DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,848 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
My ps3 is doing the file system is corrupted and will be restored and its making me worry.:(:scared:
 
TimeTravelerDMC
My ps3 is doing the file system is corrupted and will be restored and its making me worry.:(:scared:

I make my PS3 do that through its safe mode screen. I do it once every other week to keep my PS3 running smooth. I never let it do it by itself though. It will be fine.
 
I make my PS3 do that through its safe mode screen. I do it once every other week to keep my PS3 running smooth. I never let it do it by itself though. It will be fine.

I try that but it gets stuck at preparing please wait.
 
TimeTravelerDMC
I try that but it gets stuck at preparing please wait.

Hummmm then maybe your PS3 is having issues. How is it after the restore file system has completed
 
Hummmm then maybe your PS3 is having issues. How is it after the restore file system has completed

It does it again but after that it works fine but wont shut off.
 
TimeTravelerDMC
It does it again but after that it works fine but wont shut off.

Sounds like a HDD problem.
 
Deleted. Sorry I didn't want to get off topic. I'll send this to you in a PM.
 
I just joined a lobby with the title "Legit cruise no bs".
The lobby was full of Veyrons except for a Ferrari. *Facepalm*

That makes me appreciate the lobbies that we host. 👍 :D
 
I just joined a lobby with the title "Legit cruise no bs".
The lobby was full of Veyrons except for a Ferrari. *Facepalm*

That makes me appreciate the lobbies that we host. 👍 :D

Also Cops use X1's.
 
I just joined a lobby with the title "Legit cruise no bs".
The lobby was full of Veyrons except for a Ferrari. *Facepalm*

That makes me appreciate the lobbies that we host. 👍 :D

I hope it wasn't 14 Veyrons, the Ferrari, and then whatever car you had if you stayed long enough to actually drive.
 
AzNTypeR
Luckily for me, guns are illegal to own/have/use here in the UK!

Use a spoon....

Everytime I join a non-GTP lobby, it's a train wreck! NO ONE IS cruising.
 
I joined a lobby earlier today. London, 70mph, and guess who was cruising apart from me? Well... I guess you can figure it out...
 
I will be clearing out inactive members today.


Has anyone seen any of the members below recently?

Doubledeccer (doubledeccer1368)
Explisity
mohammadsen
Monteman (kaw00)
nuni7270 (Auditore7270)
Pinkintron (Hellraiser-14)
RichyDavid
shakeelkikia
Smuffyatfcp
Strider193
zachrox96
 
I will be clearing out inactive members today.

Only to invite more inactive people. Its a crappy cycle.

DBeav12
Has anyone seen any of the members below recently?

Doubledeccer (doubledeccer1368)
Explisity
mohammadsen
Monteman (kaw00)
nuni7270 (Auditore7270)
Pinkintron (Hellraiser-14)
RichyDavid
shakeelkikia
Smuffyatfcp
Strider193
zachrox96

Nope.
 
DBeav12
I will be clearing out inactive members today.

Has anyone seen any of the members below recently?

Doubledeccer (doubledeccer1368)
Explisity
mohammadsen
Monteman (kaw00)
nuni7270 (Auditore7270)
Pinkintron (Hellraiser-14)
RichyDavid
shakeelkikia
Smuffyatfcp
Strider193
zachrox96

No....
 
I am an active member beav.
Also can someone make a room?
 
I think Mohammad and Pinkitron should stay.
 
I will be clearing out inactive members today.


Has anyone seen any of the members below recently?

Doubledeccer (doubledeccer1368)
Explisity
mohammadsen
Monteman (kaw00)
nuni7270 (Auditore7270)
Pinkintron (Hellraiser-14)
RichyDavid
shakeelkikia
Smuffyatfcp
Strider193
zachrox96

Well I haven't seen Shake in a lobby, but I've seen him post once or twice on the forum, a couple pages back about the Grammar issue that was sort of brought up.
 
No problem. ^

I'm making a room guys, will post the number in a sec.
 
Room up!
1472-6681-3115-0600-6921

EDIT: Got disconnected. :(
 
Last edited:
I think Mohammad and Pinkitron should stay.

This. They are both great cruisers.


As for the others, I've either not seen them in a lobby or haven't seen them in a while.
 
I'll be joining in 10 or so minutes if thats ok?

Edit: getting lobby not found :confused:
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back