DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,804 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick question. How is endurance guy unit 001 even though I am ?

He had it before you.

XxKaitoShionxX
Fixed it for you. Come on, check your spelling and grammar before you post something. :ouch:
Listen your own advice, please...
 
Cally00077
Wow. No he didn't !

No offense Cally, but I'm pretty sure NFS had unit 001 before you even knew about this club, let alone joined.
 
No offense Cally, but I'm pretty sure NFS had unit 001 before you even knew about this club, let alone joined.

Then why was I allowed to have it ?
 
IT'S A NUMBER! Get over it!
 
Seriously. Get over it. And I think we have had enough off-topic posts for today.
 
Cally, could you PM me or put a visitor message a different number so I could put it in the GTPD Handbook? Thanks.
 
Fixed it for you come on check your spelling and grammar before you post something. :ouch:
I am working on it i am not used to spelling great. Well i am trying to spell better why don't you say something like come on now your getting there or something of that sort. Anyway tomorow i will be going to a baseball game with fireworks so most likey i wont be able to join the lobbie tomorow. I will be online don't know how long due to my mom have to watching her TV.
 
At what time would that be?

Maybe an hour.

I am working on it i am not used to spelling great. Well i am trying to spell better why don't you say something like come on now your getting there or something of that sort. Anyway tomorow i will be going to a baseball game with fireworks so most likey i wont be able to join the lobbie tomorow. I will be online don't know how long due to my mom have to watching her TV.

Well, we shouldn't have to watch your grammar carefully. You aren't expected to have perfect grammar, but when it was at the point when nobody could read it, we had to say something. This club is about what's in the title, not correcting grammar. We shouldn't have to hold your hand every time you type just to make sure it's readable. We try treat everyone the same here. I will admit that your grammar is improving. Keep it up. 👍

Also, I won't be very active the next couple days. So, the lobbies are up to you guys (Moderators & Administrators).
 
I'll be online around 8:30/9:00 PM EST to join a lobby if there is one.
 
Making the lobby now.

Edit: Lobby is up!

Lobby number: 1472-6118-4130-9223-5563
 
How long will the lobby be open? I can try to be in the lobby by 9pm PST, or can make one by then.
 
Got back from the Toronto vs Montreal game, they tied 3 to 3. Highlight of the game Montreal scored in the first 35 seconds of the game :).
 
Lobby is closed. It was fun. 👍
 
Lobby is closed. It was fun. 👍

Is anyone willing to join a lobby for the next few hours or so? I'm thinking of doing my own.
 
Is anyone willing to join a lobby for the next few hours or so? I'm thinking of doing my own.

It's after midnight here, so I doubt many people would join if one was made.


And only moderators, administrators, DBeav12, and x-GT5M4N-x can open lobbies.
 
Members' Application:

PSN ID: gt4viper

First Name (Optional): John

Age: 20

Favorite car: Dodge Viper (how'd you guess?)

Where are you from? (Optional): Arizona

Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Laid back, unless a situation calls for otherwise

Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Not that I know of.

Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: I prefer Civilian/Racer, but can pinch hit as
a cop if it helps the room

Have you read all of the rules?: Yes, and I'll have to read them many more times if I get accepted so I am not a nuisance!

How often will you attend lobbies?:1-2 weekly, more if possible.

Why I should let you be a member?: Because your just cool like that.

How did you discover this thread?: Cruising GTP!

Anything else you want to share?: I'm a player who has the most fun when the whole rooms happy, not when I'm causing traffic. Also, I am a UCD hoarder, so if someone needs a car for a role in the room, odds are I have it and will give it to them for free.
I also had an idea, I can pre-make many of the cop cars and service vehicles listed on the OP
and leave them on share for people on my friends list in case they need to fill a role they weren't prepared for.

Hope to see you on the track!
Thanks for considering my entry!

BTW, I space out the entry form so it's a little easier to read, hope that's O.K.


:gtplanet:
 
Members' Application:

PSN ID: gt4viper

First Name (Optional): John

Age: 20

Favorite car: Dodge Viper (how'd you guess?)

:gtplanet:

I find it funny how your favorite car is the Viper but the avatar is a Corvette gauge. Not trying to be a smartass but just find it amusing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back