DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,807 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was asked to rejoin so funny guy could see everyone and after that I am constantly disconnected. I will join a lobby later depending the room host.
 
Most likely won't join any lobbies tonight, F1 2012 and errands later tonight.

Maybe tomorrow, still waiting on laptop repairs as well :/
 
Apart from one or two things ;)

It was a pretty fun room guys!
 
Will there be another one soon?
 
How can I become a moderator?
 
Will there be a lobby tonight?
 
Prob not not enough members prob.
 
I'm up for a lobby, I just really don't feel like hosting though.
 
I can open up a lobby again if anyone wants me to.
 
Aw :( well if one opens up, I would love it if someone considers me to take the position :D
 
Lobby's up: 1472-6118-3744-3750-0609
We are currently at Cape Ring.
 
Last edited:
I'll join if the Internet doesn't freak out on me again
 
Just a little question; I know DBeav and others said that realistic vehicle tunes (engine swaps) are cool, but can we use them? Like only if they're realistic?
 
The lobby number Ninja posted is incorrect. Here is the one to use:

1472-6118-3744-3750-0609
 
That was my fault guys. Sorry about the confusion. 👍
 
I'll be on in a bit.
 
D/C well i dont think ill join back :(.
 
Just got home from the city. :) :D Had a great time! 👍

I missed a lot today, and it seems some things need to be taken care of. Everything is fine and great when I'm home, but then I leave and you guys act like this? Come on guys. Just because you have a difference or two with someone in the club doesn't mean you have to ruin the fun for everyone else. I don't want to listen to the bickering, and neither do the other 40+ members. So, cut it out.

Just a little question; I know DBeav and others said that realistic vehicle tunes (engine swaps) are cool, but can we use them? Like only if they're realistic?

I really can't stop anyone from using hacked cars, or I would. In the lobbies, you have the freedom to drive the car of choice. I can't tell you what or what not to drive (unless it's a TC, RM, etc.). I really don't mind slight hacks such as a body kit mod/engine swap. As long as it's realistic, I'm pretty much good with it. But honestly, a 787B Chassis and Engine in a Fiat 500 is just stupid and unecessary. Drive those cars in lobbies with your friends, not in realistic cruise lobbies.

And to those of you that think you're cool because you outrun cops in your - hacked to the max - cars:

I think I'd rather brag about outrunning cops in a stock Volkswagen Jetta than a 2JZ Pruis or some other crazy hack. Anyone can outrun cops in a car with a hp/kg ratio of 1. I'm sick of people acting like they're the s:censored:t when they outrun cops in 200KG cars with 700HP. Brag about outrunning cops with a stock Prius. Well, that's my rant for the day. I'm sure I'll probably offend a person or two, but that's surely not my intention here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back