DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,848 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: @Dan I agree. That's another thing I'm bad about in my lobbies is I don't kick members if I need to. I'll definitely work on that.

Well You Did Kick Shake Yesterday.
 
Drama-ahoy...

Nah f'k that, I'll stick around for now, plenty of cars to still drive, and some less RP-flooding in the chatbox will be nice.

Also thinking of joining that GT-R prestige cup once I look at it closer on a computer rather than my phone.
 
Shake always speeds and drift non stop.
 
Hmm. So would that be 1/3 strikes?

But despite being warned that he was going to be kicked for it if he didn't stop.

- He didn't stop.
 
Guys, any room up? .-. I wanna cruise
 
I'm back in business with my new TV up and running. I'll be playing mostly in 2D mode as I slowly introduce myself to playing in 3D.
 
I'll open a room in less than 10 minutes.

1472-6118-4216-8213-5638
 
I'm back in business with my new TV up and running. I'll be playing mostly in 2D mode as I slowly introduce myself to playing in 3D.

Yay! Glad to have you back. 3D TV... hmm. Sounds like it would hurt your eyes after a while.
 
PSN ID:Renoct
First Name (Optional): Ben
Age: 14 (please don't hurt me,I'm a decent person.)
Favorite car: Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car
Where are you from? (Optional): Chicago,IL,USA
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: I'm only serious when i need to be.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: A ton of times.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: All of them,they are all so fun.
Why I should let you be a member?: I know the members,i know the rules,and you guys know me.
How did you discover this thread?:from you guys.
Anything else you want to share?:im trying to get used to the whole "NO SRF,NO
ASM" thing,so i might slide around in my car.
 
PSN ID:Renoct
First Name (Optional): Ben
Age: 14 (please don't hurt me,I'm a decent person.)
Favorite car: Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car
Where are you from? (Optional): Chicago,IL,USA
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: I'm only serious when i need to be.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: A ton of times.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: All of them,they are all so fun.
Why I should let you be a member?: I know the members,i know the rules,and you guys know me.
How did you discover this thread?:from you guys.
Anything else you want to share?:im trying to get used to the whole "NO SRF,NO
ASM" thing,so i might slide around in my car.

Oh I Know You.

(Me and him were the only Cops in one of the lobbies the other day. And a Good one at that.)
 
Lobby isn't up anymore since no one came. I'm hearing good things about Doog's thing so I'm gonna go see what all the hype is.
 
Lobby isn't up anymore since no one came. I'm hearing good things about Doog's thing so I'm gonna go see what all the hype is.

I was going to come,but i decided "Hey,why not look at the UCD?"
I did.
and i saw
right there,
A NISSAN R390 GT1 ROAD CAR
And i was soooo happy.
i gave it a few upgrades and test drove it.
i love it.
 
I predict a mass exodus to Doog's club in the very near future with the way things are looking.
 
I did not get kicked I left the room... and no I do not always speed im a cop most of the time
 
I got kicked for? -_- I havent even drove in it yet... doog lobbie was bull..

p.s I was parked to the side and next thing I know Doog: Gno Gtfo pls" and I went to the pits and I got kicked -_- nice lobby..

Edit: Im hoping someone opens another lobbie cause Im mad about being kicked for no reason.. I never wanna join a lobbie that doog is the host..
 
Last edited:
A NISSAN R390 GT1 ROAD CAR
I HATE YOU. I want one so bad!!!! But it's like 300 more in-game days! Hopefully, PD takes a hint at high demand cars and actually puts a useful car in the OCD for once.
 
I HATE YOU. I want one so bad!!!! But it's like 300 more in-game days! Hopefully, PD takes a hint at high demand cars and actually puts a useful car in the OCD for once.

ill send you one.
 
QUOTE="shakeelkikia"]that vid is awesome!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks. Although honestly it really sucks :lol:
 
I HATE YOU. I want one so bad!!!! But it's like 300 more in-game days! Hopefully, PD takes a hint at high demand cars and actually puts a useful car in the OCD for once.

Whats all the hype anyways?

I bought one, and I've yet to use it. But still.

If there wasn't that stupid trade limit, I would've happily gave you mine.
 
Whats all the hype anyways?

I bought one, and I've yet to use it. But still.

If there wasn't that stupid trade limit, I would've happily gave you mine.

Im just stuffing a R390 in a Fiat 500 Ticket :). So when he gets it he thinks he got a Fiat 500, but when he opens it its a R390.
 
Completely off topic (sorry), but I just saw my first fisker karma
 
Im just stuffing a R390 in a Fiat 500 Ticket :). So when he gets it he thinks he got a Fiat 500, but when he opens it its a R390.

So it's like the Honda 2J? :lol: I have a 2J because of one of those tickets. Crazy things.

Completely off topic (sorry), but I just saw my first fisker karma

They're really cool. They have solar panels on the roof. It's a shame they're going under now.
 
CallmeDan
They're really cool. They have solar panels on the roof. It's a shame they're going under now.

Ya, thy are pretty nice.... then saw a ferrari f430 :drool:... I love going to my grandparents house... VERY rich area of michigan, and really close to woodward (woodward dream cruise; google/wikipedia it)
 
I just bought a NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00!
i never knew they brought this car to GT5 from GT3!

also,can we get a Room up soon? i like Doogs club and all,but i like this one alittle more.
 
AudiMan2011
I'm back in business with my new TV up and running. I'll be playing mostly in 2D mode as I slowly introduce myself to playing in 3D.

Try it in the cockpit camera. You will love that veiw for cruising. The dials look amazing
 
Try it in the cockpit camera. You will love that veiw for cruising. The dials look amazing

How about head tracking with a PSEye? 💡
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back