DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,676 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it funny how your favorite car is the Viper but the avatar is a Corvette gauge. Not trying to be a smartass but just find it amusing.

It's ok I'm a bit of a smartass sometimes too, keeps threads interesting!

My PSN ID leaves me between a Rock and a hard place with that question, when I first started racing back in gt4, the '03 Viper was my ultimate dream car, but as time goes on my taste has broadened, one of my Dads friends has a C6 Z06 Corvette, and he was generous enough to give me a spirited ride in it, and there is no denying the ferocity of that car. He has since had it Edelbrock supercharged among a dozen other upgrades that pushes it close to 800 HP.
500hp was almost scary, 750hp plus? yeah no, he's no that good of a driver. Lol
So yes, I love many cars, but my username kind of answers it for me.
 
Members' Application:

PSN ID: gt4viper

First Name (Optional): John

Age: 20

Favorite car: Dodge Viper (how'd you guess?)

Where are you from? (Optional): Arizona

Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Laid back, unless a situation calls for otherwise

Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Not that I know of.

Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: I prefer Civilian/Racer, but can pinch hit as
a cop if it helps the room

Have you read all of the rules?: Yes, and I'll have to read them many more times if I get accepted so I am not a nuisance!

How often will you attend lobbies?:1-2 weekly, more if possible.

Why I should let you be a member?: Because your just cool like that.

How did you discover this thread?: Cruising GTP!

Anything else you want to share?: I'm a player who has the most fun when the whole rooms happy, not when I'm causing traffic. Also, I am a UCD hoarder, so if someone needs a car for a role in the room, odds are I have it and will give it to them for free.
I also had an idea, I can pre-make many of the cop cars and service vehicles listed on the OP
and leave them on share for people on my friends list in case they need to fill a role they weren't prepared for.

Hope to see you on the track!
Thanks for considering my entry!

BTW, I space out the entry form so it's a little easier to read, hope that's O.K.


:gtplanet:

Accepted. Welcome to the club and check out our website at http://dbeav12copclub.weebly.com/index.html. (Nice story about the Corvette and the Viper by the way.)

(I think I should be sleeping by now. It's almost 2 AM here. Just doing my job I guess.)
 
Welcome to the team. I'm a late night forum guy so... I'm usually On at night.
 
I won't be on if there is a lobby tonight, as I am going to m boat in Boston to watch the fireworks. I get a great view as well as the fireworks barge is pretty much right in front of my boat. Happy 4th of July everyone!
 
Just wanted to wish everyone here a happy and safe 4th of July. God bless those who gave their lives to fight for our freedom. This is a great country. Enjoy the fireworks! 👍 :D :cheers: :gtpflag:

God Bless America!
 
Just wanted to wish everyone here a happy and safe 4th of July. God bless those who gave their lives to fight for our freedom. This is a great country. Enjoy the fireworks! 👍 :D :cheers: :gtpflag:

God Bless America!

To you too! Have a safe one.
 
Sorry haven't been on, notice Im not on the list anymore but, its okay just been busy with with so much work and stuff ''/ adding a turbo and upgrades to my 99 eclipse also and stuff. but if theres a lobbie I'll join
 
Just wanted to wish everyone here a happy and safe 4th of July. God bless those who gave their lives to fight for our freedom. This is a great country. Enjoy the fireworks! 👍 :D :cheers: :gtpflag:

I won't be watching any fireworks :/
 
We should do a Themed cruise with Blue White and Red cars.
 
I'll bring my red chrome No-Stripe, with blue wheels of course!
 
Got back from visiting the CN Tower and watched the Blue Jays vs Tigers game Tigers won 11 to 1 :). Coming home Friday after we go to the Toronto Zoo, will probably be home late Friday night depending on what time we leave the zoo.
 
I recently joined a cops lobby that had someone broadcasting live police radio feed through their mic
:odd:
 
I doubt I will be online later tonight, but I expect there to be a lobby.
 
I doubt I will be online later tonight, but I expect there to be a lobby.

I'd be up for a lobby tonight in a break from Grid 2 and the GT6 demo.
 
hopefully there'll be a lobby
 
I doubt I will be online later tonight, but I expect there to be a lobby.

If I'm online tonight, I'll try to make a lobby. (unless another admin or mod wants to make one)


Also, DBeav, I sent you a PM.
 
Should be home tonight, at a rest stop near Cambridge, probably won't join a lobby tonight.

1,000th post!!!!!!!! :) :)
 
How about in an hour? :)

Sorry for not responding, I wasn't home. And again, I'm not sure if I'll be on tonight, but if I am, I'll host a lobby.


There's 3 other administrators and 5 moderators who could also open a lobby, along with x-GT5M4N-x.
 
Sorry for not responding, I wasn't home. And again, I'm not sure if I'll be on tonight, but if I am, I'll host a lobby.


There's 3 other administrators and 5 moderators who could also open a lobby, along with x-GT5M4N-x.

That's okay.
 
Getting a bit late for me to host, coming up to half 11 at night.

Sorry.

On a brighter note, look at my post count. ;)

Today, or the rest of it should be good 'n lucky!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back