DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,104 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read the rules for god sake!
 
Tomo90

Clueless... -.-


Dbeav, Could I make a suggestion to bring back a few things?

Most notably: Most Wanted?
 
Members' Application:

PSN ID: Theace37
First Name (Optional): Chad "The Peg"
Age: 16
Favorite car: Mercedes E55 AMG and Nissan GTR N24
Where are you from? (Optional): Chicago
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: I'm the mafia
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: yes, many times
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: cop or mafia
Have you read all of the rules?: never forgot them :)
How often will you attend lobbies?: at least once a week
Why I should let you be a member?: Because I was one of the original members and previous leader of the club :)
How did you discover this thread?: ....
Anything else you want to share?: not really, I think you guys can remember me :)

:gtplanet:


Guys just copy mine and change the answers 👍

Accepted! Welcome back Ace.
 
DBeav12
Accepted! Welcome back Ace.

Thanks :) good to be back 👍

(See above about Most wanted)
But I'm pretty much a full time cop. Can I use my old Cop Car? Nissan N24?
 
PSN ID (Required): dunurmum90
First Name (Optional): tom
Age: 19
Favorite car: fwd hot hatch
Where are you from? (Optional): uk
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: probably
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: civilian racer more fun
Have you read all of the rules?: YES
How often will you attend lobbies?: Dailey
Why I should let you be a member?: love realise on gt5
How did you discover this thread?: browsing
Anything else you want to share?: no
 
PSN ID (Required): dunurmum90
First Name (Optional): tom
Age: 19
Favorite car: fwd hot hatch
Where are you from? (Optional): uk
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: probably
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: civilian racer more fun
Have you read all of the rules?: YES
How often will you attend lobbies?: Dailey
Why I should let you be a member?: love realise on gt5
How did you discover this thread?: browsing
Anything else you want to share?: no

FOR **** SAKE!

*Dies from stress.
 
Wtf lol I read the rules man what am I missing
 
Tomo90
PSN ID (Required): dunurmum90
First Name (Optional): tom
Age: 19
Favorite car: fwd hot hatch
Where are you from? (Optional): uk
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: probably
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: civilian racer more fun
Have you read all of the rules?: YES
How often will you attend lobbies?: Dailey
Why I should let you be a member?: love realise on gt5
How did you discover this thread?: browsing
Anything else you want to share?: no

:gtplanet:


I fixed it for you 👍


But... for that textspeak don't expect to get accepted my freind :)
 
Tomo90
PSN ID (Required): dunurmum90
First Name (Optional): tom
Age: 19
Favorite car: fwd hot hatch
Where are you from? (Optional): uk
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: probably
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: civilian racer more fun
Have you read all of the rules?: YES
How often will you attend lobbies?: Dailey
Why I should let you be a member?: love realise on gt5
How did you discover this thread?: browsing
Anything else you want to share?: no
 
Tomo90
PSN ID (Required): dunurmum90
First Name (Optional): tom
Age: 19
Favorite car: fwd hot hatch
Where are you from? (Optional): uk
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: probably
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: civilian racer more fun
Have you read all of the rules?: YES
How often will you attend lobbies?: Dailey
Why I should let you be a member?: love realise on gt5
How did you discover this thread?: browsing
Anything else you want to share?: no


OH MY GOD!

He fixes it for you and you still fail! And you've double posted. And posted a half a dozen or so applications!
 
AzNTypeR
OH MY GOD!

He fixes it for you and you still fail! And you've double posted. And posted a half a dozen or so applications!

I think this is abiut the time where you need the big red FAIL! Stamp :)
 
OH MY GOD!

He fixes it for you and you still fail! And you've double posted. And posted a half a dozen or so applications!

:lol: Calm down AzN. You're making me laugh with the raging...
 
I copied and ******* pasted what he put if something's missing it because I'm on my phone
 
Nissan Lover
:lol: Calm down AzN. You're making me laugh with the raging...

:O Is this Kaz GTP account?!?!?!?!

:bowdown: :sly:



Edit. And can we all agree to just reject Tomo... needing an IQ higher than 30 for this club should be a new rule..
 
**** y'all and **** y'all group ill boy cot it with 30 man watch
 
Thanks :) good to be back 👍

(See above about Most wanted)
But I'm pretty much a full time cop. Can I use my old Cop Car? Nissan N24?

Ace, there's something you need to realize. It says in the disclaimer, "Also, please note that this isn't a continuation from AC3S Cops & Cruising." Take a look at the bottom of the OP. This club is a new club. Even though it's a bit of a spin off of your club, it's not the same. I took barely anything, if anything at all, from your club. Things are ran differently. Things have been changed. This is not the club that you used to run. It's different. That's like saying that I used to run Doog's club (it's closed, but I'm speaking hypothetically). He didn't like my club, so he chose to make his own. Your club was suddenly inactive, so I decided to make my own. I am the creator and founder of this club, even though I did take a microscopic amount from your club. I guess you deserve some credit. I'm not trying to be a d:censored:k here, but I just want to clear up some things.

PSN ID (Required): dunurmum90
First Name (Optional): tom
Age: 19
Favorite car: fwd hot hatch
Where are you from? (Optional): uk
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: probably
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: civilian racer more fun
Have you read all of the rules?: YES
How often will you attend lobbies?: Dailey
Why I should let you be a member?: love realise on gt5
How did you discover this thread?: browsing
Anything else you want to share?: no

We are full. :ouch:
 
Tomo90
**** y'all and **** y'all group ill boy cot it with 30 man watch

Toot tooot. Gettin' on the rage train now are we?
 
DBeav12
Ace, there's something you need to realize. It says in the disclaimer, "Also, please note that this isn't a continuation from AC3S Cops & Cruising." Take a look at the bottom of the OP. This club is a new club. Even though it's a bit of a spin off of your club, it's not the same. I took barely anything, if anything at all, from your club. Things are ran differently. Things have been changed. This is not the club that you used to run. It's different. That's like saying that I used to run Doog's club (it's closed, but I'm speaking hypothetically). He didn't like my club, so he chose to make his own. Your club was suddenly inactive, so I decided to make my own. I am the creator and founder of this club, even though I did take a microscopic amount from your club. I guess you deserve some credit. I'm not trying to be a d:censored:k here, but I just want to clear up some things.

We are full. :ouch:

Ohh don't worry about it I saw the disclaimer.. honestly all I'd really like is to use my old cop car :) if that's not a possibility ill take one from the list.

You're boss man now :bowdown:
 
**** y'all and **** y'all group ill boy cot it with 30 man watch

I would comment on this, but I'd rather just sit back and watch you get banned.
 
I would comment on this, but I'd rather just sit back and watch you get banned.

Want some popcorn while we both watch?
 
Ooh! Ill take some :)
You want a Corona too?

Nah, I'll drink a Powerade.

...I like how we go off topic and DBeav haven't fussed at us about it yet.
 
Nah, I'll drink a Powerade.

...I like how we go off topic and DBeav haven't fussed at us about it yet.

I was getting to that... :sly: :lol:
 
Want some popcorn while we both watch?

I've got it here already.
Popcorn-15-Scary-Movie.gif


Anyway, on topic. My PS3 of course has to be postponed to be fixed some time this week. :ouch:
 
Anyone up for a lobby? I'd make one, but it seems that lately whenever I try to make one, the room is always a bit screwy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back