DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,505 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
that is why X2011 (not including x2010) and fgt are for :censored:ing noobs with no :censored:ing balls to get a acual licence they think rideing and bumping my tail bumper is how ppl drive in real life




(forgot to quote) :banghead:
 
That is why X2011 (not including x2010) and fgt are for :censored:ing noobs with no :censored:ing balls to get a actual licence, they think riding and bumping my tail bumper is how people drive in real life.

(forgot to quote) :banghead:

I fixed it for you :)
 
that is why X2011 (not including x2010) and fgt are for :censored:ing noobs with no :censored:ing balls to get a acual licence they think rideing and bumping my tail bumper is how ppl drive in real life




(forgot to quote) :banghead:

Care To Explain?

And I'm Struggling To Believe That Your A 15 year Old, Due To Your Grammar, Or Lack Of Should I Say. Does Anyone Agree With Me?
 
Last edited:
Care To Explain?

And I'm Struggling To Believe That Your A 15 year Old, Due To Your Grammar, Or Lack Of Should I Say. Does Anyone Agree With Me?

I agree that his grammar is a bit lackluster.
 
Is there going to be a lobby up soon? I'm in the mood for a cruise.


I'm done with my summer auto tech class friday then I'm leaving to Canada at the end of june.

Eh, have fun, eh.
 
I'd open one but I don't feel like hosting. I'd probably put it on Eiger or Aso :lol:
 
Anyways I cannot get on the ps3 right now.
 
I just joined the Moderator's :). "Claps in Joy"


"Notices nobody cares, Goes take a shower"
 
Last edited:
*Wonders why we need 5 admins and 5 moderators.*
 
Congrats to AzNTypeR and TheKitten on your new positions.

*Wonders why we need 5 admins and 5 moderators.*

I have no clue. Maybe so they can enough admins and moderators to vote on something? I don't know.
 
I just joined the Moderator's :). "Claps in Joy"

"Notices nobody cares, Goes take a shower"

*Attempts to high-five Kitten*
*Fails*
*Backs away awkwardly*
 
So yeah, I got GRID2, and it's quite fun...

Like past codemasters games, I'll be playing/trying every event until I'm tired of it and come back to GT :tongue:
 
Sorry for double post stupid iPhone fugged up
 
Last edited:
*Wonders why we need 5 admins and 5 moderators.*

Only mods and admins can host, So the more the better. There is some childish bickering sometimes that needs a third party to resolve (I'm guilty of that).
10 out of 50 members that have that have a bureaucratic say doesn't seem so bad as long as the best interest of the club is of at upmost importance.

*feels smug for using big words*
 
Congrats to AzNTypeR and TheKitten on your new positions.

Thanks ;)

Anyway, I'll be Hosting A Lobby Today (If Everything Goes To Plan!) at Around 12pm GMT If Anyone From My Side Of The Pond Will Join?

However, if you think It's a bit Early, I can Postpone it for an hour or Two.


Room Cancelled. It's Now Going To Be At Around 2PM GMT.

Room Cancelled. Turns Out, alot of people are still in School.
 
Last edited:
flesxruoyxllik
Only mods and admins can host, So the more the better. There is some childish bickering sometimes that needs a third party to resolve (I'm guilty of that).
10 out of 50 members that have that have a bureaucratic say doesn't seem so bad as long as the best interest of the club is of at upmost importance.

*feels smug for using big words*

Yes. Exactly. These are some of the big reasons. 👍 Thanks for clarifying this.
 
Will anyone join if I make a Lobby now?
 
Well some people might join. Not everyone is still in school. And plus there are a few people from United Kingdomland that might join. Or Canadiaville.


Today is my last day!
 
Well some people might join. Not everyone is still in school. And plus there are a few people from United Kingdomland that might join. Or Canadiaville.


Today is my last day!

Hahaha, Canadiaville, good one 👍 But no, my school (Ontario) ends in 2 weeks, I have 1 review week and one exam week then I am DONE! :dopey:
 
Well some people might join. Not everyone is still in school. And plus there are a few people from United Kingdomland that might join. Or Canadiaville.

Today is my last day!

Should I make one, or are you going to ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back