DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,034 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uh...? :confused:

Anyone up for a lobby? I'd make one, but it seems that lately whenever I try to make one, the room is always a bit screwy.

I'm gonna play some TDU 2 for a half hour, then I'll be gone for a while. So, I can't host. I might be able to host later tonight around 7:00, though.
 
DBeav12
Uh...? :confused:

I'm gonna play some TDU 2 for a half hour, then I'll be gone for a while. So, I can't host. I might be able to host later tonight around 7:00, though.

I can join then (or host if necessary)

Just wondering? Anyone still play Burnout Paradise? Because Superstreet just beat 11 of my Road rules :mad:
 
I can join then (or host if necessary)

Just wondering? Anyone still play Burnout Paradise? Because Superstreet just beat 11 of my Road rules :mad:

You need to be a admin or mod, to host. Also you double posted a while ago.
 
Cally00077
You need to be a admin or mod, to host. Also you double posted a while ago.

I'm aware ( double posting as you can't multi quote on the Iphone app) :)
 
I can join then (or host if necessary)

Just wondering? Anyone still play Burnout Paradise? Because Superstreet just beat 11 of my Road rules :mad:

:confused: Wasn't me. I don't own that game
 
I'm aware ( double posting as you can't multi quote on the Iphone app) :)

You could quote one piece of text, copy it and paste it on another quoted piece of text. (If you understand what I'm saying.)
 
AzNTypeR
You could quote one piece of text, copy it and paste it on another quoted piece of text. (If you understand what I'm saying.)

Yeah... sounds like work. But thanks though! :)


And oops sorry super it was firehound.


Edit- there's an easier way! Thanks :)
 
I guess the lobby it's not going to open.
 
What in the world happened here?! Anywho, I'm down for a lobby. I'll be online if someone makes a lobby.
 
Nevermind didn't want to bring old memories back...
 
Last edited:
OK, guys. I think that's enough off-topic posts/shenanigans for the day. Let's try to focus more on staying on topic and less on what other people are doing.
 
OK, guys. I think that's enough off-topic posts/shenanigans for the day. Let's try to focus more on staying on topic and less on what other people are doing.

Agreed. 👍
 
Funnyguy finally got banned :3. What happened lol?
 
So is anyone gonna be opening up a lobby soon?

EDIT: Agh, seems like I won't be able to play later today. I'm eating right now and then after I'll be going to pick up two cars with my parents.
 
Well I wasn't going to make a lobby earlier because mine usually explode recently (everyone disconnects) but I've been playing GT5 all day with no issues so I'm gonna make one.


1472-6118-4259-7710-1965
 
I have this question that I have been asking myself since I came back.. Has anyone seen Miura? Did he leave too?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back