DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,846 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never :|

Has anyone seen in recent lobbies? because i have not.

Aless2097
Daanhardeman (Jonkomatic)
Finnracer (flnnersj)
Mikelovin (The_Mikelovin)

Mikelovin, Finnracer, and Aless have all posted recently. Dannhardeman hasn't and will also be removed along with NFBoffroad. Thanks Kitten!
 
Mikelovin, Finnracer, and Aless have all posted recently. Dannhardeman hasn't and will also be removed along with NFBoffroad. Thanks Kitten!

np!
 
I finally found my resumé... updated with a bit more info.

PSN ID (Required):Z_AK
First Name (Optional):Sal
Age:24
Favorite car: Any American muscle
Where are you from? (optional): Italy, but resides in Central America for studies, and Canada for the holidays.
Are you laid back, serious, or both at times?: Both at times
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Street Racer because I love tuning cars.
Why I should let you be a member?: I obey orders and go by the rules.
Have you read the rules?: Yes I have.
Can you speak fluent English?: Yes I can.
Anything else you want to share?: In nine hours I return to GT5.

The application has changed since then. Please update it with the one from the OP.
 
Anyone up for a lobby?
 
Since I haven't been in a lobby in a while (and probably won't be for a while more) can someone tell me what the GTFD does?
 
Since I haven't been in a lobby in a while (and probably won't be for a while more) can someone tell me what the GTFD does?

I think some info is on the website.
 
I wont be on till 2ish PM Eastern time. Im going to the Hospital With Grandmother. Change her Bandage.
 
PSN ID: Custom878
First Name (Optional):
Age: 14
Favorite car: Nissan 180sx
Where are you from? (Optional): America
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: All, because I like to switch roles every now and then.
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: Fairly often, I'm not too busy unless I say otherwise.
Why I should let you be a member?: I have a fair amount of experience in these type of lobbies. I'm helpful and can be a good person to be around in this lobby.
How did you discover this thread?: The almighty Google.
Anything else you want to share?: Nothing really...
 
I'm up for a lobby, too.
 
OK, I'll have one up in a few minutes. Just making "breakfast." Unless someone else wants to make one first.


Room is up!

1472-6399-8537-0919-9075
 
Last edited:
PSN ID: Custom878
First Name (Optional):
Age: 14
Favorite car: Nissan 180sx
Where are you from? (Optional): America
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: All, because I like to switch roles every now and then.
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: Fairly often, I'm not too busy unless I say otherwise.
Why I should let you be a member?: I have a fair amount of experience in these type of lobbies. I'm helpful and can be a good person to be around in this lobby.
How did you discover this thread?: The almighty Google.
Anything else you want to share?: Nothing really...

Rejected, rules have changed since the last time you was here.
 
Going to Comcast and best buy to get my internet at 100% for the first time in over a year. So I'll br able to join lobbies starting tonight again!
 
I came back and I was the only one in the lobby. :sick:

I guess it was shut down. Well, anyway, it was a pretty fun lobby. For those of you that weren't there, I opened a Shell Gas Station on Cape Ring. :D

Withing 30 seconds of the grand opening, some idiot in a Subaru crashed into it and I had to have it repaired by Firehound and Complicated. And Police stopped me for a false drug accusation. :drool: It was really fun! 👍
 
I came back and I was the only one in the lobby. :sick:

I guess it was shut down. Well, anyway, it was a pretty fun lobby. For those of you that weren't there, I opened a Shell Gas Station on Cape Ring. :D

Withing 30 seconds of the grand opening, some idiot in a Subaru crashed into it and I had to have it repaired by Firehound and Complicated. And Police stopped me for a false drug accusation. :drool: It was really fun! 👍



You did have a Hammer so O.O.
 
Right - had a good time the last few times, thought I'd try and join again.

PSN ID: hellraiser-14
First Name (Optional): Vincent
Age: 16
Favorite car: Aston Martin V12 Vantage, or a Toyota Yaris.
Where are you from? (Optional): California
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Well, I'm pretty serious a lot of the time, but I like a good joke to two.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Yes.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilian. I'm hardly any of the other two.
Have you read all of the rules?: I sure did.
How often will you attend lobbies?: At the minimum, maybe 2 times a week? It's a bit unpredictable as of now.
Why I should let you be a member?:I've been trying to find - not really a replacement - but something else to do on GT5 besides Seasonal events. I figured joining this club again would allow me to be around good people, and well, be a good person myself.
How did you discover this thread?: A while ago - I was private messaged about it when it started up to check it out.
Anything else you want to share?: Not really, no.
:gtplanet:
 
I can make a room if you want, any suggestions for a track?
 
Room's up!

1472-6399-8365-2933-4200.

Cape Ring, 60mph.
 
Right - had a good time the last few times, thought I'd try and join again.

PSN ID: hellraiser-14
First Name (Optional): Vincent
Age: 16
Favorite car: Aston Martin V12 Vantage, or a Toyota Yaris.
Where are you from? (Optional): California
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Well, I'm pretty serious a lot of the time, but I like a good joke to two.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Yes.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilian. I'm hardly any of the other two.
Have you read all of the rules?: I sure did.
How often will you attend lobbies?: At the minimum, maybe 2 times a week? It's a bit unpredictable as of now.
Why I should let you be a member?:I've been trying to find - not really a replacement - but something else to do on GT5 besides Seasonal events. I figured joining this club again would allow me to be around good people, and well, be a good person myself.
How did you discover this thread?: A while ago - I was private messaged about it when it started up to check it out.
Anything else you want to share?: Not really, no.
:gtplanet:

Glad to see that you're back! Accepted! Welcome back Pinkintron!
 
I won't be able to join tonight.
 
Sorry I haven't been able to join any lobby today. I have busy family plans all day today. I probably won't be on at all tonight either.
 
Just so everyone knows, Kitten now owns 50% of Shell.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back