DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,814 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY ARE WE ARGUING OVER A STUPID MISCONSEPTION! (if i spelled that right)

I didn't even know anybody else posted anything about it until after I posted. If I knew there were two other posts, I wouldn't have posted about it.

Also, I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but I think you could improve on your grammar a little (you have been told multiple times).
 
xXKingJoshXx
WHY DID YOU TYPE THAT IN CAPS AND PUT AN ! AT THE END OF A QUESTION! (Me and Beav said to stop talking about it, so stop)

FTFY xD

My bad Josh, got disconnected.... and GF came over, so no lobby and no BF3 :(
 
I didn't even know anybody else posted anything about it until after I posted. If I knew there were two other posts, I wouldn't have posted about it.

Also, I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but I think you could improve on your grammar a little (you have been told multiple times).

whats wrong with my grammar:guilty:
 
whats wrong with my grammar:guilty:

Have you not been to school? Have you not noticed the difference between the way WE type and the way you type? :mad:
I honestly think you should leave.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Have you not been to school? Have you not noticed the difference between the way WE type and the way you type? :mad:
I honestly think you should leave.
~ENDURANCEGUY

Hey! I type better than most of the students in my school. And trust me i've seen some disgusting writing/typing work in my time
 
FTFY xD

My bad Josh, got disconnected.... and GF came over, so no lobby and no BF3 :(

It's ok. I'm using my P90 on Operation Metro and doing very well.



I honestly think you should leave.
~ENDURANCEGUY


A bit harsh, don't you think? Yeah, his grammar isn't top notch, but he's not a bad cruiser.
 
I thought this thread was all about cruising and having a good time. Instead everyone is arguing about grammar for what? Why does your grammar have to be perfect?..
 
Hey! I type better than most of the students in my school. And trust me i've seen some disgusting writing/typing work in my time

For example, I will fix your sentence.

Hey! I type better than most of the students in my school. And trust me, I've seen some disgusting writing/typing work in my time .

Understand? Use periods, commas, and capital letters. I want you to stay in this club. That is why I am trying to help you improve on your grammar. Because I care. And that was a bit harsh NFS.

I thought this thread was all about cruising and having a good time. Instead everyone is arguing about grammar for what? Why does your grammar have to be perfect?..

It makes us look bad as a club when we have a bunch of people typing like a three year old. It is also frustrating and hard to read for other members.
 
I thought this thread was all about cruising and having a good time. Instead everyone is arguing about grammar for what? Why does your grammar have to be perfect?..

No one said it had to be perfect, just understandable.



Anyway, that Escalated Quickly.

I most likely won't be able to join a lobby today as my Hard Drive decided to f:censored: up, so I'll have to reinstall most of my Programs. It deleted around 20gb worth of stuff too. Hmm.
And I'm also looking around for a new Graphics card that'll fit into my PC.
 
Last edited:
There hasn't been many lobbies lately. I apologize for my low attendance. I will be on this weekend.
 
I'll be on, too. Unless my teachers decide to give me another surprise project for the weekend.
 
Should be on today after 1pm, last day of school for me. :)
 
aXbZZrz_700b.jpg


GT5's got that covered....
 
We are off topic again :scared:.

I could make a lobby soon, but I don't think many will join. Will every one join now or should I wait an hour?

Edit: Actually, I've got some yardwork to do. I will be done in an about hour to an hour an a half.
 
I'll make one in a bit if anyone else will come.
 
Is there going to be a lobby today?

I just addressed this on the previous page. :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy: That is quite annoying. You need to make sure you aren't skipping posts.
 
Can't join tonight, having to fix my Family on The Sims 3.
 
I prob wont be on till Sunday, Not Touched PS3 for couple days now 👎
 
Looks like there won't be a lobby for a while.
 
Looks like there won't be a lobby for a while.

I can have one up in 15 minutes. Let me get a quick shower and I'll have the number posted! :D
 
Room is up!
Room number: 1472-6118-3658-4755-4651

We are at Eiger. It is my least favorite track, but everyone else seems to love it. So, I hope you guys enjoy it. 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back