DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,016 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I wasn't going to make a lobby earlier because mine usually explode recently (everyone disconnects) but I've been playing GT5 all day with no issues so I'm gonna make one.


1472-6118-4259-7710-1965

Room still up?
 
I have this question that I have been asking myself since I came back.. Has anyone seen Miura? Did he leave too?

I'm here... I was in a lobby last night.
 
Just got back from seeing Pacific Rim. Is the lobby still up?
 
Firehound427
Umm... :eek:

Back on topic, can't wait to try out my E55 AMG sometime soon!

WAIT....


First you shatter my Burnout records.. Then you take My mafia Car!?!?!?!? I'm the head of the mafia 'round here. I guess I could recruit you...
 
WAIT....


First you shatter my Burnout records.. Then you take My mafia Car!?!?!?!? I'm the head of the mafia 'round here. I guess I could recruit you...

The Mafia is dead just so you know....
 
Korza
The Mafia is dead just so you know....

I am the mafia...


And well I'm back so.. it reborn :3
 
Fun lobby today.. But apparently when 3 members leave EVERYONE leaves... Including me xD
 
Fun lobby indeed! Except hardly anyone would pull over :grumpy:
 
Fun lobby indeed! Except hardly anyone would pull over :grumpy:


I was really hoping to pull of that Drift on the intersection. but i crashed into you and got a ticket :(.
 
Even though there was a lobby earlier, I could make one in a bit if you guys want...
 
I'll have a lobby up around 8:30. (About 20 minutes.)

Lobby is up!

Lobby number: 1472-6399-8408-2429-5454
 
Last edited:
AzNTypeR
Members included? Or just non-members?

Both. :(

I did think TheKitten's funny drift that ended up hitting me was hilarious :lol:
 
Both. :(

I did think TheKitten's funny drift that ended up hitting me was hilarious :lol:

I was like "Im gonna make it" But then i was like "Oh **** i entered to early. then bam :dopey: Great room though :3.
 
Agh, the room's full and I can't play anymore. Sorry I couldn't be on for too long.
 
TheKitten
I was like "Im gonna make it" But then i was like "Oh **** i entered to early. then bam :dopey: Great room though :3.

:D

Gotta give props to you, Firehound. The FPV Viper is amazing :bowdown: it roasts the tires haha
 
Can I join? No room at the moment
Got in now thanks!
 
Keep getting getting dcd. I don't know what the issue is.
 
I'd definitely be interested in joining if registration is ever opened again. I had a great time just cruising and having some spirited driving with great people. 👍
 
Very fun lobby tonight. The GTPD did a very good job at preventing people from speeding. Although we did get a bit carried away at the end, it was still an awesome lobby overall. Thanks DBeav for hosting.
 
It was a pretty fun lobby today at Toscana. For a while, there was a pretty good cops to racers ratio. But, at the end, it was basically me versus all the street racers. :(

I'd definitely be interested in joining if registration is ever opened again. I had a great time just cruising and having some spirited driving with great people. 👍

I would be glad to have you as a member, but we are full. I'll see if I can clear up a space or two, but I doubt it.
 
WAIT....


First you shatter my Burnout records.. Then you take My mafia Car!?!?!?!? I'm the head of the mafia 'round here. I guess I could recruit you...

OK. I need to get some things straight. Firstly, it's been a while since I played Burnout Paradise, and I never actually tried to set any records. Any time records made would've been set, I presume, in the process of getting across town to get to events.

Secondly, I am not ashamed in the use of the E55 AMG. It's been a long while since the mafia, or indeed any old part of the old club (except police of course) was in action. I simply acquired the E55 for use as a police car, and it actually makes sense. It's a rather ordinary looking sedan with a powerful engine, something that would make an ideal cop car. And again: does anyone actually know the last time the mafia went on the prowl?
 
OK. I need to get some things straight. Firstly, it's been a while since I played Burnout Paradise, and I never actually tried to set any records. Any time records made would've been set, I presume, in the process of getting across town to get to events.

Secondly, I am not ashamed in the use of the E55 AMG. It's been a long while since the mafia, or indeed any old part of the old club (except police of course) was in action. I simply acquired the E55 for use as a police car, and it actually makes sense. It's a rather ordinary looking sedan with a powerful engine, something that would make an ideal cop car. And again: does anyone actually know the last time the mafia went on the prowl?

You should try the SL600 sometime! It has peak HP of 1022, I think that's a powerful sedan.. Probably the most powerful actually...
 
One thing though, 700HP limit...
 
You should try the SL600 sometime! It has peak HP of 1022, I think that's a powerful sedan.. Probably the most powerful actually...

The SL isn't a sedan, it's a convertible GT.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back