DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,459 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening showing of Fast & Furious 6 was sold out at my nearest cinema today.:banghead: I can attend rooms tonight now.
 
Evening showing of Fast & Furious 6 was sold out at my nearest cinema today.:banghead: I can attend rooms tonight now.

HA! See you when the lobby opens.
 
HA! See you if the lobby opens.

FTFY. I'll give you my BTR if it'll keep you satisfied until next week.
 
FTFY. I'll give you my BTR if it'll keep you satisfied until next week.

What? Why? I know I'm a big RUF collector (hoarder) and all, but you don't need to give me one of your cars. I'd feel selfish if you did that.
 
What? Why? I know I'm a big RUF collector (hoarder) and all, but you don't need to give me one of your cars. I'd feel selfish if you did that.

I don't really need it anymore since I like hooning about in either my Jag, my GT Academy R35, SLS Vision Black, C63 or my Focus RS replica. Old 911 Turbos aren't how I roll.
 
Have we ever discussed organizing illegal street racing teams in the club? Might be cool to have a section on the site with different teams and there reputation, like they specialize in drifting or drag racing. After the lobby closes teams could report briefly on who beat who and who got busted.
 
It would be fun, but I don't know if everyone would be up for it. I'll be part of a drag gang!
 
Have we ever discussed organizing illegal street racing teams in the club? Might be cool to have a section on the site with different teams and there reputation, like they specialize in drifting or drag racing. After the lobby closes teams could report briefly on who beat who and who got busted.

I'm already part of a street racing team and I'll be staying there despite me quitting 2 competitive street racing leagues. I occasionally go back to rooms that do mountain pass street racing as a refresher.
 
Last edited:
I'm already part of a street racing team and I be staying there despite me quitting 2 competitive street racing leagues. I occasionally go back to rooms that do mountain pass street racing as a refresher.

I assumed that he meant within the club, because otherwise, I won't be taking part, as I'm in a drag team already.
 
cgg
I assumed that he meant within the club, because otherwise, I won't be taking part, as I'm in a drag team already.

I'm with you there.
 
However, if it's just inside the club, I'll happily do some street racing.
 
flesxruoyxllik
Have we ever discussed organizing illegal street racing teams in the club? Might be cool to have a section on the site with different teams and there reputation, like they specialize in drifting or drag racing. After the lobby closes teams could report briefly on who beat who and who got busted.

There is too much racing going on already. I don't really think we need more encouragement to ignore the cops and wreak havok.
 
There is too much racing going on already. I don't really think we need more encouragement to ignore the cops and wreak havok.

im one of them.
 
Have we ever discussed organizing illegal street racing teams in the club? Might be cool to have a section on the site with different teams and there reputation, like they specialize in drifting or drag racing. After the lobby closes teams could report briefly on who beat who and who got busted.

This is a cops and cruise club not a street racing club, this is also a bad idea as people would constantly ignore the cops as they would want to increase there reputation.
 
I just got home. I will have a lobby up within the next 15 minutes.
 
There is too much racing going on already. I don't really think we need more encouragement to ignore the cops and wreak havok.
This is a cops and cruise club not a street racing club, this is also a bad idea as people would constantly ignore the cops as they would want to increase there reputation.

👍 This. +1
 
Lobby is up!
The lobby is in my lounge.
 
I'll have to add you. :p

He'll have to exit the lounge or reload GT5 so you'll show up in his in-game friend list and so he'll show up in your in-game friend list.
 
CallmeDan
He'll have to exit the lounge or reload GT5 so you'll show up in his in-game friend list and so he'll show up in your in-game friend list.

Oh it works. I had to restart GT5 though.
 
He'll have to exit the lounge or reload GT5 so you'll show up in his in-game friend list and so he'll show up in your in-game friend list.

No, he just has to reload his GT5 friends list. I don't need to do anything. He just joined.
 
I'll join in a bit if its still up.
 
Dbeav can you add me? I wanna join but cant cause your not on my friendlist "/
 
We're still in beav's "lounge", but we're down to 3 and s-s-s-shufflin' shufflin!
 
It seems the lobby must of died. Anyone plan to open a later one it is Friday :)
 
The track from tonights lobby is now on share. :)
 
The track from tonights lobby is now on share. :)

I'll download it when I get home so I can see what it's like. Sounds like a fun track.
 
The map for Sarthe will need to be updated again now that Doog, Zyla and Doodle left. Kadzido now has Doog's house while I have laid my claim to Zyla's house.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back