DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,836 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa! Whoa! Reading all the stuff on this thread since I last checked it... I thought Beav was determined not to have 45 minute pursuits?

...It's 🤬 like this that makes me want to retire from the GTPD...

The thing is though, we couldn't even get close to that 111R!
 
PSN ID: stevieb993

First Name (Optional): Stevie

Age: 19

Favorite car: BMW E46 M3

Where are you from? (Optional): California originally. Currently living/attending college in Alabama to become a Civil Engineer

Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Laid back, but very serious when it comes to circuit racing

Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Currently in a lobby bugging xXkingjoshXx with questions lol

Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilian by day, street racer by night. There's no reason a daily driver can't be fun, right?

Have you read all of the rules?: :gtplanet:

How often will you attend lobbies?: Weekly, probably bi-weekly when school really picks up

Why I should let you be a member?: I love GT and have played it since age 6 on PS1. I'm a laid back gamer, but I'm also an extremely capable one. I'm also pretty decent n dnt tlk lik dis or leave music playing over my mic.

How did you discover this thread?: xXKingJoshXx told me to google it when I asked if I could be a cop.

Anything else you want to share?: I'm really glad I stumbled across this haha

:gtplanet:

ACCEPTED, welcome to the club.
 
PSN ID: beeched1
First Name (Optional): Matt
Age: 24
Favorite car: BMW M3
Where are you from? (Optional): England
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Laid back.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Street Racer
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: Often
Why I should let you be a member?: Because I'm sick of rubbish cruise rooms where everybody rams you with X11.
How did you discover this thread?: Searched for cops and cruise.
Anything else you want to share?: Nope.
 
PSN ID: beeched1
First Name (Optional): Matt
Age: 24
Favorite car: BMW M3
Where are you from? (Optional): England
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Laid back.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Street Racer
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: Often
Why I should let you be a member?: Because I'm sick of rubbish cruise rooms where everybody rams you with X11.
How did you discover this thread?: Searched for cops and cruise.
Anything else you want to share?: Nope.

Rejected, read the rules again.

Also, I've put something up in the social group/club thing.
 
Last edited:
Whoa! Whoa! Reading all the stuff on this thread since I last checked it... I thought Beav was determined not to have 45 minute pursuits?








...It's 🤬 like this that makes me want to retire from the GTPD...

The thing is though, we couldn't even get close to that 111R!


Thing is it was more like a test pursuit then anything, if i recall :P. Ameer was testing his new ZZII as i was testing my "Baby Venom". I swear my thumb went numb after 6 laps. This little thing wanted to eat my head off. Ameer knows what im talking about i was sideways every damn corner i went.


So quick story short it wasnt a official one. It was only 1 cop, then 2, then 3 but Ak and AzN could never get close :\, However Ameer did get me couple times on the straight. Issue with Ameer was his Brakes. I had no problem since i had Upgraded Brakes and because i was 200KG Lighter then him. However issue #1 with the 111R. Drinks Gas like its a Rhino, Tires eat up quickly as Hell. So tech speaking not the best Get Away Car on a Closed track =3. I rather have a Lancer Evolution IX then my 111R. Smaller tracks, this 111R is absolute Pointless. I cant put the Power Down... On Cape Ring i was struggling to put the power down. 15%-20% Power before in corners and sometimes no power out of a corner. I cant Imagine London, or Cote D'Azur. I wont even try... I would kill myself on those tracks.. Honestly Speaking this 111R is only good on Le Sarthe 2009. Any other tracks, i will kill myself :I. Thing is what made it impossible to catch me was my Acceleration 0-100 100-160.



And when i will be back in the states im a bit scared to drive it with my G27.
 
Last edited:
I should be able to join a lobby today.
 
Whoa! Whoa! Reading all the stuff on this thread since I last checked it... I thought Beav was determined not to have 45 minute pursuits?

...It's 🤬 like this that makes me want to retire from the GTPD...

If I could, I would ban hacked cars in a second. It's cheating and it's unfair. If you're using a hacked car, might as well have everyone use X1's. I would loved to kick every hacked car I saw last night, but I just can't. Hacked cars are fine to an extent. Some of them are even cool. But hacking to make a car as fast as a X1 isn't cool. It's pathetic. And Firehound, I wasn't the host (I wasn't even in the lobby) in the lobby with the 45 minute chase, so I wasn't in any position to stop him.
 
About the hacked cars; how are the cars with the race car engines and race car chassis allowed? Like (and I'm not singling you out, just using you as an example as you're the first I thought of) x-GT5M4N-x's Mazda RX-7 with the 787b engine, and possibly it's chassis? How is that allowed? Might as well just let him use the 787b.

Hacked cars, IMO, are fine, like you said, to an extent. Something like a Dodge Challenger with a Viper V10 is realistic and should be allowed, but crap like road cars with racing engines and chassis' is unrealistic and should not be allowed.


Also, anyone up for a lobby?
 
About the hacked cars; how are the cars with the race car engines and race car chassis allowed? Like (and I'm not singling you out, just using you as an example as you're the first I thought of) x-GT5M4N-x's Mazda RX-7 with the 787b engine, and possibly it's chassis? How is that allowed? Might as well just let him use the 787b.

Hacked cars, IMO, are fine, like you said, to an extent. Something like a Dodge Challenger with a Viper V10 is realistic and should be allowed, but crap like road cars with racing engines and chassis' is unrealistic and should not be allowed.

Also, anyone up for a lobby?

Yes, I could join now.
 
Last edited:
Also, anyone up for a lobby?

Just woke up a few minutes ago. I guess I'll be ready.

Also, that 45 minute pursuit was actually a fun one. (For me)

900th post on :gtplanet:!
 
Just woke up a few minutes ago. I guess I'll be ready.

Also, that 45 minute pursuit was actually a fun one. (For me)

900th post on :gtplanet:!

Almost to post 1K Ameer!

And I won't be on at all today. I'm going to be down in Pittsburgh for the day. :dopey:
 
TheKitten
Good luck at Le Sarthe I lasted 50min.. Before i abandoned my car and went into Superstreet GTR to get another car :P.

I think I'll be quite a nuisance for you (; I did impound your V10 M3 remember?
 
I can have one up in 20 minutes or someone else can make one in the mean time.


I just heard from my mom that she is picking me up in an hour to take me to my new school to see what it's like, so I can only stay for 45 minutes or so if a lobby is made.
 
Last edited:
About the hacked cars; how are the cars with the race car engines and race car chassis allowed? Like (and I'm not singling you out, just using you as an example as you're the first I thought of) x-GT5M4N-x's Mazda RX-7 with the 787b engine, and possibly it's chassis? How is that allowed? Might as well just let him use the 787b.

This is exactly how I was feeling the other day. :U Sure, it's cool to have a 787B powered car like Korza's LOLvo or that RX-7, but it has no place in a more realistic cruise lobby. We're trying to have a cruise, not a 45 minute pursuit with a car that has a kg/hp ratio of 1.
 
If I could, I would ban hacked cars in a second. It's cheating and it's unfair. If you're using a hacked car, might as well have everyone use X1's. I would loved to kick every hacked car I saw last night, but I just can't. Hacked cars are fine to an extent. Some of them are even cool. But hacking to make a car as fast as a X1 isn't cool. It's pathetic. And Firehound, I wasn't the host (I wasn't even in the lobby) in the lobby with the 45 minute chase, so I wasn't in any position to stop him.

As i said it was more of a Test Chase then anything. Ameer wanted to Test his ZZII. I wanted to test my V8 111R It tops out at 200ish. So Ameer caught up quick at the end :\. If this was a real life chase i would of been dead 5min in the chase :|. I hope i dont get banned :(

Ameer wanted to do a chase so i challenged him. i had a blast. Just my thumb was numb :\.
 
Just talked to Josh on PSN a few minutes ago. I'll be hosting the lobby. It'll be up in about 10-15 minutes.
 
Just tested out my GTR Interceptor... its top speed is 231. LETS GO KITTEN. GTPD FOR THE WIN.
 
Just tested out my GTR Interceptor... its top speed is 231. LETS GO KITTEN. GTPD FOR THE WIN.

Wait is this on Le Sarthe w/ Chicanes?


*Goes fiddle with 111R*


Hacked cars, IMO, are fine, like you said, to an extent. Something like a Dodge Challenger with a Viper V10 is realistic and should be allowed, but crap like road cars with racing engines and chassis' is unrealistic and should not be allowed.

A 111R with a V8 is Realistic its called the Venom :P.

A 111R with a Vtec is Realistic :P.

I now own 7 111R :\. Im in mad love.
 
Lobby's up:

1472-6118-4259-7711-2430
 
Made a somewhat replica of my Town Car with a 300C. Can only stay for a few minutes though. :(
 
I guess i wasn't welcome in today's room :\.
 
xXKingJoshXx
Made a somewhat replica of my Town Car with a 300C. Can only stay for a few minutes though. :(

I would like to see that :lol:
 
Rejoining the lobby. Pete is host now.
 
138/172 in a b spec endurance I hope I can join you guys :(
 
If the lobby is still up when I get home in 30 minutes, I'll join.
 
Okay i just got yelled it by FireHound,


Firehound dont leave us, The chase you yelled at me at was set up. I asked Ameer if i can, He said yes as Pete, and AzN. There were only couple members there Only AzN, Kitten, Ameer, Pete and FH. I always stop when you pull me over. This is just for GTPD Practice :\. I would literly leave the club if i did a chase that long in a Room with DBeav. I would never use the 111R at Full Power in a Room with DBeav as others going 200+. Please Forgive me :(. Anyway the 111R is kinda Bored me out now. I might turn it into a High Pursuit GTPD Offical Vehicle.

Guys i know the 111R is Quick as a Bumblebee on Steriods, It was just a test what a 111R can Achieve.
 
Last edited:
Lobby's now closed.
 
Last edited:
Gosh darn it, my b spec endurance just finished D:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back