DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,848 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
CallmeDan
How about head tracking with a PSEye? 💡

Not sure if it works with a single monitor. I know with three 3D TVs with multi-monitor you can.
 
Not sure if it works with a single monitor. I know with three 3D TVs with multi-monitor you can.

Triple monitor display mounted to the best racing wheel/pedal/shifter setup on a moving seat that models g-forces on turns. DAYUM. That would be the perfect GT5 setup, until the screen tearing happens...
 
Is anybody goin to make a map of Monaco?
 
PSN ID: DEVILDISASTER
First Name (Optional): William
Age: 12
Favorite car: Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09
Where are you from? (Optional): England
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:Quite serious
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: No I don't think so
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: I always love being the cop
Why I should let you be a member?: I'm fun and never swear at people
How did you discover this thread?: My friend told me about it
Anything else you want to share?: Nope
 
Well what's left of Doog's lobby just died, but I still wanna cruise/drive now that I've got a few hrs to, lol

I'll be room-hopping until something pops up.

Edit* anyone know/recognize a 'MLP4LIFE' user ID ?, keeps FR-ing me o.0
 
Last edited:
Edit* anyone know/recognize a 'MLP4LIFE' user ID ?, keeps FR-ing me o.0

Brony problems? :lol:
 
I just got home.

We have a new Moderator! Congratulations MiuraSV777!

Also, I could make a lobby soon if you guys want.
 
I just got home.

We have a new Moderator! Congratulations MiuraSV777!

Also, I could make a lobby soon if you guys want.

Congrats, Miura!!!
 
Anyone want a lobby?
 
Is there a room up? I just woke up.
 
If you make one, I'd join.
 
The room will be up in five minutes.
 
Damm I was hoping for a quick cruise before my pain killers kick in :(
 
The room will be up in five minutes.

Comment 900!
 
I might come. I'm testing out my EasyCap settings.
 
The room is in my lounge.
 
That was a decent lobby today. Everyone was just cruising. I thought there could've been a bit more attendance, though.
 
DBeav12
That was a decent lobby today. Everyone was just cruising. I thought there could've been a bit more attendance, though.

Would've been there if the timing was better, Sunday nights are always Animation-Domination time for me before Monday comes and ruins things, lol
 
I would of come if I didn't have these school projects to deal with. I'm available now if someone wants to put a lobby up.
 
Will be inactive on both the thread and in game for a week, or two, or three. To all other members: don't delete me off PSN, I will be back.

School's getting busy, combined with the exam grind. I can't afford distractions. I can be PM'd because it goes to my email, if Beav or anyone needs to contact me (like it will happen anyway, haha)

"Don't kik me out tho pls n thx I lyke dis club."
 
Will be inactive on both the thread and in game for a week, or two, or three. To all other members: don't delete me off PSN, I will be back.

School's getting busy, combined with the exam grind. I can't afford distractions. I can be PM'd because it goes to my email, if Beav or anyone needs to contact me (like it will happen anyway, haha)

"Don't kik me out tho pls n thx I lyke dis club."

Okey dokey. *bans anyway*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back