DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,846 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am guessing that GTPD impounded the car, or were they too busy rescuing me?

They Didn't impound it surprising enough Ameer went to save you. I found the 111R morning later. Towed it back to the garage and im working on it again.
 
TheKitten
They Didn't impound it surprising enough Ameer went to save you. I found the 111R morning later. Towed it back to the garage and im working on it again.

So I died for nothing..... the 111R wasn't caught, neither was the R32. Shame...
 
So technically speaking i was able to pull off the longest Police Chase of 50min? In a Lotus 111R
 
As the new guy here, may I have an explanation of what you're talking about?
 
Just made a lobby!

Here's the number: 1472-4711-0038-4893-7838

:sly:
 
Sweet I'll join in a bit.
 
I won't be able to join as much rooms for the next few weeks as I recently got back into my old racing league (Dan will know what I mean) and it'll be one of my primary commitments until the season ends. I also need to maintain competitive focus for participating in this league during the next 2-3 weeks as races tend to take place around the same time as many cruise lobbies here.

I'm not leaving the club but my activity might drop off a bit. However, I'll try my damned hardest to join lobbies when I'm not weighed down by these commitments.
 
Should be joining here shortly, just wrapping up a race in F1 2012.
 
Uhh... My power just went out for no apparent reason. I guess I'm done for the night. :(
 
Uhh... My power just went out for no apparent reason. I guess I'm done for the night. :(

Awww :(. Well the Expansion is Finished at Shell.
 
I'm 3/4 through a b-spec endurance at the moment. IF there's a lobby soon, I might be a bit late.
 
The lobby from earlier is still up, but it has turned into a shuffle race lobby. :D
 
PSN ID: stevieb993

First Name (Optional): Stevie

Age: 19

Favorite car: BMW E46 M3

Where are you from? (Optional): California originally. Currently living/attending college in Alabama to become a Civil Engineer

Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Laid back, but very serious when it comes to circuit racing

Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Currently in a lobby bugging xXkingjoshXx with questions lol

Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilian by day, street racer by night. There's no reason a daily driver can't be fun, right?

Have you read all of the rules?: :gtplanet:

How often will you attend lobbies?: Weekly, probably bi-weekly when school really picks up

Why I should let you be a member?: I love GT and have played it since age 6 on PS1. I'm a laid back gamer, but I'm also an extremely capable one. I'm also pretty decent n dnt tlk lik dis or leave music playing over my mic.

How did you discover this thread?: xXKingJoshXx told me to google it when I asked if I could be a cop.

Anything else you want to share?: I'm really glad I stumbled across this haha

:gtplanet:
 
Favorite car: BMW E46 M3

Where are you from? (Optional): California originally. Currently living/attending college in Alabama to become a Civil Engineer


I'm not Beav (clearly) or an admin but you seem like a cool dude. I bet you'll be busy with school. Engineering, regardless of what branch, is really demanding, as I'm sure you know.
 
So according to Ameer im on top of the Most Wanted list. My new LS6 111R got impounded 5min of driving it by GTPD. Atleast i still have my Ford V8 Single Turbo 111R Sitting in a Garage in Le Sarthe. Anyway great rooms today :). Time to make my Ford V8 Single Turbo 111R faster. Although Ameer and AK were struggling to keep up with me on Le Sarthe.
 
TheKitten
So according to Ameer im on top of the Most Wanted list. My new LS6 111R got impounded 5min of driving it by GTPD. Atleast i still have my Ford V8 Single Turbo 111R Sitting in a Garage in Le Sarthe. Anyway great rooms today :). Time to make my Ford V8 Single Turbo 111R faster. Although Ameer and AK were struggling to keep up with me on Le Sarthe.

HAAAAAA I'll put you back in your jail cell, criminal :lol:
 
HAAAAAA I'll put you back in your jail cell, criminal :lol:

Good luck at Le Sarthe I lasted 50min.. Before i abandoned my car and went into Superstreet GTR to get another car :P.
 
Superstreet or firehound? I'm really stuck on a good police/ cote de azure tune for me Gtr academy special police car. One that can take those tighter turns fast. (I'm used to Nurb tuning) Could someone help me out? I was ridiculously out paced today.
 
TheKitten
Time to make my Ford V8 Single Turbo 111R faster.

FFS! Do you know what I saw when my Viper was decommissioned...? A blue blur followed by a screaming and whooshing sound (tranny under stress and your car knifing the air) At that point I quit. Then I decided to be an undercover cop in my Mach 1 chasing racers in search of a race..... that damned R32 cut me in my prime.
 
I'm not Beav (clearly) or an admin but you seem like a cool dude. I bet you'll be busy with school. Engineering, regardless of what branch, is really demanding, as I'm sure you know.

Thanks, man! You guys seem really friendly here.

Engineering is definitely demanding, but I always manage to save some time for myself to relax. Last semester I spent a lot of time playing GT5 immediately after my 2.5 hour Calculus lecture to unwind a bit, so I'm definitely online a lot.
 
steviebsteezy
Thanks, man! You guys seem really friendly here.

Engineering is definitely demanding, but I always manage to save some time for myself to relax. Last semester I spent a lot of time playing GT5 immediately after my 2.5 hour Calculus lecture to unwind a bit, so I'm definitely online a lot.

Oo! Calculus BC right?
 
FFS! Do you know what I saw when my Viper was decommissioned...? A blue blur followed by a screaming and whooshing sound (tranny under stress and your car knifing the air) At that point I quit. .

I pass you on the Straight, Your like "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT" then i pass you when you stop Doog, and your like "Heres your ti-" as i pass bye. Man that was great :lol:
 
Oo! Calculus BC right?

It was just Cal 1 so nothing ridiculous. But I had an 8am Chemistry lecture that immediately led into the Calculus lecture so it was just mentally draining haha.
 
TheKitten
I pass you on the Straight, Your like "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT" then i pass you when you stop Doog, and your like "Heres your ti-" as i pass bye. Man that was great :lol:
Haha yeah. It took me a second to realise it was you :lol:
steviebsteezy
It was just Cal 1 so nothing ridiculous. But I had an 8am Chemistry lecture that immediately led into the Calculus lecture so it was just mentally draining haha.

Oh okay. 8am Chem lesson... ouch.
 
Gah. Sorry I couldn't join anything today (or yesterday really). I went to two soccer games with my family and basically I was busy all day. Tomorrow (today actually) I should be good to play. I need to be updated on this new gas station that has opened as well if someone could help me with that.
 
Whoa! Whoa! Reading all the stuff on this thread since I last checked it... I thought Beav was determined not to have 45 minute pursuits?








...It's 🤬 like this that makes me want to retire from the GTPD...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back