DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,979 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love a lobby since I missed today's earlier one.
 
Finished making the Cote d' Azur Map:


===l===: Beginning/End of Road.

P: Parking Area

Brown Rectangle: Docks

If you want me to change/add something, let me know!
 
Very nice, Superstreet. I love it!
 
Nice map. The real Monaco street circuit does have names for the corners though. Those who watch F1 would be more familiar with those.
 
Good work Superstreet! Looks good! :)
 
Hound and I are ready for a lobby.

EDIT: and Ameer too.
 
I am ready for a lobby as well.
 
Lobby's up!

1472 6118 3830 2742 2029
 
Last edited:
Lobby's up!

1472 6118 3830 2742 2029

You dun goof'd up. He forgot to turn mics off so we're remaking another room
 
I'm gonna re-open the lobby. Mics were enabled. Don't join right now.

EDIT: Lobby's really open:

1472 6118 3787 3251 7017
 
Joining.

Ameer, the room is full.
 
ameer67
I'm gonna re-open the lobby. Mics were enabled. Don't join right now.

EDIT: Lobby's really open:

1472 6118 3787 3251 7017

Full :/
 
If it's full, PM him.

No offence to Ameer, but I doubt he'll check the thread, I know I don't.
 
If it's full, PM him.

No offence to Ameer, but I doubt he'll check the thread, I know I don't.

The room is so Laggy i kept getting D/C.
 
So first things first, here's the vid that more or less shows how I was behaving yesterday chasing SS's Aventador in my little Fiat 500R. :scared:



Yeah :D, I thoroughly enjoyed the hilarity I was creating for myself in hairpins and such.

Then secondly, I'll be up for another late-night room in about an hr or so 👍, unless the current room holds out.
 
Last edited:
I left the lobby that I hosted because of the insane amount of lag. It was crazy! COMPLICATED is now hosting.
 
So first things first, here's the vid that more or less shows how I was behaving yesterday chasing SS's Aventador in my little Fiat 500R. :scared:



Yeah :D, I thoroughly enjoyed the hilarity I was creating for myself in hairpins and such.

Then secondly, I'll be up for another late-night room in about an hr or so 👍, unless the current room holds out.


also my Murci :).
 
I'm at the State Fair right now, and my body has given up on me so I probably can't make a lobby tonight. :lol:

I'm sitting at a table while everyone else goes and watches this loud and annoying concert by someone who I think is called Karma.
 
I was hoping there'd be a lobby tonight. My older brother is away and I have the PS3 all to myself.
 
Just to let you all know, I probably won't be joining a lobby tonight, as well, not at all tomorrow.
Tomorrow I'm going to Niagra Falls for nearly the whole day. (I might need to clear up some space on my Camera)
See you guys on Sunday!
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Bad news guys....YLOD fix didn't work. :(:(:(
 
I'm in the mood for a lobby, is anyone up for it or is it a bit too early for those of you who live in the US?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back