DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,022 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone up for an afternoon lobby? This is also a good time for people to join over in the UK. :)
 
I am. There's a possibility of me having to leave though, but I'll be able to come back.
 
I'm up for one. COMP's in a room with me, so I think we're good to go.
 
I'd be up for one as well
 
Give me 10-15 mins.

Lobby is up!

Lobby number: 1472-6399-9009-5384-0867

Cote d' Azur - 60MPH - DON'T stop at crosswalks.
 
Last edited:
Coming! And I won't have to leave, by the way.
 
Give me a few more minutes and I'll be there.
 
Same here. Unit 004 reporting for duty in my FPV Viper.


I will join in a few.
 
*Yells to mechanic* How long is it going to take to fix!?

Sorry about that, my unit is having a few engine troubles. I'm trying to get over as fast as possible, but this car is not playing ball. I'll be over soon. (I hope)

COME ON YOU LITTLE... *Kicks engine*
 
Firehound427
*Yells to mechanic* How long is it going to take to fix!?

Sorry about that, my unit is having a few engine troubles. I'm trying to get over as fast as possible, but this car is not playing ball. I'll be over soon. (I hope)

COME ON YOU LITTLE... *Kicks engine*

:lol: your mechanic does a good job (:
 
*Engine finally starts* YES! I knew I shouldn't have bought an old taxi! I'll be right over!
 
Sorry I couldn't join the lobby today, been out at my Aunt's.
 
Yes Kit.
 
Sorry I had to leave so suddenly. I need run some errands.
 
The room still up or is it closed?
 
Sorry for leaving the room suddenly earlier after being AFK for a while. My grandpa came over and we're currently working on the Lincoln, and my code reader isn't working so we're having to go off of some old codes I got. Thinking its the TPS.

Anyways, hope there's another lobby tonight. That was really fun today.
 
That was very fun indeed(:
 
Swara impounded my E92 Gitten Edition with a V10. So im making anew car :dopey:.
 
Anyone making a lobby tonite?

Ill be on in about 3 hours :)
 
I'm up for one later tonight. Maybe in an hour or so.
 
My PSN: minimexx

My real name: Kaylem

My age: 15 soon to be 16

My region: somerset (UK)

The reason why I want to join the group:
because the group sounds like my cup of tea, I've always loved the idea of a realistic way of driving on gt5 but no other lobby's seam to quite cut it. That's why I would like to join your fabulous group.
 
My PSN: minimexx

My real name: Kaylem

My age: 15 soon to be 16

My region: somerset (UK)

The reason why I want to join the group:
because the group sounds like my cup of tea, I've always loved the idea of a realistic way of driving on gt5 but no other lobby's seam to quite cut it. That's why I would like to join your fabulous group.

Sorry, we are not accepting any more members at the moment.

I'll see if I can open a lobby tonight.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Sorry, we are not accepting any more members at the moment.

I'll see if I can open a lobby tonight.
~ENDURANCEGUY

Is it possible that you could give me a trial run sometime maybe?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back