DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,720 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was one ticket per broken law?

He is talking about adding realism. If you engage in a chase, it is resisting/evading arrest. If you cause an accident and what-not, they take your car. In the real world, if you attempted evading arrest and were caught, you had your license revoked and car crushed.
 
Lobby is up!

Room number: 1472-6118-4130-9221-3281
 
Lobby is up!

Room number: 1472-6118-4130-9221-3281

I need to run a couple errands. I should be able to join in about an hour.
 
I should be able to join in about 30 minutes.
 
My Internet connection is made of gold plastic. :grumpy:
 
Getting on now. :)
 
Today afternoon's room went to the dogs. After members left, it became rambunctious.
 
If the lobby is still open, I can get on around 10:00
 
I guess ill leave a little word.


Hey Guys. I've been a Huge D*** Lately to you guys, Acting like a Idiot around GTPD. Having Ridiculously fast 111R's, as my C5. In my own feeling "Ive caused more Harm to this club then good" Now couple of people have 700HP 111Rs. From anyone in this club think the same. Maybe its because i always acted like this from day 1 i joined this club. I guess DS3 to Urge the Need for Speed. And Faster cars. But its been making GTPD mad. Firehound almost rage quit this club because of me. :( :guilty::guilty:​
 
If the lobby is still open, I can get on around 10:00

Lobby is still up!

EDIT: I left the lobby. It might still be up. Anyway, I had an awesome time! Thank you to everyone who attended! I look forward to hosting more lobbies in the future.
 
Last edited:
Lobby is still up, but will probably not be for much longer as most of us are planning on leaving soon.


The lobby was a great one. Thanks for hosting, x-GT5M4N-x!
 
PSN ID:buggrunner13
First Name (Optional):
Age:16
Favorite car:1996 Ford Mustang
Where are you from? (Optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:Both.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:Yes.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:All, like to change it up.
Have you read all of the rules?:Yes.
How often will you attend lobbies?:Every day if not every other day.
Why I should let you be a member?: Because, I attend every day as it is.
How did you discover this thread?:By being a previous member.
Anything else you want to share?:
 
I was going to come, but I had to go out for dinner.
 
I can come tomorrow. (I only have 2 cars, but they're good cars) I was trying to make my Subie WRX better than Kitten's by removing the hood and showing off that 2d rendering, but it doesn't work :(
 
I had a great time in that lobby today! Thanks for hosting GT5 Man! We did some serious cops and cruising and then we just had some fun later. I laughed harder tonight at times than I ever did in any lobby. Sorry if my grammar is bad, but I'm so tired right now.

PSN ID:zayzay293
First Name (Optional):Azan
Age:14
Favorite car:Mercedes SLS
Where are you from? (Optional):America
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:Serious
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: A cop Because I Can handle situations using real tatics.
Have you read all of the rules?:Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?:3 times a week
Why I should let you be a member?: Because I will be very active
How did you discover this thread?:From the link in aces club
Anything else you want to share?:I put logo on but Im on IPhone does it make a diffrence?

:gtplanet:

Accepted! Welcome zayzay293!
 
PSN ID:buggrunner13
First Name (Optional):
Age:16
Favorite car:1996 Ford Mustang
Where are you from? (Optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:Both.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:Yes.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:All, like to change it up.
Have you read all of the rules?:Yes.
How often will you attend lobbies?:Every day if not every other day.
Why I should let you be a member?: Because, I attend every day as it is.
How did you discover this thread?:By being a previous member.
Anything else you want to share?:

Can't accept ya, Bugg. Gotta read the rules again.
 
About how many cops are in each lobby.
 
High guys, I'm just letting ya know that I am leaving for a small weekend vacation tonight at 6, I will be back Sunday. So Cally is getting his car today and I don't remember who sent me the Lexus, so I need to know that, thanks!
 
About how many cops are in each lobby.

It depends. If there are 8 or less people in a lobby, there will usually be 2-3 cops. If it's around 10 or more there are usually 3-5 cops.
 
I just noticed my name is misspelled 'GranTurisimo916' on the member list instead of 'GranTurismo916.' 💡
 
I just noticed my name is misspelled 'GranTurisimo916' on the member list instead of 'GranTurismo916.' 💡

Antongo, stop being to picky. :sly:




Sorry, had to. lol
 
Hey Josh, sorry for the continuous chases I was giving you yesterday (woops) but 1: You got some NICE tackles xD 2: The second time, I got rammed and I got 3 tickets in one shot (in my Caterham) and I had no idea what they were talking about =/ . Anyways, I loved being chased ^^
 
Hey Josh, sorry for the continuous chases I was giving you yesterday (woops) but 1: You got some NICE tackles xD 2: The second time, I got rammed and I got 3 tickets in one shot (in my Caterham) and I had no idea what they were talking about =/ . Anyways, I loved being chased ^^

I don't mind the chasing if there's a couple other cops on duty with me to either A. Help; or B. Take care of the other speeders/reckless drivers etc. If it gets a bit long or if I'm not in the best of moods, I'll probably tell you to stop or I'll ******* kill you, but it's nothing personal. Just trying to get the point across. :dopey:



And yea, not trying to brag or anything, but I am pretty good at "tackling." :sly:
 
You guys can start a lobby, I'll be there soon
 
OK, I'll make a lobby after I complete the Seasonal TT.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back