DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,848 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry culdnt join today, but I had a blast at cedar point! (Was there for over 9 hours+ 2hours bus ride there and back)
 
Sorry culdnt join today, but I had a blast at cedar point! (Was there for over 9 hours+ 2hours bus ride there and back)

Did you ride the Dragster?
 
Did you ride the Dragster?

Wasnt open... Too cold out.... Was my first time on a major rollercoaster(s), though

My second one was the corkscrew, which scared the 🤬 out of me, then my third, and probably favorite was the iron dragon...

Would of rode the gate keeper, but the line was two hours long :eek:

And it feels weird, because if i move to the side, or if im in a car that starts moving, it still feels like im pulling the same amoumt of g's as on a rollercoaster, and that im on a rollercoaster :lol:
 
Last edited:
Were off topic, so I'll PM you.
 
Ameer and NFSGUY and Kadzido are famous on youtube lol. Well found this.

 
Ameer and NFSGUY and Kadzido are famous on youtube lol. Well found this.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCAab4_pmHg">YouTube Link</a>

Because 65 views and 1 comment is "famous."
 
I really should just ban you on the spot for this.

I second this, even though I'm not in the club.
 
Sorry for my inactivity. I have exams this week. In addition, my G27 stick is broken. Hopefully a replacement arrives soon.
 
Pinkintron
Wow. Wish I can do that every Sunday.

It has picked up a bit since spring....

JasonGT
Sorry for my inactivity. I have exams this week. In addition, my G27 stick is broken. Hopefully a replacement arrives soon.

Ouch. Best of luck.

I won't be on GT5/GTPlanet for the rest of the week... have to resolve some issues with my GF :scared:
 
Was going to make a lobby, but it looks like everyone is in Doog's lobby. :( Oh well. Maybe tomorrow.
 
MAN! and i thought i missed the lobby beav going to doc's
 
Was going to make a lobby, but it looks like everyone is in Doog's lobby. :( Oh well. Maybe tomorrow.

It seems now that out of everyone on my friends list, half of them are in Doog's lobby or not in a lobby at all. This is so annoying.
 
Would anyone join if I made a lobby?
 
I guess I'll make one. I hope more people show up than yesterday.

Room is up.

1472-6118-3658-4756-5497
 
Joining....
 
Anyone else coming? I already asked someone (I won't name them) Atongo but he said he was going to Doog's instead.

We have a few members but why is no one else joining?
 
Anyone else coming? I already asked someone (I won't name them) Atongo but he said he was going to Doog's instead.

We have a few members but why is no one else joining?

I could come but my internet is being annoying all of a sudden.
 
Anyone else coming? I already asked someone (I won't name them) Atongo but he said he was going to Doog's instead.

We have a few members but why is no one else joining?

still up?
 
xXKingJoshXx
Anyone else coming? I already asked someone (I won't name them) Atongo but he said he was going to Doog's instead.

We have a few members but why is no one else joining?

I may come in 30 mins or less. (Or more :scared: )
 
The room is going good, guys. 👍 Having a lot of fun, actually. :)
 
i was a bitch today sorry guise :(.
 
What happened today Kitten?

Uh i was a Arse, and i only was speeding. but failed each time .-.. trying to beat ss police chase time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back