DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,011 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there soon.
 
Lincoln is fixed, so I'll join in a minute.

My happiness level is off the charts.
 
Well funnyguy just joined.........
Edit:And he's gone.
 
I'm joining right now.

EDIT: Room's full. Can someone let me know when there's space?
 
TheKitten
Swara impounded my E92 Gitten Edition with a V10. So im making anew car :dopey:.

GTPD for the win :D


Can't join, sorry, I'm at my girlfriend's house.


When are we going to do a photoshoot :drool:
 
Last edited:
Making a new room since SS has a dumb connection.

1472-6118-4130-9220-2865
 
Making a new room since SS has a dumb connection.

When I kept trying to join it said "Entry was refused due to network incompatibility with the room host".
 
I keep disconnecting AGHHHH.
 
Well everyone decided to leave. So much for the room going good. :indiff: If this bitching and moaning doesn't stop, I'm out.
 
What happened in that lobby?

We started in the room that superstreet made, and it was all fine. We needed more than 12 spots, so I offered to make a room and everyone said OK. I made it, and we went to Sarthe, and we all cruised for a bit. There was some complaining about racers in hellaflush ricers yo, which was not the case, and said complainer would not stop. When that person left, there was a lot of arguing and then everyone left one by one.

What I said probably isn't 100% right, but it really ruined my good mood.
 
We started in the room that superstreet made, and it was all fine. We needed more than 12 spots, so I offered to make a room and everyone said OK. I made it, and we went to Sarthe, and we all cruised for a bit. There was some complaining about racers in hellaflush ricers yo, which was not the case, and said complainer would not stop. When that person left, there was a lot of arguing and then everyone left one by one.

What I said probably isn't 100% right, but it really ruined my good mood.

Ah, so that's why everyone was gone by the time my thing started working.
 
We started in the room that superstreet made, and it was all fine. We needed more than 12 spots, so I offered to make a room and everyone said OK. I made it, and we went to Sarthe, and we all cruised for a bit. There was some complaining about racers in hellaflush ricers yo, which was not the case, and said complainer would not stop. When that person left, there was a lot of arguing and then everyone left one by one.

What I said probably isn't 100% right, but it really ruined my good mood.

So what you're saying is that after someone who didn't stop arguing left, major arguments started in the lobby? Was the lobby full of members or were there quite a large number of randoms?
 
So what you're saying is that after someone who didn't stop arguing left, major arguments started in the lobby? Was the lobby full of members or were there quite a large number of randoms?

There were members and people who usually join us but not in the group.

To clear it up; one person was annoyed at the "hellaflush" cars people were driving around at the time and started to complain about it. Then that same person complained about people speeding. THAT led to an argument. Then the host then said to the complainer, "If you have a problem, then why don't you leave?" The complainer did leave right after he said that. But on the point about people leaving, people were leaving before the argument brewed up. I was about to leave while the argument brewed and left after the complainer left and comments were made about it. Comments like, "If I was the leader of the group, I would've kicked him out" and similar posts about him leaving.
 
In my opinion, it's ok to report people speeding and if no one listens it's ok to complain about everyone speeding without cops in a cops 'n' cruise... But seriously? Hellaflush? That's just ridiculous.
 
There were no hellaflush cars, and maybe 3 or 4 speeders. The complainer was saying that everyone was in a hellaflush or whatever car and speeding.


Enough of that, anyone up for a cruise lobby? I'd rather not host, but I will if no one else can.
 
I would be up for a lobby josh
 
To those of you that were in favor of a 30 person limit, I just want to let you know that it will probably never happen. We have a 40 person limit now, and I just looked through the list. I only found 1 inactive person...out of 40. :drool: :drool: :drool: :) 👍

That's great news! I am really happy with the attendance lately! I remember when this club was starting to die down. Now, we're filling lobbies with members! Keep it up guys! :cheers: 👍 ;) :cool:
 
To those of you that were in favor of a 30 person limit, I just want to let you know that it will probably never happen...
Good. :)

Josh, I can host a lobby if you don't want to in about 15-20 minutes. (Only if today it isn't my internet's 'random lag day')
 
Last edited:
I guess I'll join.
 
I'll be on standby in 10 minutes, and hopefully by that time, I would've got something to replace my old piece-of-🤬 taxi...


*Kicks engine again*
 
PSN ID: bloodsugarrush
First Name (Optional): Spencer
Age: 15
Favorite car: Nissan Skyline BNR32 GT-R
Where are you from? (Optional): Los Angeles
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Pretty laid back.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: A few in the past couple days.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: All, it just depends on how I feel.
Why I should let you be a member?: I follow the rules and I'm a great guy to cruise with.
How did you discover this thread?: I was checking the Legend of the Streets thread and stumbled upon this after looking the the Clubs subforum.
Anything else you want to share?: Nope.
:gtplanet: :D
 
Josh opened a lobby. Here are the numbers:

1472-6118-3615-5259-0617

Madrid. Speed limit:55 MPH.
 
I'll be there in a bit.
 
PSN ID: bloodsugarrush
First Name (Optional): Spencer
Age: 15
Favorite car: Nissan Skyline BNR32 GT-R
Where are you from? (Optional): Los Angeles
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Pretty laid back.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: A few in the past couple days.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: All, it just depends on how I feel.
Why I should let you be a member?: I follow the rules and I'm a great guy to cruise with.
How did you discover this thread?: I was checking the Legend of the Streets thread and stumbled upon this after looking the the Clubs subforum.
Anything else you want to share?: Nope.
:gtplanet: :D

Accepted! Welcome robrabbitman (bloodsugarrush)! Thanks for reading the rules.
 
Anyone up for a lobby this evening/afternoon? (Location dependant!)
 
Anyone up for a lobby this evening/afternoon? (Location dependant!)

I can host a room in half an hour or so, after I've had a shower if more people would like to join.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back