DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,011 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back home, so I may join in a bit after you put it up.
 
Rooms up! Number: 1472-6399-8365-2933-1347!

The speed limit is 75mph currently.
 
Just got home I'll join in a bit.
 
If there's one tonight, around 8 EST, then I can join that one.
 
I reset my ps3 again which sucks. So once I update Gt5 and put my data back in and when a spot opens up again I'll re-apply.
 
Fun room, But There were many people who were drifting and wont pull over. And Unfortunately the host wont kick them.
 
Fun room, But There were many people who were drifting and wont pull over. And Unfortunately the host wont kick them.

I was kicking the ones I knew were drifting and disobeying. I wasn't going to just randomly kick people if I didn't know for a fact they were deliberately doing something wrong and disobeying officers on track.

Still a fun lobby but it kind of fell apart once we got to Azur.
 
Crusing? :p
 
If a room opens tonight around 8GMT (25mins or so from now), I'll be able to join, 2JZ be calling my name.
 
If a room opens tonight around 8GMT (25mins or so from now), I'll be able to join, 2JZ be calling my name.

8 GMT is 4 pm EDT. :p
 
8 GMT? It's nearly 1am here already!
 
GMT/EST/ETC -whatever-, lol

"Now", if anything is up I'll join otherwise I'll just tinker with cars on my own.
 
Would anyone be up for another lobby?
 
I won't be home until late tonight, so I can't make a lobby.
 
We're almost done fixing the PS3 here. Heat gun, here I come! :D
 
I ready for another lobby.
 
Room is up!

1472-6118-3787-3251-3479


Happy thoughts!
 
I'll be on after I take the trash out.
 
PSN ID: Custom878
First Name (Optional):
Age: 14
Favorite car: Nissan 180sx
Where are you from? (Optional): America
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: All, because I like to switch roles every now and then.
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: Fairly often, I'm not too busy unless I say otherwise.
Why I should let you be a member?: I have a fair amount of experience in these type of lobbies. I'm helpful and can be a good person to be around in this lobby.
How did you discover this thread?: The almighty Google.
Anything else you want to share?: Nothing really...

I might as well come back.
 
Last edited:
Lobby tonight was great. Just wish I could've stayed longer. Older brothers suck.
 
PSN ID: Custom878
First Name (Optional):
Age: 14
Favorite car: Nissan 180sx
Where are you from? (Optional): America
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: All, because I like to switch roles every now and then.
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: Fairly often, I'm not too busy unless I say otherwise.
Why I should let you be a member?: I have a fair amount of experience in these type of lobbies. I'm helpful and can be a good person to be around in this lobby.
How did you discover this thread?: The almighty Google.
Anything else you want to share?: Nothing really...

I might as well come back.

Rejected, read the rules again, your missing something.
 
Custom878
PSN ID: Custom878
First Name (Optional):
Age: 14
Favorite car: Nissan 180sx
Where are you from? (Optional): America
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: All, because I like to switch roles every now and then.
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: Fairly often, I'm not too busy unless I say otherwise.
Why I should let you be a member?: I have a fair amount of experience in these type of lobbies. I'm helpful and can be a good person to be around in this lobby.
How did you discover this thread?: The almighty Google.
Anything else you want to share?: Nothing really...

I might as well come back.

Uh. We're full..
 
I am aware of Funnyguy's attempt to copy this club. I'm just going to act like it didn't happen, because he deleted the OP.
 
And audiboy as well. Oh well, imitation is the greatest form of flattery right?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back