DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,299 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I missed a good lobby today. :grumpy:

I told you guys I was going to be gone today, so I couldn't reply to PM's or thread replies.

Wow. Never thought I'd see Dan go.. I remember he was a member back when I ran the club. We'll miss ya dan. Hopefully return to GT6 :)

Ace


Also-- Dbeav did you see my re-application?

Is this your third time joining the club?
 
Anyone thinking of creating a late night lobby?
 
That's funny I only kicked one guy mrzika because he kept asking me to take off the tire ware/fuel consumption. And when I had to leave for dinner I left and didn't kick anyone. There must be some misunderstanding.
 
If someone creat one i will join
 
I have a question, which is a bit off-topic (sorry!), but I was just making myself a good cruise car (which is not the case anymore) and while I was tuning it, I put the turbo in it and it increased the HP by 200... Did this happen to anyone before? Because this car which only had 400 HP at the start is now giving a good 1022 HP... Damn, Mercedes..

EDIT: @ Mohammadsen: Heck yeah!
 
I'm down for a lobby.
 
I'm up for one too.
 
You can make one, you know. You are in fact a Moderator...

I know I know I'll make one
Edit: Lobby's up! 1472-6399-9009-5383-7749
It's Toscana by the way. Enjoy!
 
DBeav12
You can make one, you know. You are in fact a Moderator...

May I rejoin? I've finally got everything off my plate and I'm back :)

Can fill out another application if I need to. But I think you allready know
 
Is this your third time joining the club?

May I rejoin? I've finally got everything off my plate and I'm back :)

Can fill out another application if I need to. But I think you allready know

Did you see my reply above?
 
I got disconnected. AGAIN. So if the room closed I'm sorry
 
This is a bit late, but, see you Dan. On a happier note....Aug. 5 I'm back to GT5....
 
PSN ID(Required) : Dunurmum90
First Name: Tom
Age: 19
Favorite car: Fwd hatch backs
Where are you from(optional): Englad
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Laid back.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Probably.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? Civilian. Racer
Why I should let you be a member: Sick of Wong in law lobbies and no one Doug it as theirs never cops you lot all seem the real deal !!
Anything else you want to share: Nope, I'm good.
 
PSN ID(Required) : Dunurmum90
First Name: Tom
Age: 19
Favorite car: Fwd hatch backs
Where are you from(optional): Englad
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Laid back.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Probably.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? Civilian. Racer
Why I should let you be a member: Sick of Wong in law lobbies and no one Doug it as theirs never cops you lot all seem the real deal !!
Anything else you want to share: Nope, I'm good.

Rejected. This isn't the same application that's in the OP. It says in bold letters "If you modify and part of the application, you will not be accepted. Just copy and paste it."
 
DBeav12
Did you see my reply above?

No I didn't sorry.

No this will be my second time (unless you count when i actually ran the club as #1) I had to leave about 3 months ago for other reasons.

But I should have everything off my plate now anc can rejoin as a cop (or mafia)
 
It's hard on an iPhone i can either copy half of the form all thewhole entire page sorry
 
I most likely won't be able to join a room tonight, as I'm out till late. However, I will try to join if I can.


It's hard on an iPhone i can either copy half of the form all thewhole entire page sorry

I'm typing this on my iPad. It's more or less the same. You highlight the text and you press copy, and I'm typing this from the GTP Application, which has known to be 'okay'.
 
Members' Application:

PSN ID: Theace37
First Name (Optional): Chad "The Peg"
Age: 16
Favorite car: Mercedes E55 AMG and Nissan GTR N24
Where are you from? (Optional): Chicago
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: I'm the mafia
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: yes, many times
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: cop or mafia
Have you read all of the rules?: never forgot them :)
How often will you attend lobbies?: at least once a week
Why I should let you be a member?: Because I was one of the original members and previous leader of the club :)
How did you discover this thread?: ....
Anything else you want to share?: not really, I think you guys can remember me :)

:gtplanet:


Guys just copy mine and change the answers 👍
 
Last edited:
No I didn't sorry.

No this will be my second time (unless you count when i actually ran the club as #1) I had to leave about 3 months ago for other reasons.

But I should have everything off my plate now anc can rejoin as a cop (or mafia)

Nevermind.
 
Members' Application:

PSN ID: Theace37
First Name (Optional): Chad "The Peg"
Age: 16
Favorite car: Mercedes E55 AMG
Where are you from? (Optional): Chicago
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: I'm the mafia
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: yes, many times
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: cop or mafia
Have you read all of the rules?: never forgot them :)
How often will you attend lobbies?: at least once a week
Why I should let you be a member?: Because I was one of the original members and previous leader of the club :)
How did you discover this thread?: ....
Anything else you want to share?: not really, I think you guys can remember me :)

Guys just copy mine and change the answers 👍

Rejected. You didn't read the rules!

*They've changed since you went on leave.
 
Members' Application:

PSN ID: Theace37
First Name (Optional): Chad "The Peg"
Age: 16
Favorite car: Mercedes E55 AMG
Where are you from? (Optional): Chicago
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: I'm the mafia
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: yes, many times
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: cop or mafia
Have you read all of the rules?: never forgot them :)
How often will you attend lobbies?: at least once a week
Why I should let you be a member?: Because I was one of the original members and previous leader of the club :)
How did you discover this thread?: ....
Anything else you want to share?: not really, I think you guys can remember me :)


Guys just copy mine and change the answers 👍

You missed something very important in the rules.
 
PSN ID(Required): Dunurmum90
First Name (Optional):Tom
Age:19
Favorite car:fwd hatch backs
Where are you from? (Optional):England
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:probably
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:street racer and civilian more fun
Have you read all of the rules?:yes
How often will you attend lobbies?:Dailey
Why I should let you be a member?:love rooms that obey the rules
How did you discover this thread?:browsing
Anything else you want to share?:no
 
PSN ID(Required): Dunurmum90
First Name (Optional):Tom
Age:19
Favorite car:fwd hatch backs
Where are you from? (Optional):England
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:probably
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:street racer and civilian more fun
Have you read all of the rules?:yes
How often will you attend lobbies?:Dailey
Why I should let you be a member?:love rooms that obey the rules
How did you discover this thread?:browsing
Anything else you want to share?:no

Rejected. You missed something. Read the rules again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back