DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,844 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided to lift the ban on Funnyguy344. I don't want you to post anything regarding this. It's just going to bring drama. If you have something to say about it, use a PM, not the thread. Funnyguy can now join lobbies. However, he can be kicked if necessary. Please do not kick him unless it is completely necessary. Funnyguy can join lobbies, but he cannot become a member. Just wanted to let you guys know.
 
I have decided to lift the ban on Funnyguy344. I don't want you to post anything regarding this. It's just going to bring drama. If you have something to say about it, use a PM, not the thread. Funnyguy can now join lobbies. However, he can be kicked if necessary. Please do not kick him unless it is completely necessary. Funnyguy can join lobbies, but he cannot become a member. Just wanted to let you guys know.

Can I ask why, or do you want to tell me in a PM?
 
Anyone planning on a room?

I can open a room, if more people are willing to join as it might get boring with just me, you and a bunch of non-members.
 
I can open a room, if more people are willing to join as it might get boring with just me, you and a bunch of non-members.

hey we can have fun with a Mini Cooper 1.3 :D.
 
I'll join. yesterday's lobby was really fun at SSR7. :)
 
I can't right now, I can join same time yesterday
 
Okay, let me get a bite to eat first then I'll make it. Hopefully, it'll be up by half past.
 
I can make a room now but, im not a moderator. :C.
 
I'll see if I can join in an hour or so. If not, I should be able to later tonight.
 
Room's up!

Because I know most of you want it, we're at Cape Ring.

Room Number: 1472-6118-4216-8214-0866.
 
Funnyguy was Pancake guy this whole time....
 
Funnyguy was Pancake guy this whole time....

Yes, we know. And I'm somewhat ashamed to admit it, but I knew the whole time. Sorry Beav. :( I'm just glad he's unbanned.


Also, no more talking about funnyguy.

I'll join in a minute. Just got back from the doctor's with my grandma.
 
I'll join right now... had a VERY stressful day and I just need time to unwind.
 
Room's up!

Because I know most of you want it, we're at Cape Ring.

Room Number: 1472-6118-4216-8214-0866.

I'll be there in about 10 minutes.
 
DBeav12
What? Why was the room closed? :grumpy: :indiff:

Room closed?! Just as I was about to join :grumpy:

If the admins don't mind. Maybe I could host one now?
 
What? Why was the room closed? :grumpy: :indiff:


Room was up for many hours we lost interest. Great Room thanks for everyone coming!

AK and Ameer going to have fun doing there summary of today room :P.
 
TheKitten
Room was up for couple hours we lost interest.

Yeah... everyone started leaving... I died today :( so I am no longer a cop. However, my son will avenge my death in GT6! He will chase down that wingless R32!
 
Yeah... everyone started leaving... I died today :( so I am no longer a cop. However, my son will avenge my death in GT6! He will chase down that wingless R32!

As the 111R...
 
TheKitten
As the 111R...

Well no... I spun out trying to chase you, but a wingless R32 killed me. I was chasing him and I hit the chicane going 179MPH
 
Well no... I spun out trying to chase you, but a wingless R32 killed me. I was chasing him and I hit the chicane going 179MPH

Ouch. R.I.P AK. Great Police Officer who wrecked couple PD Cars today..
 
As the 111R...

That thing is a beast!

How heavy (or should we say, how light) is that 111R.

Whatever weight it is, you must have some skill to control it!
 
That thing is a beast!

How heavy (or should we say, how light) is that 111R.

Whatever weight it is, you must have some skill to control it!

I was going non Stop for 6 Laps... And then i was at half fuel, Half Tires. This Thing wanted to eat my head off, always sideways... But on the straight is where it charms :). its weight is around 750KG. Eventually i ditched the 111R and jumped in with SuperStreet R35 GTR.

Edit: Ameer would lose me then he would get to me again, But he would lose me again. So technically speaking i escaped a 50min police chase.
 
TheKitten
I was going non Stop for 6 Laps... And then i was at half fuel, Half Tires. This Thing wanted to eat my head off, always sideways... But on the straight is where it charms :). its weight is around 750KG. Eventually i ditched the 111R and jumped in with SuperStreet R35 GTR.

So I am guessing that GTPD impounded the car, or were they too busy rescuing me?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back