DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,834 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Making a lobby since there doesn't appear to be one up. Hope some of you join! It was fun last night even though it was just 3 of us (Me, NINJA, and Miura)


1472-6118-3658-4756-5158


Also, I'm going to start allowing TCS and ASM in my lobbies. If any of the admins have anything against this, I will stop.
 
Making a lobby since there doesn't appear to be one up. Hope some of you join! It was fun last night even though it was just 3 of us (Me, NINJA, and Miura)


1472-6118-3658-4756-5158


Also, I'm going to start allowing TCS and ASM in my lobbies. If any of the admins have anything against this, I will stop.

I thought we were supposed to be hosting lounges.

I will be there in a minute
 
Also, I'm going to start allowing TCS and ASM in my lobbies. If any of the admins have anything against this, I will stop.

Have fun not being able to spin out the tryhard street racers.
 
🤬 I forgot. I can close this room and make a lounge if you want. Sorry.

Edit: That was at DBeav.

Dan, so should I got ahead and turn it off?
 
🤬 I forgot. I can close this room and make a lounge if you want. Sorry.

Edit: That was at DBeav.

Dan, so should I got ahead and turn it off?

It's OK. I would prefer that you have TCS and ASM turned off, but whatever we can all agree on will work.
 
Dan, so should I got ahead and turn it off?

We used to have Racing Softs, but they were outlawed because too many street racers used it. We used to have TCS allowed, but cops could not stop cars that had TCS on. So I think it would be best to keep it off.
 
Ok, I just turned it off.


Room is going good already, guys.
 
Might join later tonight, been awhile since I've played, been busy but mostly irritated that the KTM X-bow made it into GT5 but not the original Ariel Atom 👎

Seriously PD, wtf ?
 
Might join later tonight, been awhile since I've played, been busy but mostly irritated that the KTM X-bow made it into GT5 but not the original Ariel Atom 👎

Seriously PD, wtf ?

GT5, I think you mean GT6.
 
Can someone make a room? Thanks
 
ameer67
GT5, I think you mean GT6.

*Insert Homer "D'oh" here*

Another sign we're well overdue for the next GT, lol
 
Its still the demo plus there is dlc thats coming to so it may still come.
 
Enough derailing this thread with GT6 talk, take it to the GT6 forum there or do it via PM or profile vistor messages.

In Related Club News, I might stay here after all after lurking in Doog's thread and reading some of what was happening there.
 
I'm staying. End.
 
Ditto, its more "grab a sh't tier car and RP" than car-cruising from what I've observed.

Should be able to join any rooms made tonight, if not I may go Hoon around in a CCCC room instead, lol
 
I haven't seen their lobbies yet. I won't sign up because I know that 2/3 people running it hate me and would reject me instantly.

Back on topic, sorry for my absence lately. I just haven't felt like actually joining any of our lobbies. I just wanted to drift and tune some cars. Sorry. I will try to join this weekend.
 
I haven't seen their lobbies yet. I won't sign up because I know that 2/3 people running it hate me and would reject me instantly.

Back on topic, sorry for my absence lately. I just haven't felt like actually joining any of our lobbies. I just wanted to drift and tune some cars. Sorry. I will try to join this weekend.

Dan we miss you go damn :(
 
I made it a bit fun for me in that club, I made a really good tuned '90 RX-7 GT-X (FC) Which is my Only favorite car in that club to drive right now cause its like a really really good fast tuner for a slow car even though it only max out at 151mph but it has amazing acceleration and handling and I can choose if either I want it to either Drift or just drive it almost like a race car all in one tune. 👍 and acourse cruise without so much noise if I just shift all the way to 5-6 gear while Im in 70mph I aint conplaining as of right now, Im Tuning two other sports cars that are not on the banned list but are pretty fast but not ready yet, No names what though. :sly:

Well almost any car can be fast if you figure out the tuning for it or a little help with experts, Except the sambus and midget.


Edit: went off topic my apologies.
 
Last edited:
I drive stock cars, except the Switzer P700 GTR Replica. and my 700HP R32, and ZZII.
 
Wish I could've stayed longer last night. I might be on later today. I am going up to the local race track for a couple hours after school, but other than that, I should be free most of the day.
 
I made it a bit fun for me in that club, I made a really good tuned '90 RX-7 GT-X (FC) Which is my Only favorite car in that club to drive right now cause its like a really really good fast tuner for a slow car even though it only max out at 151mph but it has amazing acceleration and handling and I can choose if either I want it to either Drift or just drive it almost like a race car all in one tune.
👍 and acourse cruise without so much noise if I just shift all the way to 5-6 gear while Im in 70mph I aint conplaining as of right now, Im Tuning two other sports cars that are not on the banned list but are pretty fast but not ready yet, No names what though. :sly:

I'm not trying to call you out here, but try to use a period every now and then! :lol: I ran out of breath just reading that in my head! :p

Wish I could've stayed longer last night. I might be on later today. I am going up to the local race track for a couple hours after school, but other than that, I should be free most of the day.

Sounds like fun! In order to not go more off topic, I'll post on your "wall" thingy and ask you more.


Just a last reminder, I will be gone today, tomorrow, and likely all of Sunday. So someone else will have to do the hosting while I'm gone.
 
Hah, Im sorry King :lol: My fault.
 
I won't be able to join any rooms tonight until around 10pm GMT as I'm going to see Fast & Furious 6 today.
 
Thought it comes next weekend. Should be able to join a room after 5 pm.
 
Thought it comes next weekend. Should be able to join a room after 5 pm.

The UK gets it today (because it was filmed in London and Tenerife), America gets it on May 24th
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back