DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,652 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Which i fail miserably at. but yeh. then me and josh took out couple of cop cars in a chase has at the same time, but he got caught, but i didnt for another 10min or so.
 
Wish I could've made it to the lobby last night.
 
Then me and Josh took out couple of cop cars in a chase at the same time, but he got caught, but I didn't for another 10 min. or so.

I only got caught because I knew you didn't have the skills to get away so I distracted the cops away from you. :sly:
 
I might not be able to play for the next couple days. I will be busy.
 
Also, I posted this a few days ago, but it was just a bit before all of the drama with people leaving started: I'll be gone over the weekend. I'm going to St. Louis.



Edit: Also, DBeav, I sent you a PM.
 
Last edited:
OMG OMG OMG!!! Get on @GTPlanetNews' TWITTER NOW!!!!
 
OMG OMG OMG!!! Get on @GTPlanetNews' TWITTER NOW!!!!

I don't care much for GT6. If the supposed "Holiday 2013" sticks (which is doubtful, knowing PD) then GT6 on PS3 will be obsolete very quickly with the PS4 supposedly launching around that time too. I'm more interested in GTA 5.
 
Are they also gonna bring gt6 to the ps4 than snice supposely the dates are close? will it be on both consoles? I didnt check the news and its too much to read. Im quite lazy to click open.
 
There is a GT6 forum for GT6 related discussion, please don't derail the thread.
 
I only got caught because I knew you didn't have the skills to get away so I distracted the cops away from you. :sly:

i haz skill i lasted for another while after you got caught o.o
 
I have skill but I lasted for another while after you got caught. o.o

You completely missed the point of what I said. :lol:

Anyways, I get home in an hour. If I open a room in an hour, would anyone join?

Edit: I guess I'll just open one of my Free Run lobbies. :indiff:
 
Last edited:
I won't be able to play today.

Also, just got rid of 10 inactive members...:drool: 👎
 
I can't join right away because of finials but I will try to join a lobby tonight if I have a break from studying if you know what I mean :sly:
 
I'll join.... solved the "issues" thankfully
 
I just go my braces so yeh .1% ill join.
 
Oooh not braces. I have top ones, and get my bottom ones on Monday. I don't like em.
 
cgg
Oooh not braces. I have top ones, and get my bottom ones on Monday. I don't like em.

They suck i got both, The Hurt, You can barely eat with them :\.
 
Tell me about it. Puttin them on is fine. It's the day after that aches. I found with the top ones that it wa more of the irritable of constant aching that drive me up the wall, and then obviously trying to eat.
 
cgg
Tell me about it. Puttin them on is fine. It's the day after that aches. I found with the top ones that it wa more of the irritable of constant aching that drive me up the wall, and then obviously trying to eat.

Pasta and Jello for the rest of my braces life .-. :grumpy:, and i cant pronounce s properly

Any room up?
 
TheKitten
Pasta and Jello for the rest of my braces life .-. :grumpy:, and i cant pronounce s properly

Any room up?

Go get some double bubble you will be fine
 
Sorry for being SO much inactive, guys. I got bored out of GT5 for a bit of time.. I'm sure it'll only last a week or 2...
 
Making a room. # here in a minute.

1472-6118-3701-4252-1536
 
Room is up, last post updated.
 
I think I will be able to get on tonight around 6:00-7:00 EST.
 
Sorry I haven't been active much! Going to go and watch F&F6 this weekend, but if it's on a Sunday, I'll aim to join a lobby on Saturday.
 
Sorry I haven't been active much! Going to go and watch F&F6 this weekend, but if it's on a Sunday, I'll aim to join a lobby on Saturday.

Wait, it's this weekend? I MUST GO!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back