DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,836 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
:indiff: Was hoping to come home to a cruise.
 
Yo Cally..

Im really sick of you BS. You call us Little Girls in the Lounge because DBeav not there.. Why the *fk* are you a Damn Moderator in this club. You act like a President in this Club, And this makes most of us not happy. You dont join any lobbies or do any Contribution to this club. You decided to join ameer lounge today but not the cruise room? What is this? You use Caps for absolute no reason and starts a rant obout FH today. Im at the brick of leaving this club for good.

/rantoff


To be honest, Im not a mean person. I dont want to be mean in anyway or break AUP Rules.


Anyway on topic, Having fun in ameer Lounge :D. When will we start another cruise room though :\.
 
Last edited:
Yo Cally..

Im really sick of you BS. You call us Little Girls in the Lounge because DBeav not there.. Why the **** are you a Damn Moderator. You act like a President in this Club, And this makes most of us not happy. You dont join any lobbies or do any Contribution to this club. You decided to join ameer lounge today but not the room? What is this? You use Caps for absolute no reason and starts a rant obout FH today. Im at the brick of leaving this club for good.

/rantoff

Hey, I joined the lounge and then you all start having a go at me.
EDIT: I didn't do anything, you just want me kicked.
 
I dont want to be mean or break AUP Rules, or Club Rules. Thats Just my opinion :\.

#BackOnTopic

No more rooms for today it seems.
 
Wait, Cally said something about me? Can someone PM me with what he said?
 
Wait, Cally said something about me? Can someone PM me with what he said?

FH he said "no wonder FH got mad at you"

And this kinda Irritated me since we wanted to move away from what happened as Ameer.
 
FH he said "no wonder FH got mad at you"

And this kinda Irritated me since we wanted to move away from what happened as Ameer.

He said PM him, don't carry this on here please.
 
Seems like I should open a lobby.
Lobby's up: 1472-6118-3830-2742-9226 we are on SSR5 at the moment.
 
Ninjafood
Seems like I should open a lobby.
Lobby's up: 1472-6118-3830-2742-9226 we are on SSR5 at the moment.

I'll join
 
He said PM him, don't carry this on here please.

Everyone knew anyway since almost everyone knows i think its better if everyone knows.. I may be wrong though so My Bad if im doing it wrong.

Anyway can we get back on topic. Move on from this incident?


Ill join room soon.
 
No Poop. everyone knew anyway since almost everyone knows i think its better if everyone knows..

Anyway can we get back on topic. Move on from this incident?

Yes we can.
 
I'll join once I've eaten dinner.
 
I'm just doing a little inventory check, then I'll join. Maybe I need to drive the school bus, patrolling stress is biting HARD.
 
Just got the 800.... Error again ugh it's been happening to me daily now

...And I can't log into PSN
 
I'll join as soon as my brother finishes his zombie match.
 
I can't join, I can't log into PSN


Hopefully by tonight my PS3 will start to cooperate and I'll join one later
 
I'll join for a little while. I promise not to be an idiot.
 
Wow, i got kicked for no reason, you guys are idiots.
 
Wow, i got kicked for no reason, you guys are idiots.

Even though I wasn't there, it's kind of harsh calling people idiots because they kicked you out of a lobby in a video game.
 
"No reason" my ass.
 
Wow, i got kicked for no reason, you guys are idiots.

You got kicked for harassing members and that's uncalled for. You're a moderator time to act like one.
 
Well then... any non-members that can be removed so I can hop aboard?
 
You got kicked for harassing members and that's uncalled for. You're a moderator time to act like one.

I didn't harass anyone, I went undercover like someone did the other day.
 
Well, I moved the location of my desk, grabbed a chair from the lower floor, and now I'm back. I'll probably join a lobby that's currently runnning or I might join a later one.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
You were speeding, and driving like a ****. And you cut me off with your 111R as your Avant Audi... And started complaining i didnt stop on cross walks while you not as well. Your a Moderator and you dont even act like one :\.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back