DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,694 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Lights fading, limbs growing cold*...
 
Just got out of the pool. I'm guessing no one has opened a lobby, so I can have one up in a few minutes.

Room is up!

1472-6118-3658-4759-3377
 
Last edited:
Sort of still up...


Track won't load...
 
Making a new room since this one is not wanting to cooperate.


Edit: Sorry for the double post.


Also, it's not letting me exit, so I have to quit game. Give me 3-5 minutes and the room will be up.


Room is up!


1472-4711-0467-9859-4448
 
Last edited:
The room broke *because someone wanted Le Sarthe then the game froze.* Now, a new room should wildly appear.
 
Guess who broke it... This is the clue Do...

Everyone in new lobby left wierdly even Josh did too.
 
Last edited:
Since I may be the cause of the freezing, superstreet is going to make a lobby.

Room is up!

1472-6118-3830-2746-1524


Still won't load for me, so I'm done for tonight. It seems to be working for everyone else, though.
 
Last edited:
Since I may be the cause of the freezing, superstreet is going to make a lobby.
...
Still won't load for me, so I'm done for tonight. It seems to be working for everyone else, though.

That sucks. Unable to play while everyone else can.
 
Hope the lobby went good. Sorry I couldn't attend.
 
I just got kicked I have better things to do anyway. I guess you can be in the middle of the roa d while no ones around then quickly getting over doesn't work well. Anyway zyla-corps sucks
 
I just got kicked I have better things to do anyway. I guess you can be in the middle of the roa d while no ones around then quickly getting over doesn't work well. Anyway zyla-corps sucks

Zyla is awesome. You got kicked for a reason. Stop complaining and that can cause crashes..
 
SS had to go and because he forgot to put any host we all the people that were having fun got D'ced :(
 
Last edited:
The lobby was pretty good. There were a few issues, but they were only minor.
 
Zyla is awesome. You got kicked for a reason. Stop complaining and that can cause crashes..
Oh wow crashes i cause one accident and you say i had many crashes i only had one. Case closed.
 
Should be able to join a room I'm home now.
 
I just got kicked; I have better things to do anyway. I guess you can be in the middle of the roa d while no ones around then quickly getting over doesn't work well. Anyway zyla-corps sucks

Oh wow,crashes. I cause one accident and you say I had many crashes when I only had one. Case closed.

Well, I don't think you should be "shutting up" a Moderator.

And once again, no-one can understand your grammar.

If you have better things to do, why did you join this club? I wouldn't mind to see you leave.
*Is getting stressed with all of this correcting that I have to do. #GetYourGrammarRight.
 
If you couldn't tell, the majority of people in this club don't like complainers and whiners. So take the complaints elsewhere. If you were kicked, you obviously did something wrong. End of story. I don't want to hear about it anymore.

And stop showing disrespect towards club Moderators/Administrators. That won't get you far. You're here to make friends, I hope. Not enemies.
 
Any lobbies this afternoon?
 
Any lobbies this afternoon?

I'm hoping there will be since I need to attend some lobbies before I go away on vacation.
 
I will be returning from my one week long vacation today. I look forward to cruising with you guys.
 
If you couldn't tell, the majority of people in this club don't like complainers and whiners. So take the complaints elsewhere. If you were kicked, you obviously did something wrong. End of story. I don't want to hear about it anymore.

And stop showing disrespect towards club Moderators/Administrators. That won't get you far. You're here to make friends, I hope. Not enemies.

I already have 1 enemie that was once a member does that count? :dunce:
 
XxKaitoShionxX
I already have 1 enemy that was once a member does that count? :dunce:

Everyone has enemies. But your here to make friends, not enemies. You probably will make some enemies. It's human nature.
 
I just got kicked I have better things to do anyway. I guess you can be in the middle of the roa d while no ones around then quickly getting over doesn't work well. Anyway zyla-corps sucks

You are NOT allowed to post another user's name in a hateful manner. No matter how much you dislike them.
 
Having lunch then I should be able to join if there is a room up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back