DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,478 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't you saw last time that you were going to watch your post count more? And look what happened.

... Shut up. :) (Just kidding)

I won't be playing that much in the next couple weeks. Now that I'm not sick anymore, that means I need to get back into lifting and work. I also have final exams the end of this week and part of next week. I am done with school next week. I do not know how much I will be on in the summer, but I will be busy. But let me tell ya', I won't walk away on you guys like Ace did. As I said before, I will stay with this club until the end of it.

Do you even lift, bro?
 
CallmeDan
... Shut up. :) (Just kidding)

Do you even lift, bro?

I knew someone was going to say that :lol:! Look at my avatar...:lol: 👍
 
Are there any lobbies right now?

DBeav should start a paypal account and every time somebody asks that they'll be forced to pay $5 or have there membership revoked. lol.
 
DBeav should start a paypal account and every time somebody asks that they'll be forced to pay $5 or have there membership revoked. lol.

Great idea flesxruoyxllik. 👍 Beav will be making quite some money.
 
Great idea flesxruoyxllik. 👍 Beav will be making quite some money.

In about a week, he could buy premium. :lol:
Perhaps premium for everyone in the club. :lol:
 
In about a week, he could buy premium. :lol:
Perhaps premium for everyone in the club. :lol:

You want him to give a free $20 PSN and Premiums? Wow.

And, wow, it's pouring by me. So my internet might go out.
 
Last edited:
You want him to give a free $20 PSN and Premiums? Wow.

And, wow, it's pouring by me. So my internet might go out.

I keed I keed. Plus I don't think you can give GTPremium to more than one user. I might be wrong, but I don't care.
 
I'm bored, anyone else in a Mood for Cruising if a Mod/Admin Makes One?
 
*Is still in school*

Tomorrow is my last day, though.
 
*Is still in school*

Tomorrow is my last day, though.

I only have about a week of college left, just really waiting for finals results.
 
*Is still in school*

Tomorrow is my last day, though.

I only have about a week of college left, just really waiting for finals results.

I hate you all. Last day is the 24th for me. Damn hurricanes. And damn school district for still having spring break.
 
Whoa there, cowboy. I'm not the one that made the hurricanes!


That was superstreet556!


:sly:
 
Whoa there, cowboy. I'm not the one that made the hurricanes!

:sly:

Bull:censored:! If a butterfly flapping its wings in South America can cause a hurricane in the Gulf Coast...

Ok I'll stop.
 
CallmeDan
Bull:censored:! If a butterfly flapping its wings in South America can cause a hurricane in the Gulf Coast...

Ok I'll stop.

Hahahahaha!
 
If anyone would be willing, I am looking to fill the Moderator/Aministrator open spots. If you are serious, send me a message. You have to posess the neccessary requirements, though. You can't be a Moderator if you have the grammar of a three year old. :scared:
 
*Mega Facepalm.*

Just joined another Cruise Lobby to find X1s and FGTs all over the place. I'll post the picture I took of the insanity in that room Later.
 
Now ya see... THIS is why you only get the authentic cruise experience from officially sanctioned DBeav Cops & Cruise Club lobbies, protected by the GTPD!









Cheesily written commercial aside, good to see my future in cops lobbies is secured should I leave this club...
 
Can you guys make a quick lobby now. I'm bored now
 
I'm done with my summer auto tech class friday then I'm leaving to Canada at the end of june.
 
Sorry I haven't been in any lobbies lately, as I've been busy.
 
Last edited:
The hell?! 3 Formula GTs and 2 X2011's?! Oh wait. Just another idiotic non-GTP lobby.

Just like most other normal Free Run lobbies.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back