DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,199 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone want me to open a room? I can in an hour or so after I've finished having a shower and eaten dinner.
 
Last edited:
Does anyone want me to open a room? I can in an hour or so after I've finished having a shower and eaten dinner.

I could go for a room! 👍
 
I will not be home all day. I'm at an Amusement Park.
 
Ninjafood
I could go for a room! 👍

I haven't even jumped in the bath yet! Give me another half an hour or so and I'll make it.
 
If a room is hosted this afternoon, good chance I'll be able to join, got an urge to play with some of my favorite cars since I haven't played in a while.
 
Sorry about the delay!

Room Number: 1472-6118-3787-3251-2368.
 
If the lobby is still up after Top Gear, I'll join. Try and keep the idiots at bay for about an hour!
 
Could I get a spot?
EDIT: I'm in now.
 
Yeah, so the room is full of members now..

*Beav what should I do it someone wants to join?

EDIT: Theres a couple of spaces now.
 
Last edited:
A lot of you have been asking for pictures of my screen when the track barely loads. Well here it is.



Sorry to bring in a bit of off topic-ness, but a few people don't seem to understand what it looks like.


Edit: Just froze again, so I'll be back in a minute or five. However long it takes for my PS3 to restart.
 
Is there still room in the lobby? I'm gonna try to join right now.

EDIT: I'm in now.
 
Last edited:
Lobby just blew up... Making new one.
It's up 1472-6399-8966-5887-1964
 
A lot of you have been asking for pictures of my screen when the track barely loads. Well here it is.

http://www.directupload.net

Sorry to bring in a bit of off topic-ness, but a few people don't seem to understand what it looks like.

Edit: Just froze again, so I'll be back in a minute or five. However long it takes for my PS3 to restart.

I don't see this being a problem! Just follow the futuristic hover cars and you should be a-ok! :D xD
 
Did everyone get kicked out? Or just me?
 
Everyone was kicked.
 
superstreet556
I'll host a room then.

Sounds good, cruising with you 2 for those couple of laps has restored some of my faith in this group, amongst the drama-s.

That and a Titan Motorsports Supra running better than my old 700hp+ one :)
 
Sounds good, cruising with you 2 for those couple of laps has restored some of my faith in this group, amongst the drama-s.

That and a Titan Motorsports Supra running better than my old 700hp+ one :)

Until that suicidal Lupo turned up... :lol:
 
Everyone was kicked.

Everyone was kicked or everyone was disconnected? If everyone was kicked, who was the host?
 
Everyone was kicked or everyone was disconnected? If everyone was kicked, who was the host?

Kicked. It was some guy called "geoffistheman".
 
Oh. He was in a lobby last night. I'm sure there's a list DBeav could add him to in the OP. :sly:
 
Oh. He was in a lobby last night. I'm sure there's a list DBeav could add him to in the OP. :sly:

I was thinking of the same list. Hehehe.
 
Kicked. It was some guy called "geoffistheman".

Oh him. He decided to join a chase.. In his pink Gallardo - with blue wheels. He decided to ram me when I was being chased by DEP for going like 5mph over the limit.. Worst of all though, after me and DEP told him not to intervene in a pursuit, he replied with "dnt tell me wut to do". *Sigh.

Anyway, it was a pretty fun lobby today. Hope to have another one soon.
 
Everyone left, so I closed the room. I'll try to host again tomorrow.

I'm also going to make a new track for future lobbies.
 
So at the moment no rooms are open? Guess I'll wait for tomorrow. How did it go today?
 
Hey,

I am back in Canada "Home Sweet Home". Now do i need a App to join back?

Welcome back to Canada!!! :) :cheers: :gtplanet:

*CAUTION, (KINDA) LONG POST*

Well, within the short few months we've known each other, I'll miss you. Hope everything goes well! :)

~

If there's a lobby open, or if there's one later, I'll probably join around 19:30-45 EDT. Sorry for my absence in the last few lobbies. (Too much RCT!)
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back