DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,836 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'd rather brag about outrunning cops in a stock Volkswagen Jetta than a 2JZ Pruis or some other crazy hack. Anyone can outrun cops in a car with a hp/kg ratio of 1. I'm sick of people acting like they're the s:censored:t when they outrun cops in 200KG cars with 700HP. Brag about outrunning cops with a stock Prius. Well, that's my rant for the day. I'm sure I'll probably offend a person or two, but that's surely not my intention here.

Is that a reference to the time I outran the police in a stock Jetta back in the AC3S club? :D
 
Is that a reference to the time I outran the police in a stock Jetta back in the AC3S club? :D

Yes!!! :lol:👍 That was kind of what I was referring to, but I didn't know if anyone remembered.
 
Agh. I was busy all day today and couldn't join any lobby. I should be able to tomorrow though.
 
So I can use my all electric SLS when I get it? I'm probably one of the few that rarely "races" in lobbies.
 
So I can use my all electric SLS when I get it? I'm probably one of the few that rarely "races" in lobbies.

Enjoy that car, sorry if it's a little jumpy, just don't touch the suspension!
 
Is it too son to have (or even ask for) a lobby?
 
I can't host until after 3:30pm EDT.
 
I can't join a lobby today as I've got guests round.

Sorry!
 
Is it too son to have (or even ask for) a lobby?

I can only play for a little bit, so I'm not going to open a lobby. Then, I won't be home until 2:00 and I might have some things to do. I'll try to join a lobby around 3:00 or 4:00, so I might as well just let Josh host.
 
I can only play for a little bit, so I'm not going to open a lobby. Then, I won't be home until 2:00 and I might have some things to do. I'll try to join a lobby around 3:00 or 4:00, so I might as well just let Josh host.

Perfectly fine by me =D
 
I can host but I have to leave in an hour. Right now in school we're just doing orientations and we have 30 minute - 1 hour gaps in between each one, and there are four today and the last one ends at 3:30 (assuming it even lasts that long).


Room is up!

1472-6118-3658-4756-5274


EDIT:

The lobby is still up, but my next class is about to start so I had to leave. I might be back in 30 minutes - 1 hour.


Edit 2:

Teacher had a mixup and I don't have to be back on for another hour and a half, so I'm coming back.
 
Last edited:
I have a couple of noob questions, which I'm sure have been addressed somewhere in the 500+ pages.

1) How do these storylines work?
- I've noticed that recently there's been a lot of talk about a GTPD cop dying and his son avenging his death and what not. Are these inside jokes or do I need to catch myself up?

2) I read that one can "choose" their role. Could someone become an undercover cop and pose as a street racer, or even an informant? Or would that be too confusing?

3) Say I decide to be a street racer in a lobby. Can I drive like a street racer (obviously not obnoxiously), and take my chances regarding speeding tickets and what not?


I'm sure this has been addressed before, so if someone could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.
 
To answer the first question: It's really just inside jokes from using imagination.

The other two questions are best answered by GTPD members.
 
Ok, so i am in the lobby, then demiclon starts calling me stupid for no reason at all. Sort it out, I'm starting to get really annoyed.
 
I have a couple of noob questions, which I'm sure have been addressed somewhere in the 500+ pages.

1) How do these storylines work?
- I've noticed that recently there's been a lot of talk about a GTPD cop dying and his son avenging his death and what not. Are these inside jokes or do I need to catch myself up?

2) I read that one can "choose" their role. Could someone become an undercover cop and pose as a street racer, or even an informant? Or would that be too confusing?

3) Say I decide to be a street racer in a lobby. Can I drive like a street racer (obviously not obnoxiously), and take my chances regarding speeding tickets and what not?


I'm sure this has been addressed before, so if someone could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.



1. We are Roleplaying :). We are making stuff up and role playing it and just go on from there.

2. You can be any role in a room. You can become a cop at any time. You will need to ask to join the GTPD Chat. And on the undercover thing i dont know since we just started doing it.

3. You can take your chances but GTPD are really good at ending police chases, when 10-30 is announced you are basically screwed. And you will get your car impounded by GTPD.
 
1. We are Roleplaying :). We are making stuff up and role playing it and just go on from there.

2. You can be any role in a room. You can become a cop at any time. You will need to ask to join the GTPD Chat. And on the undercover thing i dont know since we just started doing it.

3. You can take your chances but GTPD are really good at ending police chases, when 10-30 is announced you are basically screwed. And you will get your car impounded by GTPD.

Thanks! In that case:

I'm the new kid in town with a rough past. My father was a GTPD cop that died before I was born. My mother and I had a rough relationship that forced me to live with my aunt and uncle in a different area. Fortunately, my uncle owned a shop so I learned a lot about cars from him. I began tuning cars, but after running into some trouble, I decided to return to my roots in hopes of eventually working with the GTPD.

So here I am, rolling around in my S13 until that day comes. I'd love to meet some locals at a cruise soon for the time being.



Eh? Eh?
 
Why is funnyguy344 in the room?
 
Why is funnyguy344 in the room?

He's 'unbanned' from the club, but cannot join it. Just treat him as your average non-member.
 
TheKitten
He was unbanned from the rooms. But he cant join DBeav club anymore.

Ahhh okay. Thanks guys (:
 
Chugga chugga choo choo. I hope there's an extra slot for me.

Eeeeeeeooh, this is awkward. Nevermind.
 
Plans have changed. I probably won't be free until around 7:00. I might have a half hour here and there, but I can't host or join a lobby until around 7:00.
 
I left the room, The room was absolute dead. Non-Members were trash talking and driving like S***.
 
The current lobby that xXKingJoshXx was hosting has gotten out of control. Most of the members have left now, I believe.
 
I'm online and ready for a lobby if one starts.
 
The current lobby that xXKingJoshXx was hosting has gotten out of control. Most of the members have left now, I believe.

Just clarifying that I only started that lobby, I wasn't hosting (or even there) when it got out of control.
 
Just clarifying that I only started that lobby, I wasn't hosting (or even there) when it got out of control.

True. My bad. It was a little while after you left.
 
True. My bad. It was a little while after you left.

It's ok, just didn't want anyone thinking the room got out of control while it was in my hands.

I'm pretty sure I'm free for the rest of the day, but I'm guessing after that lobby went, most of you are burnt out for a bit on cruising.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back