DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,942 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, forget this, no wonder why everybody is leaving this club. All everyone does is moan.

So your leaving?

That's quite a leaving speech.
 
Well then, they are off topic too.

Actually i wasn't. I said something related about GT5, as then i said i would join tomorrow which is NOT off-topic -.-. Also DBeav doesn't mind if its 2 posts, but if its a page about Off-Topic then thats a issue.


And if your leaving good, Because i never see you in Rooms, as also you act like a Admin Wannabe on this thread.

Back on topic

When is Josh or anyone else planning on a room today? I found Cape Ring a Really good Crusing track since some places you cant see where the GTPD is :).
 
Actually i wasn't. I said something related about GT5, as then i said i would join tomorrow which is NOT off-topic -.-. Also DBeav doesn't mind if its 2 posts, but if its a page about Off-Topic then thats a issue.

And if your leaving good, Because i never see you in Rooms.

Maybe that's because I have things to do, and no one hosts at the right time.
 
Maybe that's because I have things to do, and no one hosts at the right time.

What to you is the right time?

*Talking about time, I won't be able to join a lobby until the 18th due to me staying at my Grandparents place for the next 2 weeks. I will try to join, but I will only be able to join lobbies before 1pm!
 
I may be able to host a lobby if you guys would like me to.
 
I have returned from visiting relatives. I will be able to attend lobbies tonight, as of right now. :D

Maybe that's because I have things to do, and no one hosts at the right time.

Do you think everyone here just sits at home all day waiting for a lobby? Do you think we spend all day on GTPlanet?

Some people do, but I'm sure the majority of the club doesn't. There are people that are very busy, but still attend. I have things to do, too. I'm busy. I do have free time when I'm not working or dealing with family and friends. Some people have more free time than others. I understand that. You aren't expected to attend every lobby.

And what do you mean "no one host at the right time?" It says in the disclaimer about time zone differences. The majority of this club is USA. There are also quite a bit of UK members, too. If I recall, you live in the UK (please correct me if I'm wrong). There are plenty of active members of this club from the UK. So, time zones shouldn't be an issue for you.
 
do you think everyone here just sits at home all day waiting for a lobby? Do you think we spend all day on gtplanet?

Some people do, but i'm sure the majority of the club doesn't. There are people that are very busy, but still attend. I have things to do, too. I'm busy. I do have free time when i'm not working or dealing with family and friends. Some people have more free time than others. I understand that. You aren't expected to attend every lobby.

And what do you mean "no one host at the right time?" it says in the disclaimer about time zone differences. The majority of this club is usa. There are also quite a bit of uk members, too. If i recall, you live in the uk (please correct me if i'm wrong). There are plenty of active members of this club from the uk. So, time zones shouldn't be an issue for you.


+1

I still need to make a car that faster, but not crazy to control :\.
 
I may be able to host a lobby if you guys would like me to.

That'd be great. I can't seem to find any good lobbies, so I had to make my own 550PP Sport Hard Nur lobby.

I have returned from visiting relatives. I will be able to attend lobbies tonight, as of right now. :D

And what do you mean "no one host at the right time?" It says in the disclaimer about time zone differences. The majority of this club is USA. There are also quite a bit of UK members, too. If I recall, you live in the UK (please correct me if I'm wrong). There are plenty of active members of this club from the UK. So, time zones shouldn't be an issue for you.

Welcome back!

What annoys me is "no one hosts at the right time." We have lobbies every day, usually in the mornings, afternoons, and evenings. If you can't manage to find a time to join a lobby, that's on you. We have plenty of lobbies that other UK members manage to join.
 
I'd be up for a lobby later, going to eat/clean/etc then check if anyone's hosting
 
Looks like we have a few members. I'll open the lobby in the next 10-15 minutes.
 
Looks like we have a few members. I'll open the lobby in the next 10-15 minutes.

Thanks Ameer! 👍 I really like your Wingless Evo :). Its the exact same without white rims :P.
 
I won't be able to join a lobby right now as I'll be watching the Mid-Ohio Indycar race livestream later.
 
Finished with messing around with the FOV. (Looks better.) So, lobby's up:

1472-6118-3787-3251-8676

Speed limit: 60 MPH


Lobby closed.
 
Last edited:
I'll be there in a bit. I'm cruising around the Nur at the moment.
 
I'm coming.
 
WARNING! THIS IS A RANT! SCROLL DOWN UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO READ IT!

You know what p***es me off most, is that Cally says the 'no one hosts at the right time.'

The fact is though, he is a moderator, so he can make lobbies rather than just stand back to join one.
In fact, how is Cally a moderator, he barely joins rooms, complains but somehow is a moderator. He's complaining about not the right time for him, so why doesn't he just make one himself, seeing as though he has the ability to.
Why doesn't he just host a room when it's fine for him, rather than just b**** and talk on the thread about how he can't join because of not being the right time. Just remember that there is quite a few of us GMT/UK members that host rooms at times that aren't that late (4PM-9PM).

Also, Cally, you never actually post on the thread, unless it's to say something negative or something, and that you think that you are never wrong, like on the last page on the Hybrids & Engine swaps, seriously. If you're wrong, admit it. I've admitted loads of crap that I've done wrong, including kicking a member by accident, of which I've apologized for.

Get a grip man.

*Takes a deep breath.
Rant over.
 
May I join the lobby please?
 
May I join the lobby please?

Nope. You got yourself banned a week or two ago. You said a couple very hurtfull things.
 
I know but thought I'd ask :).
 
Hurtful ? Really .
 
Finished with messing around with the FOV. (Looks better.) So, lobby's up:

1472-6118-3787-3251-8676

Speed limit: 60 MPH

Okay, I'll be there in 5 minutes. *Turns off TV, turns off PC, runs upstairs, turns on PS3*
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Please just let me join in for one lobbie ill obey all rules all the other lobbies are pooooooooo
 
I won't be able to join the current lobby, I'm busy helping out with lots of chores at home. I'll see about joining later today.
 
WARNING! THIS IS A RANT! SCROLL DOWN UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO READ IT!

You know what p***es me off most, is that Cally says the 'no one hosts at the right time.'

The fact is though, he is a moderator, so he can make lobbies rather than just stand back to join one.
In fact, how is Cally a moderator, he barely joins rooms, complains but somehow is a moderator. He's complaining about not the right time for him, so why doesn't he just make one himself, seeing as though he has the ability to.
Why doesn't he just host a room when it's fine for him, rather than just b**** and talk on the thread about how he can't join because of not being the right time. Just remember that there is quite a few of us GMT/UK members that host rooms at times that aren't that late (4PM-9PM).

Also, Cally, you never actually post on the thread, unless it's to say something negative or something, and that you think that you are never wrong, like on the last page on the Hybrids & Engine swaps, seriously. If you're wrong, admit it. I've admitted loads of crap that I've done wrong, including kicking a member by accident, of which I've apologized for.

Get a grip man.

*Takes a deep breath.
Rant over.

I was about to say the same thing.... Seriously he is a Admin Wannabe on this thread. Its Pathetic. Firehound and you are always in about every room, And you in the UK, so theres no issue for him.... He has not been in one room for the past weeks and weeks....
 
Just got back from the ER (it's not serious, so don't worry) so after I'm done eating and browsing GTP I'll join.
 
WARNING! THIS IS A RANT! SCROLL DOWN UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO READ IT!

You know what p***es me off most, is that Cally says the 'no one hosts at the right time.'

The fact is though, he is a moderator, so he can make lobbies rather than just stand back to join one.
In fact, how is Cally a moderator, he barely joins rooms, complains but somehow is a moderator. He's complaining about not the right time for him, so why doesn't he just make one himself, seeing as though he has the ability to.
Why doesn't he just host a room when it's fine for him, rather than just b**** and talk on the thread about how he can't join because of not being the right time. Just remember that there is quite a few of us GMT/UK members that host rooms at times that aren't that late (4PM-9PM).

Also, Cally, you never actually post on the thread, unless it's to say something negative or something, and that you think that you are never wrong, like on the last page on the Hybrids & Engine swaps, seriously. If you're wrong, admit it. I've admitted loads of crap that I've done wrong, including kicking a member by accident, of which I've apologized for.

Get a grip man.

*Takes a deep breath.
Rant over.

Well said Aznima, you read my mind...
 
Oh, I didn't expect my rant to go down as well as it went. In fact, I thought one of you would've fired one back at me! But thanks.
 
Last edited:
Lobby's closed. It was a good one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back