DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,979 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lobby's now closed. It was a pretty good one if you missed it.
 
Might've been earlier on, but room already felt 'tense' when I joined at Cape ring, and it slowly went downhill from there imo.

On the otherhand, Firehound, you need help with "merchandise moving" ? :silly:

(Almost re-bought NFS:Undercover earlier, lol)
 
The room kind of disintegrated after we got to Rome, so I just left. A Maserati refusing to stop even after I had halted his vehicle several times and a purple mobile maxipad Mini Cooper that was doing the same kind of stuff was just the last straw for me.

Mobile Maxipad?!
 
:lol: What are you talking about? I said Mini Cooper.

Either way, I couldn't believe that it took a Lamborghini, a GTR and a V12 Vantage to stop a 200hp Mini Cooper S! Infact, in the end, I decided to give up because I felt bad for you's.

Anyway, nice hosting skills Josh/Ameer.
 
Either way, I couldn't believe that it took a Lamborghini, a GTR and a V12 Vantage to stop a 200hp Mini Cooper S! Infact, in the end, I decided to give up because I felt bad for you's.

Well, you should have stopped when I hit you head-on. There were several occasions where you should have already been stopped but continued anyway. It's in the OP and it's not fun to have a 45 minute pursuit because the person refuses to stop when force is applied and their car is halted.
 
Well, you should have stopped when I hit you head-on. There were several occasions where you should have already been stopped but continued anyway. It's in the OP and it's not fun to have a 45 minute pursuit because the person refuses to stop when force is applied and their car is halted.

*It was only 5 minutes or so.

Anyway, thank god I didn't get disconnected again tonight.
 
Will there be a room later tonite? Im in If so (:
 
On the otherhand, Firehound, you need help with "merchandise moving" ? :silly:

Sounds like a job for the newly improved Brapbox. :lol:
 
Korza
Sounds like a job for the newly improved Brapbox. :lol:

I still want that Lolvo, haha, though I have created an interesting 'stealth bomber' in-game to keep myself occupied.

Next room with a night course will be interesting :D
 
Heeey, I'm back from Niagara! After taking over 100 photos, I'm (physically) tired right now, but I might be able to join a lobby tonight, if there is any.
:) 👍 :gtplanet:
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
I bought a nice BMW powered monster that could potentially give some cops trouble.. :D
 
Does anyone want me to open a lobby?
 
Lobby's up! Room number is 1472-6118-4130-9221-0003
 
Maybe i should put a V8 in my Lotus 111R.. Hmmmm Anyway ill join a room tommorow.
 
TheKitten
Maybe i should put a V8 in my Lotus 111R.. Hmmmm Anyway ill join a room tommorow.

No... Tank car engine in the Lotus :D
 
Well then, they are off topic too.
 
You know what Cally? I think you need to lighten up a bit. You only ever seem to post negativity in here.
 
Are you serious? I just got told I'm being off topic, even though they are being off topic.
 
Nobody's off topic here. You just aren't supposed to be asking how to swap engines, according to GTP rules. That's all.

Anybody feel like hosting a lobby? I would, but internet's been unreliable for the past few days.
 
Then why are they allowed to talk about it?
 
Then why are they allowed to talk about it?

Because they aren't describing how to do it.

Look at the forums. There are hybriding threads all over. But, they don't post on how to hybrid your vehicle.
 
You're allowed to talk about modding cars, but you're not allowed to ask about how to do it. It's weird, but that's how it works.
 
Wow, forget this, no wonder why everybody is leaving this club. All everyone does is moan.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back