DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,027 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok thank you so much Beav
 
That was a great room.
 
Yeah, I still had fun even though everyone was speeding (me included). Got boring after we went to Sarthe, though.
 
I am.
 
I need more than 1 member in the lobby. I don't wanna have a member and 15 other randoms.
 
I am, and also expect to play a lot this weekend, laptop needs upgrades so other than my phone/PS3, internet will be limited...

Time to finally tackle all those projects I've bought then put in storage ;)
 
Good enough. I'll open the lobby in about 5 minutes. I can't post the number. So another member will have tot do it. (Typing this on the PS3.)
 
1472-6118-3830-2742-3010
 
I'm going online right now. Should be in the room soon.
 
That was a good lobby. Thanks for attending everyone and thanks for hosting Ameer67. I wish I could've stayed longer tomorrow, but I have to work tomorrow. After work tomorrow, I'm going to visit family, so I won't be home until Sunday. :(
 
It really boring with DS3 i miss my G27 :(. Good Room. Me and SS Rival Cars are come back alive :D.
 
It really boring with DS3 i miss my G27 :(. Good Room. Me and SS Rival Cars are come back alive :D.

Da 🤬 ?

Anyway, last night I came up with the idea of creating maps that divide each course into seperate areas, or 'districts'. And as well as developing names for landmarks on each course, making it easier for police to locate suspects, or setup roadblacks. Note: This is intended for GTPD use only.

As of now, I have two members who are interested. If you would like to help out with this project, please send me a message on PSN (If you have me added), or send a PM through GTP (For those that don't have me added).
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Da 🤬 ?

Anyway, last night I came up with the idea of creating maps that divide each course into seperate areas, or 'districts'. And as well as developing names for landmarks on each course, making it easier for police to locate suspects, or setup roadblacks. Note: This is intended for GTPD use only.

As of now, I have two members who are interested. If you would like to help out with this project, please send me a message on PSN (If you have me added), or send a PM through GTP (For those that don't have me added).
~ENDURANCEGUY


I really like this idea. I need to be a Cop more often i miss it :(
 
Da 🤬 ?

Anyway, last night I came up with the idea of creating maps that divide each course into seperate areas, or 'districts'. And as well as developing names for landmarks on each course, making it easier for police to locate suspects, or setup roadblacks. Note: This is intended for GTPD use only.

As of now, I have two members who are interested. If you would like to help out with this project, please send me a message on PSN (If you have me added), or send a PM through GTP (For those that don't have me added).
~ENDURANCEGUY

I'm interested.
 
I think I'm interested in helping out with the maps as well.
 
I like the new banner on the OP.

Looks great!
 
So yesterday's lobby was fun, especially trying to catch SS's Aventador with my Fiat at Eiger, lol

I'll post a vid later to show what I was acting like chasing him.
 
One more picture :)?

3RTUQ.jpg



Gallery



​

Great new OP Pic DBeav! SuperStreet
 
Last edited:
how do you take pictures of you driving?
 
Just to let everyone know, I didn't take the picture on the OP. Superstreet did. That's why it says his name under it. So stop thanking me, thank Superstreet. :lol:
 
Da 🤬 ?

Anyway, last night I came up with the idea of creating maps that divide each course into seperate areas, or 'districts'. And as well as developing names for landmarks on each course, making it easier for police to locate suspects, or setup roadblacks. Note: This is intended for GTPD use only.

As of now, I have two members who are interested. If you would like to help out with this project, please send me a message on PSN (If you have me added), or send a PM through GTP (For those that don't have me added).
~ENDURANCEGUY

I'm definitely interested.
 
Anyone up for a lobby?
 
I'm ready for a lobby right now.
~ENUDRANCEGUY
 
I'm up for a lobby.
Same here. Where are you Kad my Rx7 Buddy :c. I miss you!
Did you see this:

Kevzido
Hey man, what's up?

Okay, so I'm just going to be blunt in this message.

I'm leaving the club.

"Why?," you would ask? The reason being so is because due to the fact that members are treating others with disturbing disrespect, along with the fact that members post directly onto the thread, creating disastrous arguments that lead to nowhere but just a gaping hole of darkness that has no end. I understand that you tire of these situations, as well.

This is not the only reason why I have chosen to leave.

I have different interests for what is approaching for the holidays; yes, it's Gran Turismo 6, but I have different interests in the new content. You see, I have great interest in the FIA GT3 racing category and since it is avaliable in the upcoming racing simulator, I have gained even more interest and have decided to strive in my own path of joining a racing league, casual or otherwise; this is most likely, as Kazunori Yamauchi stated that "players can form their own communities, various community levels from local and domestic to global," and that "players themselves can create and manage their own online events."

Who knows, maybe I can start a club of my own!

Before I leave, I would like to add that I have made this decision and I am moving on, according to my own free will.

It's been a good run.

Farewell.

I hope we meet again!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back