DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,459 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The map for Sarthe will need to be updated again now that Doog, Zyla and Doodle left. Kadzido now has Doog's house while I have laid my claim to Zyla's house.

Where was Zyla's house?
 
Where was Zyla's house?

I believe it was at the western tip of the track where the track split from the public road section.
 
If I make a lobby will anyone join ?

EDIT: also are we using white cop cars now ?
 
Just bought a GT-R concept is that good ?
 
If I make a lobby will anyone join ?

EDIT: also are we using white cop cars now ?

I might join.

And no, we're not going to use white cop cars. Just black body and white wheels.
 
^ ok thanks, I might make one soon as I'm playing a different game at the moment.
 
I'll hopefully join you chaps in a lobby later!
 
Or I can host a lobby if you guys want me to.
 
If I make a lobby will anyone join ?

EDIT: also are we using white cop cars now ?

Just bought a GT-R concept is that good ?

If you double-post again, you will lose the Moderator position. Use the edit and quote feature. They are there for a reason.
 
I am buying a few cars, then I will join.
 
It was 12 minutes after the first one so how is that a double post
 
It was 12 minutes after the first one so how is that a double post

It doesn't matter how long between posts. It matters that you posted back to back and nobody posted in between. It's a double-post.
 
GTPlanet
“Double posting” occurs when a user makes two consecutive posts, one after another. If this is done for no apparent reason, or if the posts are unimportant, “double posting” is looked down upon and may result in a warning or infraction for “spam”. You can edit any of your forum posts on GTPlanet at any time, and this is generally the best option to take if you have more to add to the discussion. However, it is not expressly forbidden, and can be useful in many cases. For example, if a reasonable amount of time has passed or you have significant information to add to the topic, present it in a new post so that others, including thread subscribers, are made aware of the update.

And, like beav said, use the edit button.
 
Going to make a lobby in five minutes just sorting my car
 
Last edited:
Going to make a lobby in five minutes just sorting my car out

We don't use lobbies anymore. Just lounges. Have you read the last 5 pages?
 
'Lounge' is up even though I don't know how you join
 
Guys i wont be joining lobbies for the time being as my ps3 has a YLOD again after fixing it last month :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:
 
Guys i wont be joining lobbies for the time being as my ps3 has a YLOD again after fixing it last month :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

Wow, that sucks.
 
Ill join in a bit :) if the lounge is still up.


Off Topic, Dan did you get the BTR i sent you?
 
The thing about lounges is that you can't kick anyone....
 
The thing about lounges is that you can't kick anyone....

Don't forget it's hard to find new people (although we like GTP'ers more than randoms) and ANYONE can access the lobby's settings or start the race (accidentally or intentionally)
 
ameer67
True. Sometimes even members can't listen. (No offense to anyone.)
Exactly...
CallmeDan
Don't forget it's hard to find new people (although we like GTP'ers more than randoms) and ANYONE can access the lobby's settings or start the race (accidentally or intentionally)

For example, I was in my lounge messing about and my friends from Uni show up. We got some great races. Then we move onto F1 racing and one guy doesn't have an F1 car... so I take the vehicle restriction off and go back to racing regular cars... that friend who didn't have an F1 gets an X1. All hell broke loose after that.. regulations were tampered with.... races started every second, etc...
 
Anybody want to make a room? I would, but everyone says that my rooms are laggy.
 
I'm really really bored right now... drag racing my friend from the story above and frankly, I'm sick of seeing his headlights
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back