DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,971 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the mood for a lobby, is anyone up for it or is it a bit too early for those of you who live in the US?

I think I could make it. Only if my internet doesn't act up (like yesterday.)
 
I think I could make it. Only if my internet doesn't act up (like yesterday.)

I think you were fine when you werent hosting. Josh has great room connection, as Superstreet.

Im in for the thingy.
 
Okay, I'll have it up after I make a new Taxi.

In the meantime, name what tracks you want to drive on and I'll put it on.
 
Okay, I'll have it up after I make a new Taxi.

In the meantime, name what tracks you want to drive on and I'll put it on.

Eiger, And GOD NO London for couple weeks. would be nice :).
 
Okay, I'll have it up after I make a new Taxi.

In the meantime, name what tracks you want to drive on and I'll put it on.

Do you have any good Mt.Aso or Toscana tracks?
 
Wait, I'm confused, do you or do you not want London?




I have Ninja's excellent Mt Aso track, if you want that.

I dont want London, And i want to go to eiger :). i really dont mind where we go.
 
I have Ninja's excellent Mt Aso track, if you want that.

Heard he made a good one. Lets try it.

Also, Kitten do you still need the 370Z?
 
Heard he made a good one. Lets try it.

Also, Kitten do you still need the 370Z?

No i don't Firehound sent me it and i sent it back with a GTA Tuned one. :).
 
Room's up!

1472-6399-8665-9409-1666.

That's alot of sixes.
 
Disconnected, great. Rejoining.

EDIT: Got disconnected while in the loading screen.
EDIT 2: I made it in. Yay!
EDIT 3: Disconnected. I give up. Think I'm done for today. :(
 
Last edited:
I'm going clothes shopping... except my dad is taking sooo long JUST to find something to wear. Plus, the journey is going to take a while so I'm not going to be able to join ANY lobby today.
 
Had to pick up my dog from the vet this morning. She had to have a tumor removed and she's not feeling good (obviously). And I also have to be at BK in a bit so I won't be able to join a lobby until tonight.
 
Is the lobby still up? I'm able to join now.

EDIT: Uh, the room's been overrun by a bunch of noobs. I'll be online if anyone opens up a room.
 
Last edited:
There were a bunch of randoms in the room, so I decided to leave it.
 
Are there going to be any lobbies tonight?



*Recording: Inside office of Prestige Deliveries*

(Footsteps)

Boss: Ah, Jack... I've been expecting you...

Jack: Save the 007 introductions. Why am I here?

Boss: Because we have a job.

Jack: What kind of job are we talking?

Boss: A car delivery. High risk, high reward.

Jack: Sounds like my kind of job. Background?

Boss: A very wealthy client wants his new cars delivered to his garage on the south side. I have a list here. (Paper rustling) Take a look?

Jack: Sure. (Pause) Wait a minute... (Longer pause) What the hell's going on here!?

Boss: Wha... What do you mean?

Jack: There's easily more than TWO MILLION DOLLAR's worth of vehicles on this list!

Boss: That's why we need you: Our best driver.

Jack: What kind of "very wealthy client" wants us to deliver cars such as these?

Boss: Arab...

Jack: Figures. This is going to be high-profile.

Boss: Exactly. We are going to need to do this fast. That's why we've got you. And that's why we're moving them all TONIGHT.

(Footsteps)



(Door slam)


Jack: What did I sign up for? Now I have to move, among other things, a...
*ERROR: RECORDING LOST*
 
Are there going to be any lobbies tonight?

Yes. Give me a few minutes.

1472-6118-3615-5259-4186

Disconnected immediately after I opened the room.

Attempt 2.
 
Last edited:
We're at a different track than usual. Hopefully I stay connected.

1472-6118-4130-9220-7378


Also, try to be open minded about the track. I have no idea how it will work out, so don't get mad and leave if something goes wrong.
 
I'll aim to join shortly, playing F1 2012 atm
 
Same here :D. K20A Lotus Elise here i come :D.
 
I'll be on in a bit.
 
Josh left the room. So I'm hosting now.
 
Had a fun chase with Ameer. He had a 500HP Evo as i had a Elise 200HP Honda Engine. Man that was great fun!
 
Firehound427
Are there going to be any lobbies tonight?

*Recording: Inside office of Prestige Deliveries*

(Footsteps)

Boss: Ah, Jack... I've been expecting you...

Jack: Save the 007 introductions. Why am I here?

Boss: Because we have a job.

Jack: What kind of job are we talking?

Boss: A car delivery. High risk, high reward.

Jack: Sounds like my kind of job. Background?

Boss: A very wealthy client wants his new cars delivered to his garage on the south side. I have a list here. (Paper rustling) Take a look?

Jack: Sure. (Pause) Wait a minute... (Longer pause) What the hell's going on here!?

Boss: Wha... What do you mean?

Jack: There's easily more than TWO MILLION DOLLAR's worth of vehicles on this list!

Boss: That's why we need you: Our best driver.

Jack: What kind of "very wealthy client" wants us to deliver cars such as these?

Boss: Arab...

Jack: Figures. This is going to be high-profile.

Boss: Exactly. We are going to need to do this fast. That's why we've got you. And that's why we're moving them all TONIGHT.

(Footsteps)

(Door slam)

Jack: What did I sign up for? Now I have to move, among other things, a...
*ERROR: RECORDING LOST*

Please... stop being so cool :sly:


Room still up? I can join now :)
 
The room kind of disintegrated after we got to Rome, so I just left. A Maserati refusing to stop even after I had halted his vehicle several times and a purple mobile maxipad Mini Cooper that was doing the same kind of stuff was just the last straw for me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back