DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,979 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason i started a club is because my friends who want to join can not get in this one so im going to let them into mine and its not copied.Its diffrent.
 
Hey Firehound, any suggestions on a new FPV vehicle?
 
TheKitten
A Prius or a SV.

Hmmmm Lamborghini...not bad.


Definitely not a Prius, I am in the special task force so I might need something fast. Lamborghini sounds good, but any other suggestions?
 
Hmmmm Lamborghini...not bad.


Definitely not a Prius, I am in the special task force so I might need something fast. Lamborghini sounds good, but any other suggestions?

C12 Pagani? Or Enzo?
 
From now on, if anyone copies more than a couple words from this club (including the application), I'm just going to reply on their thread with the link to this club. So, then the whole GTPlanet community can see that they copied this club.

You can't just take another person's work and claim it for yourself. I've taken a microscopic amount from another club or two with permission, but I certainly didn't copy it.
 
i am sorry dbeav if one or two of my words are the same between our clubs, i tried to make it different to not upset you. The only reason i made a club was for my friends who wanted to join this club but could not because the club was full. is it alright if i use a few words from this club?
 
Last edited:
i am sorry dbeav if one or two of my words are the same between our clubs, i tried to make it different to not upset you. The only reason i made a club was for my friends who wanted to join this club but could not because the club was full. is it alright if i use a few words from this club?

Well you won't need to be in this club anymore, bye bye.
 
Excuse me cally i enjoy this club alot i just wanted my friends to have a chance to get on with me so. i really enjoy the club so if it comes down to it ill shut the club down.
 
Well you won't need to be in this club anymore, bye bye.

Wait, moderator's can choose to boot people from the club?

Or is it just Beav?

Also, that's a bit rude; and that's coming from me!
 
Something premium :lol:

How about a Ford GT? How are those?

If you can handle the MR drive train, they're perfectly good cars. Makes a nice growl too.
 
Well you won't need to be in this club anymore, bye bye.

Well, that's kind.

Honestly I see nothing wrong with Audi's club, he seems like a nice guy. Although we're sure he got the idea from us, we didn't shoot down Doog, Zyla, and Frari's club.
 
Wait, moderator's can choose to boot people from the club?

Or is it just Beav?

Also, that's a bit rude; and that's coming from me!

Only DBeav can... I never knew mods can though.. I know Admins can though.
 
Well you won't need to be in this club anymore, bye bye.

Hmm. A bit rude, eh?

Atleast audiboy didn't do a direct copy and paste with his club. I can actually understand him for making a new club because we fill up so fast.
 
Well I'm going to have some food soon, but I guess my shift used to start at 8:00pm GMT anyway. Instead, I'll be making a new track before I go on duty in about an hour's time.
 
Sorry bout the delay!

Room Number: 1472-6118-3744-3749-1661.

Currently on Ninja's excellent Aso track that we were on a couple of days ago!
 
Joining. Unit 004 reporting for duty.
 
My shift doesn't start for another 10 minutes, so I'm taking the time to make a Pursuit Special.
 
i am sorry dbeav if one or two of my words are the same between our clubs, i tried to make it different to not upset you. The only reason i made a club was for my friends who wanted to join this club but could not because the club was full. is it alright if i use a few words from this club?

I'm not going to kick you out. I have absolutely no problem with you creating a club. But, I would appreciate it if you could try your best to not take exact things from the OP. I don't mind if you take ideas from my OP, but just not the exact things I have.
 
Probably won't be on tonight for a room.
 
My internet has been down and I only can get online from my phone, sorry if I can't be on for another day or two
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back