DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,389 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'll make a small room then.

It will be up in about 5 min.
 
I'm really really bored right now... drag racing my friend from the story above and frankly, I'm sick of seeing his headlights

Don't you mean taillights? I mean, I can understand getting easy wins can get boring after a while, but losing is annoying too.
 
I like public rooms as it's a bit more spontaneous
 
I like public rooms as it's a bit more spontaneous

Same. Also, we can invite people to GTP (hopefully not people that make ten billion threads demanding free cars) and our club. Private lounges are boring. You never know what you get with public lobbies.
 
Same. Also, we can invite people to GTP (hopefully not people that make ten billion threads demanding free cars) and our club. Private lounges are boring. You never know what you get with public lobbies.

Exactly :)

Also are you looking for anymore RUF's?
 
Should be coming on-line shortly...

as soon as I can manage to stop looking up Youtube videos :scared:
 
CallmeDan
Don't you mean taillights? I mean, I can understand getting easy wins can get boring after a while, but losing is annoying too.

Well, I never get the chance to see the taillights of the X1....
 
Don't forget about the poll on the website.
 
Sorry if I haven't been active for a while, going through some sudden events and it's hard to explain, I'll try to be back within next week or so.
 
I think it should be up to who ever is host to decide if they want to do a public lobby or private lounge. If we start using the beav097 lounge we wont have to worry about who has who on there friends list.
 
Is the room still up? I would join, but a room number wasn't posted :grumpy:.
 
Best room ever today, Thanks SS, and NFSGUY , and Gluvin. EPIC ROOM. Cant wait for another. Cheers.
 
Is the room still up? I would join, but a room number wasn't posted :grumpy:.

I said that it was in my lounge. I left, but I think it's still up.
 
Man it is really difficult to join when it is in a lounge by the way. I guess i will make a new id just for this. Who do I need to add that usually hosts rooms?
 
So no rooms up at the moment?
 
I think it should be up to who ever is host to decide if they want to do a public lobby or private lounge. If we start using the beav097 lounge we wont have to worry about who has who on there friends list.

I have pretty much everyone added on my DBeav12 account.

I can't win. People leave the club because we hosted lobbies, but people complain about lounges...WHAT DO I DO?!
 
DBeav12
I have pretty much everyone added on my DBeav12 account.

I can't win. People leave the club because we hosted lobbies, but people complain about lounges...WHAT DO I DO?!

"Keep calm, and Drift that round-about"

Leave it up to host for lobby vs. lounge for their room, if we just want an afternoon shuffle, all we need are willing members. If we want a traditional cruise room, let host post number here, kick noobs, and moderate room.

You won't please everyone, no matter what, let this group of friends handle themselves when needed (i.e. today's room, from cruise to GlORioUS head-to-head combat to shuffles, we all agreed on a few basics and had fun, reguardless of any drama, and all it required was some patience.

I just typed all that on my phone..., imma' go lie down now o.o
 
Hey Beav, can you add me to the cops list? (I'm Unit 619)
 
Hey Beav, can you add me to the cops list? (I'm Unit 619)

Put your number in the group discussion and I will add it to your name.
 
Anyone making a lobby ? Or should I ? also i just bought a tank car !
EDIT: why the hell does no one answer ?
 
Last edited:
PSN ID (Required): doubledeccer1368
First Name (Optional): Declan
Age:15
Favorite car: Audi R8 5.2
Where are you from? (Optional): Wick, Scotland.
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilliam because I abide by all the laws.
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes I have
Why I should let you be a member?: I always behave in cruise lobbies
How did you discover this thread?: I was linked from a thread of my own
Anything else you want to share?: I love cruising
 
Last edited:
PSN ID?: doubledeccer1368
First Name (Optional): Declan
Age:15
Favorite car: Audi R8 5.2
Where are you from? (Optional): Wick, Scotland.
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilliam because I abide by all the laws.
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes I have
Why I should let you be a member?: I always behave in cruise lobbies
How did you discover this thread?: I was linked from a thread of my own
Anything else you want to share?: I love cruising

Accepted! Welcome Doubledeccer (doubledeccer1368)!
 
Thanks! Sent a friend request! Is there a lobby just now?
 
PHP:
Anyone making a lobby ? Or should I also i just bought a tank car !
EDIT: why the hell does no one answer ?

No one answered you becuase it was 1:30 when you posted. Not many people get on for a good 5 or 6 more hours.

Thanks! Sent a friend request! Is there a lobby just now?

I don't think there is a lobby up right now. There will most likely be one up in 3 or 4 hours, though.
 
Anyone making a lobby ? Or should I also i just bought a tank car !
EDIT: why the hell does no one answer ?

Maybe because your grammar's a bit, iffy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back