DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,834 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't be able to join any rooms tonight, my brother has his high school graduation.
 
Last edited:
Should I make one, or are you going to ?

You can make one. I'm still in school.

(Just finished my last final exam of the year)
 
I just got kicked from another Random Cruise Room. First its because I was apprently Speeding in my 535i CVT, Next because I was going to slowly, cause I didn't want to get another warning (30mph in a 70mph Lobby, but we were at London) and Lastly, because I was apparently parked on a Corner when I spawned onto the Track.

*Also, they wouldn't let me be a Cop.
**And the Cops they had were in NSXR LMs.
 
You can make one. I'm still in school.

(Just finished my last final exam of the year)

Ok well I hope you done well, will anyone join if I create a lobby ?
EDIT: Lobby Is open. 1472-6118-3787-3245-4819
 
Last edited:
Thanks, Cally!


I'm sure someone will join.

If not, you can get all of the middle schoolers that are fresh onto summer break! ;)
 
I doubt I will be able to get on today. I have to mow the grass and I have 2 finals tomorrow, so I need to study.
 
Anyone else on? I have no homework (miracle) so I can make a room. Or I'll just study for my finals, but they're in 11 days, so, yeah.
 
Anyone else on? I have no homework (miracle) so I can make a room. Or I'll just study for my finals, but they're in 11 days, so, yeah.

I am. Just been jumping between GT5 and CoD.
 
Please tell me there is a lobby!

Atongo, can you make a room?
 
Last edited:
I'll see if I can join a lobby. Just going eat something then I'll on around 7PM.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
I doubt I will be able to get on today. I have to mow the grass and I have 2 finals tomorrow, so I need to study.

lol my "condition" that i have make me get 90-100 everytime so i dont need to study
 
You double posted, you have been warned many times before. I'm surprised you haven't been kicked.

No I did not if you look closely XxKingJoshxX posted a message right before I posted mine. :sly:

Edit: sorry Josh for not putting the correct punctuation in the xX's.
 
TimeTravelerDMC
lol my "condition" that i have make me get 90-100 everytime so i dont need to study

*Confused.
 
TimeTravelerDMC
ive got autism so i have a higher IQ then normal students

Not higher IQs I'd say. Just the ability to retain information on an encyclopedic level if we wish to. Which I don't... :sly:
 
Last edited:
No I did not if you look closely XxKingJoshxX posted a message right before I posted mine. :sly:

Edit: sorry Josh for not putting the correct punctuation in the xX's.

No, posted at 50, and then 55.
 
So I assume no lobby tonight? I can get on if someone does make one.
 
He did not double post. End the argument now.
 
Yes, you double posted.

He did not double-post. Take a look for yourself. He posted, then Josh posted. Then he posted again, which means that someone else posted between his posts. Not a double-post. End of story.
 
Sorry 'bout that guys, I was in that thing called...oh I don't even remember the name anymore. I think it starts with li......IDK.
 
WHY ARE WE ARGUING OVER A STUPID MISCONSEPTION! (if i spelled that right)
 
WHY DID YOU TYPE THAT IN CAPS AND PUT A ! AT THE END OF A QUESTION! (Me and Beav said to stop talking about it, so stop)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back