DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,389 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nothing wrong with my grammar.

Yes there is, I don't what "Or should I also i just bought a tank car !" means.

Should I make a room?
 
Last edited:
You know what I'm leaving all you guys do is nit pick at people, what does it matter if I didn't put something a certain way !

EDIT: I love this thread and I don't want to leave but you guys just need to get over things. Fine I'm not leaving, I just feel you are all picking on me, as said before I love this group.
 
Last edited:
You know what I'm leaving all you guys do is nit pick at people, what does it matter if I didn't put something a certain way !

EDIT: I love this thread and I don't want to leave but you guys just need to get over things.

We're not nit picking at you, we're just telling you that there's something, errr, going on.
 
Anyone making a lobby? Or should I? Also, I just bought a tank car!
EDIT: Why the hell doesn't anyone one answer?

I don't expect your grammar to be perfect, but you need to use capital letters and periods.

We aren't being mean to you. We are just trying to help you.
 
Whose going to make a room today?
 
Hey Beav, can you add me to the cops list? (I'm Unit 619)

Are you going to join the group?

Also, I think I should be able to make a lobby in an hour and a half. Maybe in an hour.
 
Cally I agree with you, Some people just like to pick on you for nothing.
 
Well in your case shakeel, it wasn't for nothing.
 
Cally I agree with you, Some people just like to pick on you for nothing.

They aren't picking on anyone! It's just annoying when people can't use proper grammar or have posts that are difficult to read.
 
Cally I agree with you, Some people just like to pick on you for nothing.

You don't use proper grammar either. Your grammar is getting alot better, though. 👍

Cally, I agree with you. Some people just like to pick on you for nothing.



Lobby is up!
Room number: 1472-6681-3630-4563-9327
 
Last edited:
Are you going to join the group?

Also, I think I should be able to make a lobby in an hour and a half. Maybe in an hour.
I already did.
 
DBeav Room died quickly :(.
 
Anyone see something wrong with the times on the 24H Nurb Time Trial? Go check it out if you haven't.
 
Anyone see something wrong with the times on the 24H Nurb Time Trial? Go check it out if you haven't.

What's wrong? I'm way too lazy to check it out.
 
CallmeDan
What's wrong? I'm way too lazy to check it out.

12+ players have times under a second. A couple have times of 3-5 min.
 
Anyone see something wrong with the times on the 24H Nurb Time Trial? Go check it out if you haven't.

Ya.... that gtr is really slippery, causing alot of smoke.. but, if you watch the replay, his car sticks way to well, and there is no smoke whatsoever
 
MiuraSV777
Ya.... that gtr is really slippery, causing alot of smoke.. but, if you watch the replay, his car sticks way to well, and there is no smoke whatsoever
I'm talking about the current leaders....
CallmeDan
The hell?
IKR!!! I'm so disgusted, I dont want to even try anymore.
 
IKR!!! I'm so disgusted, I dont want to even try anymore.

Here's how I do seasonal events: I don't give a crap what my time is as long as I get gold. Whether it is by .001 seconds or 30 seconds (my time was around 30 seconds less than the gold time) I don't care. Although I hate the handling of that car. The R35 TC is so much better (even though its AWD which isn't allowed by many leagues)
 
CallmeDan
Here's how I do seasonal events: I don't give a crap what my time is as long as I get gold. Whether it is by .001 seconds or 30 seconds (my time was around 30 seconds less than the gold time) I don't care. Although I hate the handling of that car. The R35 TC is so much better (even though its AWD which isn't allowed by many leagues)

That's what I do....
 
PSN ID: Auditore7270
First Name (Optional): Rafael
Age: 16
Favorite car: Either my GTR or Civic
Where are you from? (Optional): U.S.A.
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilian
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
Why I should let you be a member?: Why not?
How did you discover this thread?: Lurking through the forums.
Anything else you want to share?: Nope.
 
DBeav, could you also put my name and unit number in the original post? I believe I put my unit number in the group discussion quite some time ago.
 
Hey guys, I would like to make an announcement.

It's been a long haul being a cop in countless lobbies for the past months, but I think it's time for me to just kick back. The reason why I am doing so is because being a cop and monitoring multiple players ranging from a mile to seven can be pretty tough. Although I am leaving the force, I will continue to stand my position as a Moderator and help enforce fair rules, whether it be in the lobbies or not, for all to enjoy; though, I will not do this by myself, as there is no 'I' in 'team'.

I hope you understand my reason.
 
Hey guys, I would like to make an announcement.

It's been a long haul being a cop in countless lobbies for the past months, but I think it's time for me to just kick back. The reason why I am doing so is because being a cop and monitoring multiple players ranging from a mile to seven can be pretty tough. Although I am leaving the force, I will continue to stand my position as a Moderator and help enforce fair rules, whether it be in the lobbies or not, for all to enjoy; though, I will not do this by myself, as there is no 'I' in 'team'.

I hope you understand my reason.


FD3S Buddy's again :dopey:?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back