DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,824 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
PSN ID:RichyDavid
First Name (Optional):Richard
Age:14
Favorite car:BMW M5
Where are you from? (Optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:Both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:I don't think I had.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:Racer, 'Cause I sometimes have the need for speed.
Why I should let you be a member?:Cause I'm nice and tolerable
How did you discover this thread?:GTPlanet
Anything else you want to share?:Nope
 
I might not be able to join any lobbies tomorrow, unless they are very late lobbies, as I am going to cedar point with my grade in my school, all day. (8am to 7pm, gmt -5) You jelly bro? :sly:
 
I can't make it on Sunday's as I'm either at the beach or at car meets....
 
Started my 8 to 5 auto class today so I won't be able to join until after 5pm.
 
Would anyone join if I made a room?
 
I'll put one up after I'm done eating.
 
PSN ID:RichyDavid
First Name (Optional):Richard
Age:14
Favorite car:BMW M5
Where are you from? (Optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:Both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:I don't think I had.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:Racer, 'Cause I sometimes have the need for speed.
Why I should let you be a member?:Cause I'm nice and tolerable
How did you discover this thread?:GTPlanet
Anything else you want to share?:Nope

Accepted! Welcome RichyDavid!

I know you are new to GTPlanet. Please try not to double-post. Thanks.
 
Room is up.

1472-6118-3830-2748-0061
 
xXKingJoshXx
Room is up.

1472-6118-3830-2748-0061

I will try to attend around...4:30 EST maybe.
 
Probably coming, unless the other club has something up.
 
GranTurismo916
Probably coming, unless the other club has something up.

Are you serious? Wow. That was rude. You pretty much said "**** your club, Doog's is better."
 
WTF Atongo. Even if you think that, you wouldn't post it here. Get a grip.
 
Still at class, if the room is still up after 5 pm I'll join trying to take out a engine from a Saturn Vue.
 
Are you serious? Wow. That was rude. You pretty much said "**** your club, Doog's is better."
No, I said "I feel like cruising right now, but cops is OK."
cgg
WTF Atongo. Even if you think that, you wouldn't post it here. Get a grip.

Uhh, yes I would.
 
Guys, lets keep the arguing to a minimum, ok? Lets not provoke any more disagreements so we won't lose more people.
 
Guys, lets keep the arguing to a minimum, ok? Lets not provoke any more disagreements so we won't lose more people.

👍👍
 
Guys, lets keep the arguing to a minimum, ok? Lets not provoke any more disagreements so we won't lose more people.

Tell that to Shakeelkia...
 
Why do people continue to speed nonstop and drift around every corner, even after being told to stop by the host? :boggled:
 
Why do people continue to speed nonstop and drift around every corner, even after being told to stop by the host? :boggled:

Give them the boot!
 
Give them the boot!

Thankfully Josh did.

There was this guy driving a dark green Imprezza, hooning it like a rally car around Eiger Nordwand. I forgot what I wrote, but it's something like "So yeah there's this guy trying to Ken Block every corner. A minute later, I'm going the opposite way up the hill at Eiger, and the same guy FLEW off the hill like a freaking rally car.

He didn't remain in the lobby for long.
 
Thankfully Josh did.

There was this guy driving a dark green Imprezza, hooning it like a rally car around Eiger Nordwand. I forgot what I wrote, but it's something like "So yeah there's this guy trying to Ken Block every corner. A minute later, I'm going the opposite way up the hill at Eiger, and the same guy FLEW off the hill like a freaking rally car.

He didn't remain in the lobby for long.

:lol: The new "Ken Block."
 
If the lobby is still up I'll join.
 
Everybody left leaving me to host then I got DC'ed don't know who I left to be host.
 
Damm I was gonna pop in for a bit!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back