DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,941 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I didn't expect my rant to go down as well as it went. In fact, I thought one of you would've fired one back at me! But thanks.

It was well-said. 👍

Lobby's closed. It was a good one.

It was a good lobby indeed! GTPD was on point today. Luckily I never got pulled over the couple times I had some fun :sly:
 
The GTPD worked hard today. We're impressed.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Indeed it was, better than yesterday imo, drift-missle was epic fun, even with the GTPD being super efficient at ticketing law breakers ;)
 
Amazing room :). My little 111R kept away from Ameer STI, But when the LFA hit me i was over xD.
 
The GTPD worked hard today. We're impressed.
~ENDURANCEGUY

I agree. Good work today guys!

I must say, whoever came up with the police chat room idea deserves some serious credit! It's working great. I actually had some fun today being a cop. I never really hated it, but it gets frustrating and it's kind of "meh" sometimes. But, today it was great! I had a fun time! Thanks for hosting Ameer! :D 👍

Also, I think Cape Ring is fun! We should definately keep Cape Ring in mind for tracks in lobbies.
 
Damn. I missed what sounded like a good lobby since I was busy watching Top Gear and the Indycar livestream.
 
DBeav12
I agree. Good work today guys!

I must say, whoever came up with the police chat room idea deserves some serious credit! It's working great. I actually had some fun today being a cop. I never really hated it, but it gets frustrating and it's kind of "meh" sometimes. But, today it was great! I had a fun time! Thanks for hosting Ameer! :D 👍

Also, I think Cape Ring is fun! We should definately keep Cape Ring in mind for tracks in lobbies.

I think you have to thank superstreet for that. Id love to join a lobby later tonite too
 
Amazing room :). My little 111R kept away from Ameer STI, But when the LFA hit me i was over xD.
Tee hee...
I think you have to thank superstreet for that. Id love to join a lobby later tonite too

It was ITSCOMPLICATED who first started using the police text chat.
 
I'm up for another lobby. Is anyone besides me available to host?
 
I'm out right now, so I can't host nor join one.
 
It was ITSCOMPLICATED who first started using the police text chat.

Thanks but I can't take all the credit. Ameer and Firehound have helped me a lot along the way to develop it and keep improving its uses.
 
NFSGUY was a Great Dispatch :P.
 
NFSGUY was a Great Dispatch :P.

Thanks.

Anyway, I'm planning something special for December 9th, 2013. I'm not gonna reveal anything as of now...
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Thanks.

Anyway, I'm planning something special for December 9th, 2013. I'm not gonna reveal anything as of now...
~ENDURANCEGUY

4m Months Away is it Related to GT6 :D?
 
Thanks.

Anyway, I'm planning something special for December 9th, 2013. I'm not gonna reveal anything as of now...
~ENDURANCEGUY
1 Year club anniversary for sure. đź’ˇ
 
I'm ready for a room if one will be up in a bit.
 
I'm up for another lobby. Is anyone besides me available to host?

I could host if the powers that be (mods/admin) were to allow it.
 
I'll go ahead and open a lobby. Seems like there's a lot of interest.


Just buying a few cars, so give me some time.


Room is up!

1472-6118-4216-8213-8836
 
Last edited:
I'll probably join as well, not sure what vehicles I'll bring though...

(Slight bit of news, laptop's harddrive is toast :nervous:, so PS3 will be my net access for a bit, GTP looks amazing on 32" HDTV)
 
I'll be up in a bit.
 
I'll be there in a little bit.
 
I'm going to have to resign from the club. The lack of UK friendly lobbies means I can't join many rooms.

I feel im taking up space which someone more active could fill.

Also thank you DBeav12 for hosting this club.

Smuffy
 
I'm going to have to resign from the club. The lack of UK lobbies means I can't join many rooms.

I feel im taking up space which someone more active could fill.

Also thank you DBeav12 for hosting this club.

Smuffy

Lack? Theres many rooms :\.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back