DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,179 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will announce the winner of the $20 PSN code at 7:00 PM EST.
 
I will announce the winner of the $20 PSN code at 7:00 PM EST.

Hang on, so there is a winner this time?

PS. Whoever gets it. I hate you. ;)
 
Hang on, so there is a winner this time?

PS. Whoever gets it. I hate you. ;)

Yes, there is a winner. Even though only about 20 people submitted a number. I can't believe nobody picked 1 or 50. Though someone did pick the actual number.
 
Yes, there is a winner. Even though only about 20 people submitted a number. I can't believe nobody picked 1 or 50. Though someone did pick the actual number.

I know it likely won't be me.
 
I can't believe nobody picked 1 or 50.

:lol:

Though someone did pick the actual number.

Someones going on my Hit List now!

*I'm bad at doing Time Conversions but if I remember correctly, your 5 Hours behind us? So only half an hour left.
 
Man, My Ps3 froze up and started doing that file system restoration thing, At least it stopped now. Hope the lobby is still up.
 
The winning number will be revealed shortly.
 
Noobs... noobs everywhere.

S2000 LM Racecars and NISMO GT-R racecars are acceptable... said no good cops host ever.
 
Noobs... noobs everywhere.

S2000 LM Racecars and NISMO GT-R racecars are acceptable... said no good cops host ever.

Who is the host?
 
And the winning number is.........


...24!!!!

Congratulations AznTypeR (AzNImaboy)!!👍:bowdown: :cheers: :cheers::gtpflag::cheers::bowdown:
 
And the winning number is.........


...24!!!!

Congratulations AzNImaboy!!👍:bowdown: :cheers: :cheers::gtpflag::cheers::bowdown:

;OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OHMYGODDDDD.

I take back that statement about hating the person who got the PSN card now ;)
 
;OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OHMYGODDDDD.

I take back that statement about hating the person who got the PSN card now ;)

Lol azn
 
Congrats AzN. Don't waste that. :lol:
 
AzNTypeR
;OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OHMYGODDDDD.

I take back that statement about hating the person who got the PSN card now ;)

On yeah? You're on MY Hit List......
 
I think I guessed 22, and the number was taken so I guessed lucky number 13
 
I thought I sent 25. Can't remember now.
 
Congratulations, AzNTypeR. But I'm sorry, that you'll have to execute yourself now because of what you said earlier today. :lol: *Hands over the gun*
 
Should be getting my ps3 back tommorow hopefully
 
ameer67
Congratulations, AzNTypeR. But I'm sorry, that you'll have to execute yourself now because of what you said earlier today. :lol: *Hands over the gun*

Luckily for me, guns are illegal to own/have/use here in the UK!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back