asking non-members multiple times to change cars makes me slightly annoyed and race-cars should just be one warning then kick if they don't listen in my opinion.

^
This.

Simple 1 Chance Then Go.

Also, this when you get 3/3 should mean Kick instead of Change Car.
 
I'm sorry guys but we are going off topic we all know the rules as its stated on page 1 we don't need a massive conversation about it.
 
PSN ID: Commodant Kapp
First Name (Optional):
Age: 16
Favorite car: Lamborghini Miura
Where are you from? (Optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:Both, I enjoy having fun, but like to go about it in a serious manner.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:Yes, several times with Ninjafood97
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:I like to do all three, I often do whatever there is the least of in the lobby.
Why I should let you be a member?:I'm a serious player, who doesn't cause any problems and enjoy the realistic lobby. Ninja can vouch for me
How did you discover this thread?: Ninjafood97
Anything else you want to share?: die hard Lamborghini, Aston Martin, and BMW enthusiast.

Accepted! Welcome Commodant Kapp!
 
This pussy-footing around with asking non-members multiple times to change cars makes me slightly annoyed and race-cars should just be one warning then kick if they don't listen in my opinion.

I'll admit, I'm pretty bad about this when I'm hosting. I'll try and do better when I'm hosting other lobbies.

I probably let speeding constantly slide more than it should, but recently I've been warning people more about it and kicking if they don't listen.


Edit: If I were to open a lobby, would anyone join?
 
Last edited:
I'd join
 
I will be gone all day.
 
I might be collecting my new TV today when the F1 race is finished so I won't be joining.
 
Room is no longer up.
 
Last edited:
Dammit.... I just woke up. Oh well, drag lobby it is.
 
I think we should kick members that are acting up. In the past we always kicked nonmembers, but let actual members get away with everything. It's time to crack down on anyone acting stupid.
 
I'd make another lobby, but I'm gonna go cruise in the Lincoln. :D Can't do that often with its 15-20mpg.


Edit: @Dan I agree. That's another thing I'm bad about in my lobbies is I don't kick members if I need to. I'll definitely work on that.
 
xXKingJoshXx
I'd make another lobby, but I'm gonna go cruise in the Lincoln. :D Can't do that often with its 15-20mpg.

Nice, I might drive to the beach. I dont think it's worth it as it's 9 a.m. here... so two hours of driving and arriving at 11 a.m./ noon is never a good thing at the beach.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back