DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,880 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheKitten
Lack? Theres many rooms :\.

But not uk friendly. I wake up to find about 4 pages worth of discussion from lobbies hosted at around 2- 4 am here.
 
Room now closed.

And what a room? Pretty fun if you ask me. We had 8 police officers at one point.

The room slowly deteriorated after we went to Madrid, though.
 
It was a good room... was fun at Cape Ring but it wasn't much fun when we got to Madrid... at least not for me as a cop. Also, we have a unwanted visitor lurking in this group....

Edit: Josh taking some words right before I post... eat a banana.
 
Haha. That's what you get for sucking sausages.
 
Haha. That's what you get for sucking sausages.

Maybe I like doing it. Maybe I should suck your sausage. Maybe not.

*Okay, I'm not going any further than this so don't warn me. I already know it.
 
Maybe I like doing it. Maybe I should suck your sausage. Maybe not.

*Okay, I'm not going any further than this so don't warn me. I already know it.

You already went too far. You need to stop. :ouch:
 
You already went too far. You need to stop. :ouch:

Hi Zyla... and explain to me how I went too far... actually, don't.
 
Hi Zyla... and explain to me how I went too far... actually, don't.

Taking back what you said made that post completely pointless.
 
Hi Zyla... and explain to me how I went too far... actually, don't.

Protip: avoid the topic of sausages, and whatever you may want to do with sausages. Not only is it not very funny, but it makes everyone feel uncomfortable. It makes you come across as a weird perv, too.

Sorry for replying in the thread since I'm not a member, but I felt like saying something.
 
Protip: avoid the topic of sausages, and whatever you may want to do with sausages. Not only is it not very funny, but it makes everyone feel uncomfortable. It makes you come across as a weird perv, too.

Sorry for replying in the thread since I'm not a member, but I felt like saying something.

I've already came out and also disclosed my age. I also would like to point out that this is the internet. It is sometimes hard to take something seriously and would be ridiculed if you do. I don't even mention the "topic" at all unless a certain SOMEONE says anything about it.

Okay, I'm done. I'm off.
 
I've already came out and also disclosed my age. I also would like to point out that this is the internet. It is sometimes hard to take something seriously and would be ridiculed if you do. I don't even mention the "topic" at all unless a certain SOMEONE says anything about it.

Okay, I'm done. I'm off.

Try leaving the sexual innuendos elsewhere, we don't want to deal with them.
 
I was kinda of a Racer today :(. Anyway Fiat 500 here i come tommorow :).
 
I was kinda of a Racer today :(. Anyway Fiat 500 here i come tommorow :).

I am not looking forward to tomorrow after the GTPD hunting you down today...
 
I was being pretty bad today. I'm gonna keep it on the low-down tomorrow with some of Doog's fabulous replicas.
 
NFSGUY with the speed camera's aswell, Always caught me -.-.
 
I was being pretty bad today. I'm gonna keep it on the low-down tomorrow with some of Doog's fabulous replicas.

I was going to send you a Brapbox so we can continue with the ancient Volvoian tradition of ceremonial burnouts. :lol:
 
I was going to send you a Brapbox so we can continue with the ancient Volvoian tradition of ceremonial burnouts. :lol:

Imma join this club of Volvo's. Anyway GTPD worked hard again today.
 
NFSGUY with the speed camera's aswell, Always caught me -.-.

I was being bad on purpose in front of GTPD. And calling Dispatch for fun :lol:

I was going to send you a Brapbox so we can continue with the ancient Volvoian tradition of ceremonial burnouts. :lol:

You must do it at once. :lol: I'll probably get rid of the car after a lobby or two unless I find it really fun, because I'm still kind of wary of the modded car scene.
 
I was being pretty bad today. I'm gonna keep it on the low-down tomorrow with some of Doog's fabulous replicas.

I'm not sure why, but I was also in a racing mood today. Sorry if I made anyone really mad. I promise to behave better in the next lobby.
 
I'm not sure why, but I was also in a racing mood today. Sorry if I made anyone really mad. I promise to behave better in the next lobby.

me 2 :nervous:
 
Are there going to be any lobbies tonight?



*Recording: Inside office of Prestige Deliveries*

(Footsteps)

Boss: Ah, Jack... I've been expecting you...

Jack: Save the 007 introductions. Why am I here?

Boss: Because we have a job.

Jack: What kind of job are we talking?

Boss: A car delivery. High risk, high reward.

Jack: Sounds like my kind of job. Background?

Boss: A very wealthy client wants his new cars delivered to his garage on the south side. I have a list here. (Paper rustling) Take a look?

Jack: Sure. (Pause) Wait a minute... (Longer pause) What the hell's going on here!?

Boss: Wha... What do you mean?

Jack: There's easily more than TWO MILLION DOLLAR's worth of vehicles on this list!

Boss: That's why we need you: Our best driver.

Jack: What kind of "very wealthy client" wants us to deliver cars such as these?

Boss: Arab...

Jack: Figures. This is going to be high-profile.

Boss: Exactly. We are going to need to do this fast. That's why we've got you. And that's why we're moving them all TONIGHT.

(Footsteps)



(Door slam)


Jack: What did I sign up for? Now I have to move, among other things, a...
*ERROR: RECORDING LOST*

Does your name happen to be Maindrain Pace?
 
Scratch replicas, tomorrow's gonna be a saloon, wagon, and SUV day for me. I have so many JDM wagons and SUVs that need love.
 
I finally found my resumé... updated with a bit more info.

PSN ID (Required):Z_AK
First Name (Optional):Sal
Age:24
Favorite car: Any American muscle
Where are you from? (optional): Italy, but resides in Central America for studies, and Canada for the holidays.
Are you laid back, serious, or both at times?: Both at times
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Street Racer because I love tuning cars.
Why I should let you be a member?: I obey orders and go by the rules.
Have you read the rules?: Yes I have.
Can you speak fluent English?: Yes I can.
Anything else you want to share?: In nine hours I return to GT5.
 
Sorry if I wasn't there lately, I was camping, I'm coming back today so maybe I can join later ^^
 
Sorry I have not been as active lately, its just that I have been stuck with work and my classes start soon....
 
Has anyone seen Fastcarguy (NFBoffroad) in a lobby lately?
 
Has anyone seen Fastcarguy (NFBoffroad) in a lobby lately?

Never :|

Has anyone seen in recent lobbies? because i have not.

Aless2097
Daanhardeman (Jonkomatic)
Finnracer (flnnersj)
Mikelovin (The_Mikelovin)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back