DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,846 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right.

PSN ID:Z_AK
First Name (Optional):Salvatore
Age:24
Favorite car:1968 Pontiac GTO
Where are you from? (Optional):Italy; currently resides in Central America.
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:Both at all times.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:Yes I have.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:Street Racer and a Cop, because I love speeding.
Have you read all of the rules?:Yes, I have.
How often will you attend lobbies?:Everyday if I can. Not on weekends though.
Why I should let you be a member?:I was a member before, and I want to come back to this great cruising club.
How did you discover this thread?:Browsing through GTPlanet's Leagues.
Anything else you want to share?: I love hybriding (realistically though).
 
DBeav12
Just so everyone knows, Kitten now owns 50% of Shell.

I quit my job at Shell!

Everyone kept stealing and I chased after demi, yet he didn't stop!

Team THRT Drift
Right.

PSN ID:Z_AK
First Name (Optional):Salvatore
Age:24
Favorite car:1968 Pontiac GTO
Where are you from? (Optional):Italy; currently resides in Central America.
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:Both at all times.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:Yes I have.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:Street Racer and a Cop, because I love speeding.
Have you read all of the rules?:Yes, I have.
How often will you attend lobbies?:Everyday if I can. Not on weekends though.
Why I should let you be a member?:I was a member before, and I want to come back to this great cruising club.
How did you discover this thread?:Browsing through GTPlanet's Leagues.
Anything else you want to share?: I love hybriding (realistically though).

Rejected, read the rules again, because they've changed too.
 
I think stealing gas from pumps is pretty unrealistic. In a lot of pumps in the USA, you pay before you pump the gas...
 
I think stealing gas from pumps is pretty unrealistic. In a lot of pumps in the USA, you pay before you pump the gas...

Its because people are silly here :P.
 
DBeav12
I think stealing gas from pumps is pretty unrealistic. In a lot of pumps in the USA, you pay before you pump the gas...

In the UK, you fill up your car, then you pay.
 
Just so you know, I just opened a Parking lot in Cape ring.
 
To the white GT-R I totaled - I left 3 bucks for you on the dash.
 
Should be joining shortly, 1/2 hr tops.
 
PSN ID: CarXpert999
First Name (Optional):
Age: 13 (almost 14)
Favorite car: Aventador, GT-R, and FRS/GT86/BRZ
Where are you from? (Optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Both most of the time
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Nope
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: All, because I like to protect the law, I like to cruise around like a civilian, and feel the adrenaline that you get the "power!"
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: Hopefully a lot of them, once school starts i might not be able to attend on week days
Why I should let you be a member?: Because I think I'll be a great member
How did you discover this thread?: Through browsing the forums
Anything else you want to share?: Nope
:gtplanet:
I would like to know why the rule about saying "bro" too much came from.
 
I'll be on again in about an hour. I'll be ready for a late-night lobby if anyone else is interested.

PSN ID: CarXpert999
First Name (Optional):
Age: 13 (almost 14)
Favorite car: Aventador, GT-R, and FRS/GT86/BRZ
Where are you from? (Optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Both most of the time
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Nope
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: All, because I like to protect the law, I like to cruise around like a civilian, and feel the adrenaline that you get the "power!"
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: Hopefully a lot of them, once school starts i might not be able to attend on week days
Why I should let you be a member?: Because I think I'll be a great member
How did you discover this thread?: Through browsing the forums
Anything else you want to share?: Nope
:gtplanet:
I would like to know why the rule about saying "bro" too much came from.

Accepted! Welcome ProjectWHaT (CarXpert999)!

Now, about the rule against saying "bro" too much. People that use the word "bro" usually type like this: "hay bro how do i joyn you're klub," or "did u get my mesage bro." It's extremely annoying when every other word in a paragraph is "bro". So, by using that rule, it saves a lot of trouble. If you were in my shoes, you would understand. :lol:
 
Now, about the rule against saying "bro" too much. People that use the word "bro" usually type like this: "hay bro how do i joyn you're klub," or "did u get my mesage bro." It's extremely annoying when every other word in a paragraph is "bro". So, by using that rule, it saves a lot of trouble. If you were in my shoes, you would understand. :lol:

I can imagine that happening especially in my generation lol
Also will there be a schedule of times lobbies will open or is it completely random?
 
ProjectWHaT
I can imagine that happening especially in my generation lol
Also will there be a schedule of times lobbies will open or is it completely random?

We try to host one everyday, but we will write down the lobby number here every time we make one.
 
Now, about the rule against saying "bro" too much. People that use the word "bro" usually type like this: "hay bro how do i joyn you're klub," or "did u get my mesage bro." It's extremely annoying when every other word in a paragraph is "bro". So, by using that rule, it saves a lot of trouble. If you were in my shoes, you would understand. :lol:

What about the word brah? :lol:
 
Anyone up for a lobby?
 
I'll make a lobby in 10 minutes.
 
Having trouble connecting to PSN
 
Lobby is up!

Lobby number: 1472-6681-3243-9093-6825
 
PSN ID:Z_AK
First Name (Optional):Salvatore
Age:24
Favorite car:1968 Pontiac GTO
Where are you from? (Optional):Italy; currently resides in Central America.
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:Both at all times.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:Yes I have.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:Street Racer and a Cop, because I love speeding.
Have you read all of the rules?:Yes, I have.
How often will you attend lobbies?:Everyday if I can. Not on weekends though.
Why I should let you be a member?:I was a member before, and I want to come back to this great cruising club.
How did you discover this thread?:Browsing through GTPlanet's Leagues.
Anything else you want to share?: I love hybriding (realistically though).

:gtplanet:

Found that sneaky little rule..
 
If its up I'll join in a bit.
 
Well, I got a new desk! Yeyy :)
Althoguh I have no seat. which means I won't be able to play anything on my PS3 until I get a seat. Plus I have no space for one at the moment for a large piece of furniture, so I have to wait until that gets removed. So, I won't be joining any lobbies for at least 1 week. I will still be watching the thread (and playing RCT2).
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
PSN ID: Custom878
First Name (Optional):
Age: 14
Favorite car: Nissan 180sx
Where are you from? (Optional): America
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: All, because I like to switch roles every now and then.
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: Fairly often, I'm not too busy unless I say otherwise.
Why I should let you be a member?: I have a fair amount of experience in these type of lobbies. I'm helpful and can be a good person to be around in this lobby.
How did you discover this thread?: The almighty Google.
Anything else you want to share?: Nothing really...

:gtplanet:
 
Great room today loved the German Theme :D. Me Acting like Gitten Kitten again :P.
 
Great rooms today. There were 3 rooms in one day. :dopey:👍:);):cool::drool::sly: :p:D:eek::bowdown::cheers:

Thanks for attending everyone!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back