DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,979 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'll have the lobby up in about 5 minutes.

1472-6118-3787-3251-6753
 
I'm up for a lobby.

Did you see this:

Yes i know he left. I said a Farewell to him if i recall. I just said i missed him. And im wondering if those pictures on this page i posted can go on the website?
 
Yes i know he left. I said a Farewell to him if i recall. I just said i missed him. And im wondering if those pictures on this page i posted can go on the website?

Oh, so you were still here. Sorry. And yes, I can put those photos on the site.

EDIT: Your photos are on the site.
 
Oh, so you were still here. Sorry. And yes, I can put those photos on the site.

EDIT: Your photos are on the site.

Ah okay, Thanks. Yes i joined back couple days ago..
 
Hey Kit, sorry to nag you, but where is the 370Z I ordered? I requested it about a month ago!
 
Hey Kit, sorry to nag you, but where is the 370Z I ordered? I requested it about a month ago!

Crap! i forgot again. Which one was it the Tuned Version or the Stock on of GT Academy '13?
 
The tuned version please.
 
The tuned version please.

I will send right after this room. I have to Edit a Fiat 500 Ticket. So if you get a fiat 500 ticket open it and it will open to a 370z okay :).
 
When we went to London, things didn't turn out well. It was like a war-zone basically!
That's why I left.
 
When we went to London, things didn't turn out well. It was like a war-zone basically!
That's why I left.

Too many people were speeding and drifting when I returned after eating , so I bailed out as well
 
Sorry that the room disintegrated. I knew we shouldn't have went to London. :indiff: I had to leave, anyways.


I would've left it at Tokyo, but no one would shut their mouth about how much they wanted London, or how much they wanted SSR7, or that Tokyo was stupid.


I kicked all the speeders, but I guess you didn't care.
 
Sorry that the room disintegrated. I knew we shouldn't have went to London. :indiff: I had to leave, anyways.


I would've left it at Tokyo, but no one would shut their mouth about how much they wanted London, or how much they wanted SSR7, or that Tokyo was stupid.


I kicked all the speeders, but I guess you didn't care.

London kills a room honestly. And i think the Tiagra is a great at cruising :\.
 
London kills a room honestly. And i think the Tiagra is a great at cruising :\.

London is a good map when you have around 8 people or less. Not 16.
 
London was fine when we was there yesterday, then again 95% of the room were club members.
 
Let's face it here, I knew something was up. Why do you think I left as soon as the room switched to London. I saw two things wrong with the room, and both of them were because of the players.

Problem 1: People wanted their favorite tracks and weren't afraid to ask for it. Now I'm usually fine with playing on a different track, but damn. When people start arguing, well... I'm pretty sure some of you saw my rather vocal snap at the other people of the room. And you guys were right, London does get packed (even without Josh driving a Tank Car...) Thing is, I liked Cote d'Azur, it was a nice track, but...

Problem 2: We drive on the same tracks all the time. It gets boring always driving on London or Sarthe in every lobby. I'm not afraid to mix it up, but people always want to drive on the same roads. It's as if they are afraid of change. And sometimes, these tracks are overused anyway. Hell, I know La Sarthe like the back of my hand. That should tell you something...
 
Basic attitude towards wanting different tracks...

​


I also want some variety in the tracks. Get out of the comfort zone and spread those wings a bit.
 
London is great when everyone follows rules. That wasn't the case today...
 
IMO it gets crowded easily thats why I like the bigger maps.
 
Let's face it here, I knew something was up. Why do you think I left as soon as the room switched to London. I saw two things wrong with the room, and both of them were because of the players.

Problem 1: People wanted their favorite tracks and weren't afraid to ask for it. Now I'm usually fine with playing on a different track, but damn. When people start arguing, well... I'm pretty sure some of you saw my rather vocal snap at the other people of the room. And you guys were right, London does get packed (even without Josh driving a Tank Car...) Thing is, I liked Cote d'Azur, it was a nice track, but...

Problem 2: We drive on the same tracks all the time. It gets boring always driving on London or Sarthe in every lobby. I'm not afraid to mix it up, but people always want to drive on the same roads. It's as if they are afraid of change. And sometimes, these tracks are overused anyway. Hell, I know La Sarthe like the back of my hand. That should tell you something...

We should try:
Top Gear (I know is sounds like a bad idea, but we actually have intersections. Maybe we should try it in a private lobby.)
Cape Ring (Your typical town road.)
Autumn Ring
Deep Forest
Trial Mt.
Madrid (We barely do it, although I know we do sometimes.)
CSR5
Mt. Aso
 
GranTurismo916
We should try:
Top Gear (I know is sounds like a bad idea, but we actually have intersections. Maybe we should try it in a private lobby.)
Cape Ring (Your typical town road.)
Autumn Ring
Deep Forest
Trial Mt.
Madrid (We barely do it, although I know we do sometimes.)
CSR5
Mt. Aso
I can't see top gear ending well at all...

We all like cote d'azur and sarthe.

But what about rome?
 
I can't see top gear ending well at all...

We all like cote d'azur and sarthe.

But what about rome?

We do Azur, Sarthe, and Rome all the time (or at least since the last time I was in a lobby).
 
The trouble I see with Deep Forest, Trail Mountain and Autumn Ring is they don't represent a standard single carriageway country road layout.
 
Any of the Mods or Admins planning on a new room?
 
AudiMan2011
The trouble I see with Deep Forest, Trail Mountain and Autumn Ring is they don't represent a standard single carriageway country road layout.

Autumn ring could work... as well as deep forest. But not trial mountain. Its layed out too much like a racetrack
 
Autumn Ring would be great i think :\
 
Gotbeefboy564
IMO it gets crowded easily thats why I like the bigger maps.

I see what you mean, and can agree to an extent, but the bigger maps get boring when you drive, drive, and drive and don't pass anyone.
 
I see what you mean, and can agree to an extent, but the bigger maps get boring when you drive, drive, and drive and don't pass anyone.

I find it fun it some cars when your alone. As there's advantages being alone :P.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back