DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,720 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've added a new rule to the OP regarding impounding cars.

Here it is:

-If you initiate a police chase that lasts longer than 10 minutes, when the police catch you, your car may or may not be impounded. The Officer can decide if they're going to impound it or not. If they impound your car, then you cannot drive that car the rest of the time you're in the lobby. Treat it as you would when you change cars after a 3/3 ticket.

If you have any questions or comments about this rule, please send me a PM. I want to know what you guys think.
 
I've added a new rule to the OP regarding impounding cars.

Here it is:

-If you initiate a police chase that lasts longer than 10 minutes, when the police catch you, your car may or may not be impounded. The Officer can decide if they're going to impound it or not. If they impound your car, then you cannot drive that car the rest of the time you're in the lobby. Treat it as you would when you change cars after a 3/3 ticket.

If you have any questions or comments about this rule, please send me a PM. I want to know what you guys think.

Good rule. We needed it.
 
Good rule. We needed it.

Yes. Thank you so much for adding this, DBeav!


Also, to the usual speeders out there, (not pointing any fingers) Kitten, Kami, Mohammed, SS, Pete, if you are ever in a 10+ minute chase and I'm the one that catches you, you will get an automatic 3/3, so make sure the car you're using isn't something you wanna be driving for a while. ;)
 
Josh will you be hosting another room later on tonight?
 
Recently, DBeav has granted me permission to host lobbies. If anyone would like a lobby, I am available to open one at this time.
 
Yes. Thank you so much for adding this, DBeav!


Also, to the usual speeders out there, (not pointing any fingers) Kitten, Kami, Mohammed, SS, Pete, if you are ever in a 10+ minute chase and I'm the one that catches you, you will get an automatic 3/3, so make sure the car you're using isn't something you wanna be driving for a while. ;)

*Goes tune more*

Okeh with this new rule i really need to push my *** to not get pulled over by Swara, Josh, or Ameer.


*raises hand* *What happens when you Outrun a cop?*
 
Last edited:
Kit, if you even THINK of running with that hacked Elise...
 
Kit, if you even THINK of running with that hacked Elise...

Meh didnt really drive it at all hard today :\. I was chill. I think i found my new love instead of the Elise. :D. And its not hacked :D.


And ill be honest the lotus is way to quick. Kinda Unfair imo. I did 230mph on the straight before the chicane. If i adjust it more maybe 235+.
 
Recently, DBeav has granted me permission to host lobbies. If anyone would like a lobby, I am available to open one at this time.

Yes, go ahead.
 
If you make one, Jason, I will join.
 
Also, to the usual speeders out there, (not pointing any fingers) Kitten, Kami, Mohammed, SS, Pete, if you are ever in a 10+ minute chase and I'm the one that catches you, you will get an automatic 3/3, so make sure the car you're using isn't something you wanna be driving for a while. ;)

Says the person who couldn't catch a Toyota Caldina (not even modded either). I usually start a chase for the GTPD to get some exercise.
 
I had to BRB! :lol:
 
Sorry guys. Things have come up and I am unable to host a lobby. I should be able to host around 8 PM EST. if no one has created one by then.
 
I've added a new rule to the OP regarding impounding cars.

Here it is:

-If you initiate a police chase that lasts longer than 10 minutes, when the police catch you, your car may or may not be impounded. The Officer can decide if they're going to impound it or not. If they impound your car, then you cannot drive that car the rest of the time you're in the lobby. Treat it as you would when you change cars after a 3/3 ticket.

If you have any questions or comments about this rule, please send me a PM. I want to know what you guys think.

Awesome rule! Also, I think the 3/3 rule should be MILDLY modified.. I find it weird that if a car goes 200MPH then causes crashes and aa 5 min police chase he ONLY gets one ticket.. I think ticket should be given towards gravity, no?
 
Sorry guys. Things have come up and I am unable to host a lobby. I should be able to host around 8 PM EST. if no one has created one by then.

Was just about to tell you that I can join a lobby.
 
So... Are there any lobbies going to up or are up?
 
Well, I lost all my cars so it's going to take a while before I can join another lobby again.

EDIT

Kitty, I may need to borrow that Lambo again... actually, now that I know how to hybrid, I can make one myself.
 
Team THRT Drift
Well, I lost all my cars so it's going to take a while before I can join another lobby again.

EDIT

Kitty, I may need to borrow that Lambo again... actually, now that I know how to hybrid, I can make one myself.

How did you manage that? Just PM me your response.

I'll join if there is a lobby
 
Well, I lost all my cars so it's going to take a while before I can join another lobby again.

EDIT

Kitty, I may need to borrow that Lambo again... actually, now that I know how to hybrid, I can make one myself.

You lost your hybrids? =O How?!
 
Well, I lost all my cars so it's going to take a while before I can join another lobby again.

EDIT

Kitty, I may need to borrow that Lambo again... actually, now that I know how to hybrid, I can make one myself.

Hey dude I can help you with some cars, haven't got any hacked ones though :(

just pm/write on my wall and tell me what you need!!


Metro/Zoomj.
 
Hey dude I can help you with some cars, haven't got any hacked ones though :(

just pm/write on my wall and tell me what you need!!

Metro/Zoomj.

Same here.
 
Hey dude I can help you with some cars, haven't got any hacked ones though :(

just pm/write on my wall and tell me what you need!!


Metro/Zoomj.

I can get you hacked cars, I make 'em, only my limit is passed for the day and I have a lot of requests...
 
I'm pissed off because my decrypted file overwrote my Backup. So Im still Level 40, my stats are the same, just my cars disappeared.

And thank you for the offers guys.
 
Team THRT Drift
I'm pissed off because my decrypted file overwrote my Backup. So Im still Level 40, my stats are the same, just my cars disappeared.

And thank you for the offers guys.

Oh ok. I have done that before. Just encrypt it back then it is fine.
 
I did... it didnt work. It kept on getting stuck at the GT5 Logo (not the grey one)

Now I have to agree with the terms, and what-not. The game thinks I JUST got it. My stats and money is still the same... weird.
 
Will there be a lobby in the next few hours? I will join if I can.
 
PSN ID:zayzay293
First Name (Optional):Azan
Age:14
Favorite car:Mercedes SLS
Where are you from? (Optional):America
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:Serious
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: A cop Because I Can handle situations using real tatics.
Have you read all of the rules?:Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?:3 times a week
Why I should let you be a member?: Because I will be very active
How did you discover this thread?:From the link in aces club
Anything else you want to share?:
 
PSN ID:zayzay293
First Name (Optional):Azan
Age:14
Favorite car:Mercedes SLS
Where are you from? (Optional):America
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:Serious
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: A cop Because I Can handle situations using real tatics.
Have you read all of the rules?:Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?:3 times a week
Why I should let you be a member?: Because I will be very active
How did you discover this thread?:From the link in aces club
Anything else you want to share?:

Rejected, read the rules again.
 
PSN ID:zayzay293
First Name (Optional):Azan
Age:14
Favorite car:Mercedes SLS
Where are you from? (Optional):America
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:Serious
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: A cop Because I Can handle situations using real tatics.
Have you read all of the rules?:Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?:3 times a week
Why I should let you be a member?: Because I will be very active
How did you discover this thread?:From the link in aces club
Anything else you want to share?:I put logo on but Im on IPhone does it make a diffrence?

:gtplanet:
 
Not too sure what I did wrong there? :guilty:

Read the rules...


Awesome rule! Also, I think the 3/3 rule should be MILDLY modified.. I find it weird that if a car goes 200MPH then causes crashes and aa 5 min police chase he ONLY gets one ticket.. I think ticket should be given towards gravity, no?

I thought it was one ticket per broken law?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back